**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds Rewards Revealed! Solo/Alliance Events, Victory Track, Gladiator’s Circuit and More!

Comments

• Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    TURN OF THE DAMN SOUND
  • Options
    Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156
    I just finished a match and won 2 of the 3 fights. However, I do not see any update to my solo event or alliance progression. Broken?
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★

I just finished a match and won 2 of the 3 fights. However, I do not see any update to my solo event or alliance progression. Broken?

No, you might have not whaled out or used ur precious units to buy that "ridiculous" Elder's marks to win and used your normal energy. If no and you used "ridiculous" Elder's marks, then yeah, its a bug.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Cash that I do not have
  • Options
    XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★
    I won first two matches and still in Bronze III.
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    PJW123 said:

I find this event to be absolutely offensive. Unless I'm missing something, the only way to get any solo event rewards is to enter matches with Elder's Marks...that can only be purchased with units. Max rewards on the solo event requires winning 240 matches at a cost of 3100 units. Assuming you don't lose any matches, that means playing more than 9 matches per day for the extent of the event. I don't have time for that and wouldn't dare spend hard-earned units on that. Even gaining the trophy tokens necessary to get most of the things in the Battlegrounds story only comes from participating in the Alliance Event...which costs Elder's Mark match wins to do...which means units spent. This is a solo pay-for-play event. There aren't rewards rich enough to make this racket worthwhile. Kabam should be ashamed of doing this to their incredibly loyal playing community.

Maybe try reading the first page of this thread as you're a bit off on where you get elders marks and trophy tokens.
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 157
    Can someone explain me please hiw we get solo and ally points?
    Just join bg and i don't know what to do
    Soend energy? Buy elder's?
    Help/tips please 🙃
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    What's awesome about them doing all this is that we will not get a response as to why, nor will they intend to address it.

As a community what best we can do is to just not play the mode an maybe they will wake up and fix it. Or not an we just continue doing what weve been doing.
  • Options
    XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★
    The disagreeer strikes again...
  • Options
    Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97
    Find it sad that you basically have to pay to get anything just another pay to win mods
  • Options
    Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    And that’s if it works. Am 3-1 yet still bronze 3. Guess now even counting is beyond the game
  • Options
    Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156

No, you might have not whaled out or used ur precious units to buy that "ridiculous" Elder's marks to win and used your normal energy. If no and you used "ridiculous" Elder's marks, then yeah, its a bug.
    Thanks for the reply. I just 15 energy to try things out. Elders mark? Forget that. Not interested.