**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The difficulty increase is ridiculous

Comments

• Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    edited January 2023

Dshu said:

Dshu said:

Coppin said:

Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Wait a min... I saw a ton of brag posts flexing their banquet pulls... From players of all progressions.. even conquerors getting top notch 6* champs... Well put them to use...
    Yay i pulled god tier champs.. oh no content is hard!! Rofl..

Doesnt matter what you pull if you cant lvl him up, I have maybe 20 champs that are going between R2 and R3 but I dont have enough ISO or Gold for them
    That's hilarious cause a lot of people dealt with UC and Cav with 4* and 5*...
    Why don't you go take out that 42k Absorning Man with 4* and no potions or boosts and then you come back with your results buddy. After he refines his form he can literally one shot you through block lmao it's absolutely hilarious how delusional some of you are.
    You think a new UC player is gonna have good counters and be able to intercept the whole fight with no parries at all?
    2 points on this comical post.
    1 drive him to special 2 and you don't take that massive block damage.
    2 there are videos out that show people taking the thronebreaker Absorbing man with 3 and 4* champs.
    He is probably the fastest and easiest boss in this month's eq once you understand how he works.
    Keywords: "new UC players". +10 points on dyslexia.

You mean videos where Paragon level players are doing it? Yes if course THEY can do it, you're still however for some weird reason ignoring the fact that we are taking about UC PLAYERS you donut. Maybe if you spent majority of your day improving your reading comprehension skills you wouldn't be giving nonsensical responses like these and then patting yourself in the back thinking you did something.
    Oh poor uncollected players. Everyone weep for them because they have become uncollected on a nerfed game and never learned to evade or intercept or face huge opponents with underwhelmed options. The reason I refer to the thronebreaker difficulty is because you won't find content on YouTube of people doing uncollected. The point remains the same it's a huge opponent being beat by either a 3 or 4* champ. You are saying it can't be done in uncollected which is less than half the health of thronebreaker with the same options of 3 or 4*. Yes players are probably better at intercept or evade at higher levels. How do you think that happened? They played hard content. They went through act 4 monster juggs with unstoppable and crazy attacks. They went through act 4 venom when the best option was a 2* or 3* ronan and 1 parry was death. They fought through rol without all the shiny new champs. Man up and learn to fight harder content or skip it but please stop making excuses on why it can't be done. FYI just finished uncollected with 3*s and no pot usage. Not a brag but more curious what all the complaining was about. 3* void destroyed Absorbing man. 3* angela/ luke cagedefeated zemo no issues. 3* fury/hitmonkey/blade all took out titania. Is it harder than it should be? Absolutely. Can it be done and will it make you a better player? Absolutely.
    Did you just unironically say your point still stands because a TB level player using 4* is the same as an UC level player using 4*. You realize one has completed Act 6 while the other may or may not be done with Act 5 yet meaning the difference in skill level is going to be pretty big? No, your point is not valid, big brain.

Nobody here is arguing the content shouldn't be harder, it should due to the fact people can obtain 5* and 6* a lot earlier and easier now, the argument here however is that the difficulty has been overtuned. Something Kabam Jax has already acknowledged, yet you're over here still trying to argue against that, is this really the hill you wanna die on? Lmao
    Don't worry those skills will come for you and those like you when you are becoming cavalier with rank 3/4 6*s and thronebreakers with rank 5/6 7*s. Apparently your idea of skills means you want every fight to be an arena level health pools fight. I get it now. Enjoy your nerfed eq and just keep waiting for those higher rarities of champs to eventually develop you into a great player. My big brain as you say can't handle your logic I'd rather learn grow and become better. That said I see the hill you are willing to die on is the one where everyone gets that participation trophy for taking the trolly to the top of it.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

Dude @Dshu we get it. You are super skilled. People who complain about difficulty aren't. Well done you. You don't need to post it again and again.

Never said I was super skilled. I come to the forum looking for tips tricks and counters. What do I find though? A bunch of complaints about the difficulty and how it can't be done. I acknowledge its overtuned but I also say it's still doable if you don't give up. Except it for what it is and embrace the challenge. Look for counters and tips. This forum has gone from being a place for game discussions to a place to complain about everything in game. My guess is most of those complaining were not around for the aegon eq where if you died once to him you may as well quit and restart. If you don't want to work to improve you are really going to hate act 6. Looking forward to hearing the cries to nerf the grand masterfight.
    Here’s the thing, because I have been doing this: The content I was clearing is roughly about 4,500 attack value, so far. That is tuned to around Act 5.2/5.3 or so. There is also maybe a 20K increase in the health pool, roughly.

So, IDK. There’s clearly a gap in how people see that — if you came up like we did, that’s not really a big deal. Because that’s what some of us were clearing with 4-stars and 5r3.

IDK, man. From the way people were talking, I was thinking these lanes were gonna have Masochism or some of the really nasty nodes and combinations. I still need to do the final two chapters so maybe those are there, waiting.

Up to now, though, it’s just been like clearing Act 5.
    I'm going to guess by the number of disagrees we have both received that there were a lot of participation trophies handed out to these players growing up. I agree it's no worse than act 5 but everything that taught us game mechanics up to act 5 has been nerfed into the ground and this is the resulting lack of game comprehension you get from it.
    Yeah — there’s clearly some kind of gap, here — I don’t know what it was tuned to before this month, and I guess if you can’t Autofight and that’s what you want to do, no, you aren’t doing that with how this month was initially, and certainly, part of that is the tuning. Nobody is saying that it wasn’t harder. It clearly was.

But I guess I am baffled at how people were Autofighting something like Omega Sentinel before — that kit clearly isn’t something you can Autofight, right? Because of how the Armor Ups and AutoBlock works?

IDK. I typically don’t run Autofight like that in EQ, but people clearly do. I guess it’s possible to simply overwhelm like, IDK, a Thing or something, but part of what I saw in UC is that for the last two years, we have definitely gotten nastier defenders in the game, too, with buffs and new characters alike

I mean, for real — I am not saying you can’t Autofight a Kingpin but there’s only so much of that any kit can do on autopilot
  • Options
    L1zardW1zardL1zardW1zard Posts: 144 ★★★
    Dshu said:

Dshu said:

Dshu said:

Coppin said:

Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Wait a min... I saw a ton of brag posts flexing their banquet pulls... From players of all progressions.. even conquerors getting top notch 6* champs... Well put them to use...
    Yay i pulled god tier champs.. oh no content is hard!! Rofl..

Doesnt matter what you pull if you cant lvl him up, I have maybe 20 champs that are going between R2 and R3 but I dont have enough ISO or Gold for them
    That's hilarious cause a lot of people dealt with UC and Cav with 4* and 5*...
    Why don't you go take out that 42k Absorning Man with 4* and no potions or boosts and then you come back with your results buddy. After he refines his form he can literally one shot you through block lmao it's absolutely hilarious how delusional some of you are.
    You think a new UC player is gonna have good counters and be able to intercept the whole fight with no parries at all?
    2 points on this comical post.
    1 drive him to special 2 and you don't take that massive block damage.
    2 there are videos out that show people taking the thronebreaker Absorbing man with 3 and 4* champs.
    He is probably the fastest and easiest boss in this month's eq once you understand how he works.
    Keywords: "new UC players". +10 points on dyslexia.

You mean videos where Paragon level players are doing it? Yes if course THEY can do it, you're still however for some weird reason ignoring the fact that we are taking about UC PLAYERS you donut. Maybe if you spent majority of your day improving your reading comprehension skills you wouldn't be giving nonsensical responses like these and then patting yourself in the back thinking you did something.
    Oh poor uncollected players. Everyone weep for them because they have become uncollected on a nerfed game and never learned to evade or intercept or face huge opponents with underwhelmed options. The reason I refer to the thronebreaker difficulty is because you won't find content on YouTube of people doing uncollected. The point remains the same it's a huge opponent being beat by either a 3 or 4* champ. You are saying it can't be done in uncollected which is less than half the health of thronebreaker with the same options of 3 or 4*. Yes players are probably better at intercept or evade at higher levels. How do you think that happened? They played hard content. They went through act 4 monster juggs with unstoppable and crazy attacks. They went through act 4 venom when the best option was a 2* or 3* ronan and 1 parry was death. They fought through rol without all the shiny new champs. Man up and learn to fight harder content or skip it but please stop making excuses on why it can't be done. FYI just finished uncollected with 3*s and no pot usage. Not a brag but more curious what all the complaining was about. 3* void destroyed Absorbing man. 3* angela/ luke cagedefeated zemo no issues. 3* fury/hitmonkey/blade all took out titania. Is it harder than it should be? Absolutely. Can it be done and will it make you a better player? Absolutely.
    Did you just unironically say your point still stands because a TB level player using 4* is the same as an UC level player using 4*. You realize one has completed Act 6 while the other may or may not be done with Act 5 yet meaning the difference in skill level is going to be pretty big? No, your point is not valid, big brain.

Nobody here is arguing the content shouldn't be harder, it should due to the fact people can obtain 5* and 6* a lot earlier and easier now, the argument here however is that the difficulty has been overtuned. Something Kabam Jax has already acknowledged, yet you're over here still trying to argue against that, is this really the hill you wanna die on? Lmao
    Don't worry those skills will come for you and those like you when you are becoming cavalier with rank 3/4 6*s and thronebreakers with rank 5/6 7*s. Apparently your idea of skills means you want every fight to be an arena level health pools fight. I get it now. Enjoy your nerfed eq and just keep waiting for those higher rarities of champs to eventually develop you into a great player. My big brain as you say can't handle your logic I'd rather learn grow and become better. That said I see the hill you are willing to die on is the one where everyone gets that participation trophy for taking the trolly to the top of it.
    I'm sure they will, and I will tackle that content when I'm ready indeed. This big dummy thinks you improve your skills in a matter of days, maybe if I no-life the game like you I would, but I don't, and I speak for the majority of the community when I say we're mostly casual players playing for fun, not to sweat every fight.

Did I say that? Cause I just read my comment again and I very clearly said "difficulty should increase indeed, the issue is they overtuned it which Kabam has acknowledged".

The reason you can't handle my logic is because you can't think logically to begin with. In 24 hours you haven't said a single thing of substance cause all your comments are you basically malding at the void: "ree git gud I'm a God at this game and you're not". Go outside and touch some grass buddy.
  • Options
    ESF said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

Dude @Dshu we get it. You are super skilled. People who complain about difficulty aren't. Well done you. You don't need to post it again and again.

Never said I was super skilled. I come to the forum looking for tips tricks and counters. What do I find though? A bunch of complaints about the difficulty and how it can't be done. I acknowledge its overtuned but I also say it's still doable if you don't give up. Except it for what it is and embrace the challenge. Look for counters and tips. This forum has gone from being a place for game discussions to a place to complain about everything in game. My guess is most of those complaining were not around for the aegon eq where if you died once to him you may as well quit and restart. If you don't want to work to improve you are really going to hate act 6. Looking forward to hearing the cries to nerf the grand masterfight.
    Here’s the thing, because I have been doing this: The content I was clearing is roughly about 4,500 attack value, so far. That is tuned to around Act 5.2/5.3 or so. There is also maybe a 20K increase in the health pool, roughly.

So, IDK. There’s clearly a gap in how people see that — if you came up like we did, that’s not really a big deal. Because that’s what some of us were clearing with 4-stars and 5r3.

IDK, man. From the way people were talking, I was thinking these lanes were gonna have Masochism or some of the really nasty nodes and combinations. I still need to do the final two chapters so maybe those are there, waiting.

I'm going to guess by the number of disagrees we have both received that there were a lot of participation trophies handed out to these players growing up. I agree it's no worse than act 5 but everything that taught us game mechanics up to act 5 has been nerfed into the ground and this is the resulting lack of game comprehension you get from it.
    Yeah — there’s clearly some kind of gap, here — I don’t know what it was tuned to before this month, and I guess if you can’t Autofight and that’s what you want to do, no, you aren’t doing that with how this month was initially, and certainly, part of that is the tuning. Nobody is saying that it wasn’t harder. It clearly was.

But I guess I am baffled at how people were Autofighting something like Omega Sentinel before — that kit clearly isn’t something you can Autofight, right? Because of how the Armor Ups and AutoBlock works?

IDK. I typically don’t run Autofight like that in EQ, but people clearly do. I guess it’s possible to simply overwhelm like, IDK, a Thing or something, but part of what I saw in UC is that for the last two years, we have definitely gotten nastier defenders in the game, too, with buffs and new characters alike

I mean, for real — I am not saying you can’t Autofight a Kingpin but there’s only so much of that any kit can do on autopilot
    I think it's the learning curve paired with self entitlement. Acts 1-4 were nerfed into the ground speeding up progression but seriously retarding player growth. Without those early chapters and the addition of 5/6*s earlier in their accounts they are not learning core mechanics of the game or developing balanced accounts. There id also this sense of entitlement that once you reach a certain progression level you should be able to easily defeat anything labeled for that progression. I don't think people want to understand that the progression title just gets you in the door. It doesn't entitle you to own the room. Im sure the same few players will pound that disagree button rather than try to understand and learn. I wish them luck in all their future failures.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners!

Happy to report that changes to EQ and SQ difficulty tuning have been made in-game. As previously mentioned, you will still notice an increase to the difficulty but it should be much more approachable now.

They upped the rewards by the same % as the difficulty increase?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    El_Capo said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners!

Happy to report that changes to EQ and SQ difficulty tuning have been made in-game. As previously mentioned, you will still notice an increase to the difficulty but it should be much more approachable now.

The difficulty is the same for uncollected. what a joke and rewards the same... so what's the change here?
    The difficulty isn't the same for Uncollected. It's been taken down a peg.
  • Options

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

I think it's the learning curve paired with self entitlement. Acts 1-4 were nerfed into the ground speeding up progression but seriously retarding player growth. Without those early chapters and the addition of 5/6*s earlier in their accounts they are not learning core mechanics of the game or developing balanced accounts. There id also this sense of entitlement that once you reach a certain progression level you should be able to easily defeat anything labeled for that progression. I don't think people want to understand that the progression title just gets you in the door. It doesn't entitle you to own the room. Im sure the same few players will pound that disagree button rather than try to understand and learn. I wish them luck in all their future failures.
    GuYs It'S nOt My FaULt i'M GeTtiNg RaTiOeD iT's YoUrS
    Some people don’t care how many dislikes they do or don’t get. Because in case you hadn’t figured it out, all of the name-calling and complaining and talk about ratios didn’t stop some of us from actually clearing the content

Maybe if you spent less time on here counting Dislikes and more time in there clearing content, you would know the difference
  • Options
    edited January 2023

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

While I don't understand the statement you are trying to make the lack of understanding leads me to believe I'm dealing with a steriotypical millennial at best or a juvenile at worst case. This explains the sense of entitlement. As per your previous post I never said "git gud" I find the bad grammar as well as the negative connotation of that term in poor taste. Unfortunately the only thing you have taken away from my posts as well as a few other summoners on here is that we don't agree with you so we must be wrong. Hopefully in your future you will learn that it takes effort and perseverance to succeed. As far as my in game skill I have never claimed to be a god. That was your takeaway. My skills are middle of the road. I unlike some who choose to complain until things are made easier embrace challenges and try to learn from them. I also experience quite a bit of time outside but unfortunately touching the grass at this point in time requires way too much snow removal. I do appreciate your concern for my health and the need for fresh air. Good luck in your future endeavors and again enjoy your eq participation trophies.
  • Options

ESF said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

Some people don’t care how many dislikes they do or don’t get. Because in case you hadn’t figured it out, all of the name-calling and complaining and talk about ratios didn’t stop some of us from actually clearing the content

Maybe if you spent less time on here counting Dislikes and more time in there clearing content, you would know the difference
    He clearly does though, this is like the third time he's mentioned people disagreeing with him (and you) and the sad part is you don't have to be a genius to understand why nobody agress with you two, numbnuts.

I'm not counting disagrees though, he is lmao and I only pointed it out because he's the one that keeps pointing it out.
    People hit Disagree when I said UC could be cleared with 4-stars. I literally was clearing it with 4-stars. So yeah, I don’t lose too much sleep over the value
  • Options

ESF said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

He clearly does though, this is like the third time he's mentioned people disagreeing with him (and you) and the sad part is you don't have to be a genius to understand why nobody agress with you two, numbnuts.

I'm not counting disagrees though, he is lmao and I only pointed it out because he's the one that keeps pointing it out.
    People hit Disagree when I said UC could be cleared with 4-stars. I literally was clearing it with 4-stars. So yeah, I don’t lose too much sleep over the value
    People hit disagree because this isn't about you higher level players, the difficulty increase doesn't affect you in the slightest. This only hurts lower level players, for them the difficulty was overtuned. You and that other guy can keep denying it and white knighting each other as many times as you want but if the developers themselves are already planning some changes that just means you and that other guy are wrong, and no amount of crying will change that fact.
    So only the difficulty for uncollected was increased? Wow that's a relief. The game team only needs to focus on balancing one level of the eq. That should make their lives so much easier.
  • Options

ESF said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

People hit disagree because this isn't about you higher level players, the difficulty increase doesn't affect you in the slightest. This only hurts lower level players, for them the difficulty was overtuned. You and that other guy can keep denying it and white knighting each other as many times as you want but if the developers themselves are already planning some changes that just means you and that other guy are wrong, and no amount of crying will change that fact.
    You keep saying things we never said — every single post we made has us saying that it was harder than before. Because it is.

What we also said is that the game has given people far more than it ever has. Nobody said every single person had every single counter.

Some of us were here when dudes cleared RoL Wolverine with and Electro. I still can’t believe that happened. But it did.

If you can clear it with 2-stars or can’t clear it at all, fine. OK.

But I literally first saw you on the boards from when you quoted my post saying it could be cleared with 4-stars and you said it couldn’t be done. For some reason, that made you really angry and IDK what to tell you except yeah, it could
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    And for those of us who powered through it with units before the tune down we’re just out our units and stash. Good lord kabam. Test
  • Options

Dshu said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

So only the difficulty for uncollected was increased? Wow that's a relief. The game team only needs to focus on balancing one level of the eq. That should make their lives so much easier.
    Lower level players meaning Cav and below. Either you need glasses or a new brain, buddy.
    My mistake. Apparently thronebreaker and above can auto fight the eq. We saw zero increase in heath attack or nodes. Got it boo.
  • Options

ESF said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

You keep saying things we never said — every single post we made has us saying that it was harder than before. Because it is.

What we also said is that the game has given people far more than it ever has. Nobody said every single person had every single counter.

Some of us were here when dudes cleared RoL Wolverine with and Electro. I still can’t believe that happened. But it did.

But I literally first saw you on the boards from when you quoted my post saying it could be cleared with 4-stars and you said it couldn’t be done. For some reason, that made you really angry and IDK what to tell you except yeah, it could
    You keep twisting my words and it's starting to get old. I never said it couldn't at all, and I've pointed out to you in specific that my comment about not being able to clear it with 4* was about lower level players who don't have all the counters because their rosters are not as developed as yours, yet you keep repeating the same dumb argument like a broken record.
    Have you ever once asked about said counters these underdeveloped accounts lack? I must have missed those posts.
  • Options
    edited January 2023

ESF said:

OK. I went into Uncollected EQ, Chapter 1. Here’s the team I took:

Keep in mind, this is the Science Ascendancy quest — I am not getting the Attack boost. This is just me, just playing.

Rhino lane, 5/50 Professor X, so I can get the Mutant/X-Men Special Attack boost:

I lost Iceman to the Tigra, because of a dropped input. Just the truth. But it actually worked out OK because I could vulture another Persistent Charge for Professor X.

Next up: Drax. Took him solo with Professor X, picking up another Persistent Charge, but I forgot the photo.

Next up: Doctor Octopus, with, as you can see, a 3/30 Magneto:

Seriously: What are we even talking about, here?

Yes, it is more challenging. It is. About 80K-110K health pools.

But you can literally clear it with 4-stars! I didn’t even have the Science Ascendancy attack boost going — I shudder to think what a Scorpion or IHulk or IBom would do with a 30 PERCENT ATTACK BOOST.

Come on, people — I am not even a very good player. I have some skill and experience, but there are absolutely a ton of players who are better than me.

What are we even talking about, here?

You lost 60% health on a single fight against a Rhino and 20% on another one with Magneto against Doc Oc (#metal btw). Why don't you go fight the 25k Knull and 25k Sinister on UC 3.2 and see if you manage to even do those fights in one go each.
    More importantly, you think you're gonna take out a Zemo with a 200k health pool who crits through blocks, roots you just for hitting him and has protection with those champs and with that amount of health left? Don't even get me started on Absorbing Man's 210k health pool cause there ain't no way you're gonna outdamage his regen with those champs. You're right, what are we even talking about lmao you're delusional.
    This was literally the first post I ever saw from you. Ever. None of what you said about you “knowing it could be cleared with 4-stars” is in there

You started backtracking once you realized that some of us were gonna try and someone was gonna do it.

You do realize that all of your posts are still there, right?
  • Options
    Dshu said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

Lower level players meaning Cav and below. Either you need glasses or a new brain, buddy.
    My mistake. Apparently thronebreaker and above can auto fight the eq. We saw zero increase in heath attack or nodes. Got it boo.
    You can still 100% TB and all the rest of the difficulties manually though. Most UC players can't 100% UC manually, most Conqueror players can't 100% Conqueror manually etc. If you can think logically as you claim I'm sure you'll understand why this takes priority over you not being able to auto-fight.
    Hint: you can do it manually, they can't.
  • Options
    ESF said:

ESF said:

Keep in mind, this is the Science Ascendancy quest — I am not getting the Attack boost. This is just me, just playing.

Rhino lane, 5/50 Professor X, so I can get the Mutant/X-Men Special Attack boost:

I lost Iceman to the Tigra, because of a dropped input. Just the truth. But it actually worked out OK because I could vulture another Persistent Charge for Professor X.

Next up: Drax. Took him solo with Professor X, picking up another Persistent Charge, but I forgot the photo.

But you can literally clear it with 4-stars! I didn’t even have the Science Ascendancy attack boost going — I shudder to think what a Scorpion or IHulk or IBom would do with a 30 PERCENT ATTACK BOOST.

Come on, people — I am not even a very good player. I have some skill and experience, but there are absolutely a ton of players who are better than me.

You lost 60% health on a single fight against a Rhino and 20% on another one with Magneto against Doc Oc (#metal btw). Why don't you go fight the 25k Knull and 25k Sinister on UC 3.2 and see if you manage to even do those fights in one go each.
    More importantly, you think you're gonna take out a Zemo with a 200k health pool who crits through blocks, roots you just for hitting him and has protection with those champs and with that amount of health left? Don't even get me started on Absorbing Man's 210k health pool cause there ain't no way you're gonna outdamage his regen with those champs. You're right, what are we even talking about lmao you're delusional.
    This was literally the first post I ever saw from you. Ever. None of what you said about you “knowing it could be cleared with 4-stars” is in there

You started backtracking once you realized that some of us were gonna try and someone was gonna do it.

I specifically told you right after the first few comments that I was talking about lower level players, after which you stopped responding. Then you came back to start twisting my words after I told you I was talking about lower level players. All of my comments are still there but apparently you can only go back and read what you want to read.
  • Options

ESF said:

ESF said:

I specifically told you right after the first few comments that I was talking about lower level players, after which you stopped responding. Then you came back to start twisting my words after I told you I was talking about lower level players. All of my comments are still there but apparently you can only go back and read what you want to read.
    You do realize that I “stopped responding” because I went and actually started clearing the content?
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Graves_3 said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

ESF said:

Dshu said:

You keep twisting my words and it's starting to get old. I never said it couldn't at all, and I've pointed out to you in specific that my comment about not being able to clear it with 4* was about lower level players who don't have all the counters because their rosters are not as developed as yours, yet you keep repeating the same dumb argument like a broken record.
    Have you ever once asked about said counters these underdeveloped accounts lack? I must have missed those posts.
    I don’t want to get sucked into this argument you guys are having but the real conversation is not just solitary fights that you need specific counters(new bosses) but the overall increase in difficulty thereby:
    1. More time consumption for people who can comfortably clear the EQ
    2. For those who were barely scraping past-cannot do so anymore.
    I think people are complaining about the sudden increase in the difficulty without
    A. Warning
    B. Proportionate increase in rewards.

I hope that clears things up a bit.
    Nobody has denied the increase in difficulty. Nobody has denied the increase in energy consumption. Nobody expected kabam to give notice for any changes. They seldom give notice for changes. Rewards could definitely be increased Nobody is arguing that.
This discussion has been closed.