**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The difficulty increase is ridiculous

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    That's because you're beyond that level of EQ.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Never mind..
  • ScooterPScooterP Posts: 18

Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners!

Happy to report that changes to EQ and SQ difficulty tuning have been made in-game. As previously mentioned, you will still notice an increase to the difficulty but it should be much more approachable now.

How do these changes impact this month’s legends run and those who attempted it before these changes?
    @Kabam Miike anyone know anything about this? I did a legends run the night it dropped and now it's nerfed. I would have waited but my time at that difficulty is going to be way too long.
  • acteyleneacteylene Posts: 17
    Ceti_Eel said:

All I want to know is has anyone who struggled against UC difficulty tried it again now ?

Haven't done EQ, but went back to the side quest and found it far more manageable. I did one path of the side quest on threat level 3 last week and was a bit discouraged when I found it more difficult than legendary usually was (and I'm not at a skill level where I normally find legendary a breeze, but something I have been pushing myself to improve at the last few months). Gave both threat level 3 and 4 another shot today and noticed a drastic difference in both, much closer to what I would have expected from epic and legendary in previous months.
  • Thanos77Thanos77 Posts: 52
    edited January 2023
    Its difficult but its fun. was tired of cavalier difficulty being not close to be difficult..its was like butter but now m having fun with tb difficulty.
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners!

Happy to report that changes to EQ and SQ difficulty tuning have been made in-game. As previously mentioned, you will still notice an increase to the difficulty but it should be much more approachable now.

Power to the people!
    Thanks @kabam Jax
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    edited January 2023

Thanks for the advice but how many of these champs in act 6 can you beat with a 4*? As stated please reduce the difficulty of act 6 I don't believe you can beat even the first fight of 6.1.1 with a 4*. It's just not fair to make fights this hard.

Dshu said:

Now that we have the eq nerfed can the game team look into act 6? I can't beat anything in there with my 4* champs I've collected?

I did act 6 with r2/3 5*. Get good mate you need to learn to play the game.
    Please feel free to show a screenshot of any act 6 fight you can beat with a 4* and I will gladly take your advice of get good.
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    The updated monthly EQ running is still b.s. and makes it not even worth running. Update the rewards accordingly and maybe it would be worth running. It shows how out of tune they are with the player base. No one thought the monthly EQ needed changes other than another level of difficulty to complete for end game players. You’ll see more people quitting over this than spending for potions and revives like they hope to get.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    El_Capo said:

El_Capo said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners!

The difficulty is the same for uncollected. what a joke and rewards the same... so what's the change here?
    The difficulty isn't the same for Uncollected. It's been taken down a peg.
    I don't know if you are a spoke person for them but you know its still very difficult for the new player and average one and with the same rewards (if the rewards were better then it can be a motivation) its not even worth doing it but if Kabam wanted players to have more challenge they were always welcome to start cavalier, how it always was but at their pace not forcing it like this, it will make players leave the game, its very frustrating when you cant beat something... so with the changes made yesterday this still does not make any sense and they should keep working on finding a better solution to all of this.
    If you don't like the eq don't do it. The increase in lower difficulty is long overdue. New accounts are getting rank 3 5*s before entering act 5. Just because he doesn't agree with you on the difficulty doesn't mean he works for kabam. If lower level players feel it's too hard go do other content there are lots of options available.
This discussion has been closed.