**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

New Carrina's challenges thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★

2 7* selectors are intentional? They didn't mentioned it in announcement.

Honestly, I feel like there should be 2 given how hard these challenges are lmao. But it doesn’t seem intentional. I’d love 2 for all this effort + people can dupe the champ of their choice
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 193 ★★
    Those 6* selectors are there to be able to grab the champs needed to complete the other challenges. @BringPopcorn
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

They could have sprinkled a few more 7" shards instead of some lame 6* selectors; but thats not on Lagacy, Karatemike or Fintech...

I believe there's 20k worth of 7* shards across all challenges. I think
    Well 30k (2 7*) would probably be more suitable... 6* even if its a selector doesnt really seem much of a reward at this point in the game.
  • Options
    Skyfaw said:

Those 6* selectors are there to be able to grab the champs needed to complete the other challenges. @BringPopcorn

That is a lame excuse... Feels like the people who have them don't get rewarded then...
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★
    KarateMike said the 2 selectors are intentional! That’s awesome honestly
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,446 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Apparently these CCP members had to test their own challenges ... I wonder now if some of these were even done with minimum ammount of items spent, or how they were even approved if that wasn't the case

Yeah they tested them on the beta server where items cost 1 gold 😂
    Aww man you’re jailed again?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,358 ★★★★★
    This challenge awful dumb not fun nd cash grab? Yes
    This challenge has insane rewards and seems kinda mandatory for progression? No

So chill. Stop blaming kabam when the challenges aren't even designed by them
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,634 ★★★★★
    So...reading the challenge.

Can you complete Lagacy's in any order? Just do the 7.4.6 first? That fight is easier than 7.3.6 for me.
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 124 ★★

So...reading the challenge.

Can you complete Lagacy's in any order? Just do the 7.4.6 first? That fight is easier than 7.3.6 for me.

Yes.
  • Options

Perhaps I can ask the question more productively: Im a valiant player, typically celestial-ish in BGs (until I stop playing mid season lol), and lets say I have each of these characters maxed, ascended and ready to go. If I start at 0 revives and 0 units and I dont mean to spend money, just how much time does kabam expect me to invest to clear this content?

Now lets say Im not me, and that Im just an average valiant in terms of skill but start from the same place roster wise and resource wise- just how much time is meant to be targeted to being able to clear this?

At this point it seems like the answer is being measured in months if not longer. We simply need better avenues for resource acquisition without which the pursuit of late stage content wont just be slowed… it just wont happen- exactly as we saw with abyss. What happens when the resource acquisition takes longer than the period of relevance for the content? Kabam claimed that revive spamming trivialized the content (and later clarified that meant actually time investment was trivializing it). Is producing content people will simply opt out of not also trivializing?

If you look at the rewards...
    The only resource is a 7* 1-2 gem..
    The rest is champ shards (straight up rng gamble), and a "trophy champ" piece...