Super Daily Event AFFECTS FTP

1234568»

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    CesarSV7 said:

Grinding 6*s purpose is for not having the need to open featured crystals while also grind units and Battlechips.

CesarSV7 said:

@DNA3000

I use the following resources:

• Gold = Helps rank more 6* & 5* champs for the grind in order to increase the amount of rounds you can do in one push. This also helps roster building. Gold aquired through current game content is used on 7*s. It's not a good idea to use that destined gold into 6* & 5*s if you're trying to stay competitive.

• Solo crystals shards = Opening these crystals give yellow, green and red boosts 10%, 15% and 20%. For grinding you ideally want to have all 3 of these boosts active, their duration are the following: 15min, 20min, 30min, 40min depending on the boost size. In a 2h push you use 8 lesser boosts or 4 Boosts on average. In a day you use around 32 lesser or 16 boosts. In 3 days 96 lesser or 38 boosts of all 3 types so that # multiplied by 3 different boost types = total of 288 lesser boosts or 114 Boosts. But wait, sólo crystal shards are RNG based with 38 and 35%. How many shards do we need? 1 Supreme solo crystal costs 10k shards, times 3 for RNG let's say 30k shards for 1 boost average. We need at least 288 lesser boosts = 8,640,000 shards for 1 featured champ. There are two per month 17.2mil a month, SDE gives 3.3mil a month.

• Boosts = Helps aquire more points and speeds fights in arena. The amount of points earned significantly increases with the number of fights done throughout the grinding. This can also be seen as less hours played in arena.

If I grind all featured champs, (which I do) this is how it impacts my account:

1) Opening 6* basics at 10k value instead of featured for 15k value because I already have those champs.
    2) Opening more 6* crystals means more sig levels for my champions which indirectly means I don't need to look for 6* awakening gems or sig stone resources.
    3) Having more 6* champs at max sig level means I can get max sig level crystals at a faster pace so when duping a 6* I'll get double the amounts of 7* shards.
    4) Earning 7* shards at a faster pace means opening more 7* crystals which equals more champs, more dupes and more Titan shards.
    5) All this also allows me to awaken more 7* champs not having the need to chase for some awakening gems or 7* sig stones, etc.

This is called STRATEGY, you build up your account with the least amount of possible resources and instead of chasing newer resources through content your account provides them for you at unlimited cuantities with older resources.

This is the best way to stay competitive in the game if you are FTP or low spender. So after all this explanation, if they reduce the grinding resources for arenas you loose the chance to compete in that game mode which takes away the basis for an account build up.

6*s I consider worthy of R6 for BGs I do so but it's not the main purpose. When I talk about competing I mean at a top 200 level that's what is becoming harder and harder. 201 and down I can do no problem, where are you landing in your competitive game?
    Funny enough I don’t see bero man complain yes he spent here and there. But you or a sigil spends so you spend to if you didn’t spend one sigil ever mouth you might had a higher chance to get better. Champion to stay competitive
  • CesarSV7CesarSV7 Member Posts: 66
    Because if you are telling me you are referring to playing a game of catch up for top 1,000 players let me tell you I've gone past that to even be at at par.
    CesarSV7 said:

Because if you are telling me you are referring to playing a game of catch up for top 1,000 players let me tell you I've gone past that to even be at at par.

You not meant to catch op in the slightest that’s the wrong mindset I ben there with spending and I no way too
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,301 ★★★★★
    CesarSV7 said:

You put so much emphasis on are a top 200 as if it was really a competitive mode, it is really not. Now I kinda get a grip of what you are talking. Even if it doesn't really make any sense I get a grip of what you are saying.
    Just my 2 cents, a player not opening a single 7* for 6 months is not staying competitive at all.

Funny enough I don’t see bero man complain yes he spent here and there. But you or a sigil spends so you spend to if you didn’t spend one sigil ever mouth you might had a higher chance to get better. Champion to stay competitive

Bro what are you even talking about...
    Spending on 1 single July 4th event ONLY buying Odin deals are worth what 800 dollars?

From the 6 years I've been playing this game I have spent on sigil for 1 1/2 years that's less than 2 Odin's worth... To be exact 360 dollars.

How many Dollars do you think Bero has spent in 6 years?!?!?
    @Gamer

You think that Andy, Bero, Pepe, Liam or anyone else for that matter could even stay at top 10 without spending in this game for 1 year?!?!? Not buying any Offers like Valentine's Day, Deadpool's front row Offers, Omega Days, Sinister Slide Show, Double Track, etc?!?!?

You think they don't buy Sigil? 🤣
    CesarSV7 said:

Bro what are you even talking about...
    Spending on 1 single July 4th event ONLY buying Odin deals are worth what 800 dollars?

From the 6 years I've been playing this game I have spent on sigil for 1 1/2 years that's less than 2 Odin's worth... To be exact 360 dollars.

How many Dollars do you think Bero has spent in 6 years?!?!?
    That’s could stil giv you something and yes it meat you do you I done with you mindlessly talk about how the super event isn’t good enough when it just you who think that’s trust me you wouldn’t even hit too 100 in around when 7 star gets released if it ever get released as a grind because there be so many more who normally just drop 100 dollars who would grind the 7 star instead.

CesarSV7 said:

You put so much emphasis on are a top 200 as if it was really a competitive mode, it is really not. Now I kinda get a grip of what you are talking. Even if it doesn't really make any sense I get a grip of what you are saying.
    Just my 2 cents, a player not opening a single 7* for 6 months is not staying competitive at all.
    That is why I grind every 6* featured to be able to take those possible 7* version champs at their 6* max level (mostly with 4-5 gems) while they are still competitive enough for 7* r3s.

Meanwhile I have +30 chances for 7* Bullseye, Ounslout, Red Skull from next Titan shift or other champions like Photon from basics which I haven't been able to pull either from Titans or previous basics. I have enough rank up resources to R3 them before 7* r4s are available and my 6* versions of them are dead.
    I don't wait out of stupidity, I wait because it's strategic enough because I don't SPEND on any OFFERS. I have to maximize the resources I can grind in this game and use them wisely.

Why would I open 3 crystals at a chance for 1 champ like Photon every two weeks when I have her at 6* R6, When I can open 3 crystals on a chance for Photon, Bullseye, Ounslout, Red Skull, Kushala, Wolf or Pig, etc with those same 3 crystals?

Oh and before I read comments like, "You wait 6 months for only 7 champs", ANY other new champ is great for me because I am an arena grinder and therefore it make sense to open those 7* crystals at a higher pool chance and even more so if champs like Bullseye enter that pool.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    How is this thread still going on 💀