Super Daily Event AFFECTS FTP

CesarSV7CesarSV7 Member Posts: 66
I'll try to explain as simple as possible but keep in mind this will be long.

I want to start off by saying I am Sigil to Play, I grind every aspect of this game in order to close the gap between spenders in competitive game modes, specifically BGs. I may be in a minority group but Super Daily Event will make all this hard work useless which is also the ONLY "advantage" we non spenders have in game and I will explain why.

Now I will drop the numbers of specific rewards obtained from 7h & 22h events including 1-10% ranked rewards on a monthly basis. Note that I have converted supreme crystals, gold crystals and uncollected gold crystals obtained into their respective shard and gold values with the min amount per pull to only work with 3 resources.

• Solo crystal shards = 9,000,000
• Gold = 19,806,000
• Attack Boost 15% = 90

This is the comparison of these rewards obtained for a month long on Super Daily Event.

• Solo crystal shards = 3,300,000
• Gold = 7,500,000
• Attack Boosts 15% = 30

Majority of players will say these rewards are outdated, they don't have relevance for the game, etc. Now, I continue to explain how this affects me as a sigil to play arena grinder.

Solo crystal shards, Gold and Boosts are IMPORTANT resources for an arena grinder, specially with smaller roasters in comparison with spenders. All 3 allow us to

1) Rank lower star level champs for the grind with Gold.
2) Boost are way through arena grind with Yellow/ Green / Red boosts obtained with Solo crystal shards
3) Boost our champs with 1.5 and 1.3 boosts also obtained from solo crystal shards

How does Super Daily Event affect FTP/STP through arena grinding?
Simple, we will have to reduce the amount of lower star level champs ranked for the grind, we won't be able to boost every match of our 3 day grind (9h per day minimum) or our champions, making us UNABLE TO COMPETE for a featured champion and maybe for upcoming 7* arenas.

How does this affect our overall roaster build up?
I've currently grinded for all featured champs in arena since Adam Warlock and have missed 1. Opening basic pool 6* crystals over featureds allows me to open more crystals at 10k rather than 15k, therefore more champs obtained, more dupes which can be looked as 6* sig levels, more 7* shards and more max signature ability crystals which altogether ends in more 7* champions obtained, awakened or sig leveled which grant Titan shards.

What happens to FTP/STP on a competitive aspect of this game with Super Daily Event?
If we can't compete in arenas, and we can't build our accounts as previously explained, the gap between FTP and spender's roasters gets bigger and bigger in BGs with us having NOTHING to do about it. It's already incredibly HARD to compete in GC this way even with the insanely time spent and hard work as it is right now.

Things to keep in mind
The amount of units needed to buy out July 4th and Cyberweekend deals has increased from 18k to 36k. There has been various Pay to Win events added along a year time like " Caps Commissary", "Deadpool Front Row Offers" , "Omega days" and I'm sure we'll probably see more in the near future...

Conclusion
Super Daily Event affects FTP/ STP players who grind contant daily in order to try to close the roaster gap between spenders, and try to stay somewhat COMPETITIVE in Mcoc game modes.
Yes, it has T4A fragments and 5% T6cc but spenders also have EASY access to it by doing 3 daily BG matches while our grinding resources are reduced by more than half.

Proposal
Keep both events.
Gold, solo crystal shards and Boosts for 7h and 22h solo events. The rest of the rewards for Super Daily Event (T4A fragments, t6cc catalyst, revives, potions, 4h crystals, etc).

Note
I am not against spenders or whales, they are the reason why we can have fun and keep playing Mcoc as FTP. This post is made to make awareness of the impact of how some events affects it's non spender players and if this keeps going, some may stop playing competitively or quit the game.

Comments

• CesarSV7CesarSV7 Member Posts: 66
    @Syndicated Like I said bro, I grind every aspect of this game. All EQ levels, all Incursion levels, SQ levels, Arena minimums, grind featured champs, etc. Yes I am valiant and have all content done
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 635 ★★★
    CesarSV7 said:

@Syndicated Like I said bro, I grind every aspect of this game. All EQ levels, all Incursion levels, SQ levels, Arena minimums, grind featured champs, etc. Yes I am valiant and have all content done

new people are getting really easy ways to grind and get a good account faster than before, the Mysterium addition was really good, is a way to get the basic resources just for playing, resources like the 7* and titan shards, or T4A fragments are another world actually.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    edited July 23
    Super is better for casual players and old event better for those that love the grind
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 ★★★
    Lokx said:

Joker1976 said:

People acting like daily super event was game breaking or something ,…”it was alright”
    ….Bunch of drama queens.

No one said it was game breaking, but it was a huge help to majority of the player base. It a huge decrease in grinding for certain rewards with additional bonuses like 7*, titan, tier 6cc and tier 4a

for me it improved certain game aspects:

1) I wasn’t forced on how to spend my time to grind for unit mile stones, gold milestones or revive milestone. For example the level up event. There are times i didn’t have any gold or iso to level up my champs so i ended up missing the milestone. Or if i didn’t want to spend resources now. I didn’t have to do eq after already having done thronebreaker eq or paragauntlet just to get event completion milestone and instead could use energy on battlegrounds.

2) i could hardly ever get 4 of those 4hr crystals a day. It was so much more manageable and gave me more confident and ability to tackle long-form/Everest content as it provided a easier way to gather resources.

3) certain resources came in clutch everyday. There were times i was close to tier 6cc and needed a few fragments or even 7* crystal, and i knew that i would soon get X amount when the event refreshes.

Overall felt less like a 9-5 and more of a do it at your own pace.
    Yeah but with the amount of posts,..and people crying about the super event reverting back to the 22hr event you could’ve fooled me that they aren’t acting like it’s game breaking.
    Tbh…i liked the super event rewards,..but i enjoyed the structure of the 22hr events much more.
    It gave me a incentive to focus on certain modes of the game,…and i liked that.
    It may be just as easy to incorporate the daily super rewards into the 22hr rewards,..would there be anything wrong with that?,…and i doubt anyone would complain about such a scenario
    I never asked Kabam to get rid of Super Daily Event. I explained myself, numbers, situation and asked them to keep both events. If you don't want to play 7h and 22h don't play them! You would still be able to play Super Daily Event and earn those 7* shards, T6cc and T4A you so badly want.

People don't even read the post before making a comment or statement.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,043 ★★★★
    Seriously 😒😒
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 337
    I would probably say. The ones who like to grind versus people who don't want to grind and want an easy way out. Super event was cool and all but it could have kept some stuff from when people loved grinding for certain things. There was no embers to deal with relics. Among other things.

CesarSV7 said:

new people are getting really easy ways to grind and get a good account faster than before, the Mysterium addition was really good, is a way to get the basic resources just for playing, resources like the 7* and titan shards, or T4A fragments are another world actually.
    I am a Sigil to Play grinder bro, because I can't compete for feature champs without the sigil. I am trying to stay competitive and rank C6, C5 in BGs. My opponents buy out stores in every pay to win event, I have never bought an Odin or a Peter Parker Wallet for that matter.

How does Daily Super Event benefit me aside from my Opponents? 7h and 22h do because I grind ever aspect of the game in order to close the roaster gap and they don't.

First of all, Once you spend (Sigil) you are not a FTP anymore.

As an actual FTP player, I like the super daily event. It makes your gameplay less of a chore. And you can freely grind in whatever mode you want. It gives you more gold when compared to the RNG uncollected gold crystals. And plus rank up materials that would cost you more resources to attain. 750 7*shards a day. You get more from this than most eq or side quest in a month. Not to mention T4 alphas which you can’t find easily which swiping that card.

So I’m not sure what you are on about.

That's why when I explained I said I was Sigil to Play, not because I want to but because I CAN'T compete in arena without it.

If you are not a competitive player and play casual, this doesn't affect you. The post is related for people who are Competitive, FTP/STP, and grind the game on a daily basis. If One of those is not you, you won't understand.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 586 ★★★
    This may be controversial, but they gonna put it behind a paywall so all the FTP players can start thinking about spending.
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 337
    Unyonface said:

This may be controversial, but they gonna put it behind a paywall so all the FTP players can start thinking about spending.

I wonder what would happen if those who want the daily super, would be on a pay wall? Would they like it then?
    Let's be real, Kabam will keep adding stuff for spenders, that's what keeps the company and this game alive. And It's Ok.

All I am asking is that they don't take away the only resource that non spenders or STP players have in order to compete in this game. And by this I mean a chance to earn featured champs in Arena or maybe soon to come 7*s by taking away our grinding resources from 7h and 22h events.

And for those that will say "But you still get those resources on Super Daily". I've done the math it's less than half and even spenders have EASY access to that without grinding.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,301 ★★★★★
    edited July 24
    I
    Dorky said:

Unyonface said:

I wonder what would happen if those who want the daily super, would be on a pay wall? Would they like it then?
    They will probably cry, kick, scream. Call them money grabs and do all the stuff they ever do while playing a game for free...
    Oh I forgot, they will also threaten to quit.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    Dorky said:

Unyonface said:

I stopped buying the sigil, but I would buy that monthly (I think).
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,301 ★★★★★

Dorky said:

Unyonface said:

I stopped buying the sigil, but I would buy that monthly (I think).
    I would pay for it.
    Wow that's interesting... If they take away 7h and 22h event I would stop buying sigil, no point if I can't compete in arena grinds. Definitely wouldnt buy Super Daily.