**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dev Diary: The Future of Quests

1141516171820»

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Gomezlink said:

ALL STOPPED...

This is exactly the position I’m in.
    I have a great idea, we should have a forum where you can ask mods questions to help you out lol
    Just wait bro. No matter how skilled you are you're looking at a couple grand worth of units at best. I would hold. Do an initial run of the Abyss.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212

Gomezlink said:

ALL STOPPED...

This is exactly the position I’m in.
    I have a great idea, we should have a forum where you can ask mods questions to help you out lol
    Just wait bro. No matter how skilled you are you're looking at a couple grand worth of units at best. I would hold. Do an initial run of the Abyss.

Abyss is impossible without Aegon ... There is no problem waiting, the bad thing is not knowing until when ...
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Kabam you need to address the t4cc issue, and the gold issue.
  • LostoneLostone Posts: 23

Because of "ooo this fight isn't going great... Let me just turn on airplane mode and disconnect real quick and try again"
    I’ve had plenty of fights that won’t even connect and lose half of my health without taking a hit. They must be able to do something where if applying the 50% loss of health results in a health pool of 50% then the game understands no fight actually took place and put the health back at 100%.

How can they tell if someone disconnected or forced their connection to quit? They can't and that would be a big exploit they left in... I agree it would be great to not lose half your health when you disconnect but I don't think it's possible for them to fix that without leaving open a big exploit where people can just quit out if the fight doesn't go well

If I was a cheat, then I wouldn’t mind them taking 100%, but I’m not. So, if there is a drop out in the first instance, then the penalty should be 10%, give the honest SUMMONER some credit, Should the dishonest SUMMONER do it a 2nd time, make the 2nd penalty 20%, and the 3rd time 30%.

My point is that ALL, and I have had many, my drop outs have been CONNECTIVITY and not me switching to AIRPLANE mode, else I would not mention it.. In personal quests, it only happens after the 2nd time, so they can do something about it..
  • LostoneLostone Posts: 23

Lostone said:

kabam Mike. I didn’t read it anywhere because there is too much to read....the 50% penalty of remaining life for drop outs.. it is not fair.. the line drop out is beyond my control.. if the line drops out between my iPad and kabam server ..why should I lose 50% ?.. why doesn’t opponent lose 50%?.. sort it out so it is fair and equitable... at the moment those silly enough to buy health after a drop out are the ones that are really losing..

And if they did remove the 50% hp penalty for multiple dropped connections (because the first time it happens it gives you the option to restart with no penalty).
    What’s to stop people pulling the plug on their WiFi everytime they mess up?

That only happens in personal quests, when there is a drop out in AQ or AW, the 50% is immediate, it doesn’t even ask if you want to go back to the same AQ/AW..It doesn’t not inform you that the 50% has been stolen.
    if it happened like in personal quests , I wouldn’t have a problem with it... In AQ/AW ALL responsibility is placed on the SUMMONER...
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Lostone said:

Because of "ooo this fight isn't going great... Let me just turn on airplane mode and disconnect real quick and try again"

I’ve had plenty of fights that won’t even connect and lose half of my health without taking a hit. They must be able to do something where if applying the 50% loss of health results in a health pool of 50% then the game understands no fight actually took place and put the health back at 100%.

How can they tell if someone disconnected or forced their connection to quit? They can't and that would be a big exploit they left in... I agree it would be great to not lose half your health when you disconnect but I don't think it's possible for them to fix that without leaving open a big exploit where people can just quit out if the fight doesn't go well

If I was a cheat, then I wouldn’t mind them taking 100%, but I’m not. So, if there is a drop out in the first instance, then the penalty should be 10%, give the honest SUMMONER some credit, Should the dishonest SUMMONER do it a 2nd time, make the 2nd penalty 20%, and the 3rd time 30%.

My point is that ALL, and I have had many, my drop outs have been CONNECTIVITY and not me switching to AIRPLANE mode, else I would not mention it.. In personal quests, it only happens after the 2nd time, so they can do something about it..

This is mine below
    No if you make it 10% second be like 60% the second At least , Otherwise you encourage The cheaters
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Any word on when the changes too act 6 will be going live? I'm waiting too do my 100% run on the changes no need too suffer thru it if some relief is coming. Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    edited July 2020
    kabam could at least remove the node "No Retreat!" and reduce the indestructible loads of the champion in 6.2, we could continue the game ...
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Every day is a bit "later this summer". Excited to see what this Summer of Pain is all about.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    rnr87 said:

Any word on when the changes too act 6 will be going live? I'm waiting too do my 100% run on the changes no need too suffer thru it if some relief is coming. Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.

If i read everything correct its going to come around when act 7 aka book 2 is released and thats in Q4 so i say November or December, it wont be in Aug or Sept so i say we can expect those changes in late Oct or November.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Kobster89 said:

Is the summer of pain meant to be the boss rushes coming or is it something different?

From what I gathered it might be like the Maze but on a lot of steroids.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m really hoping these boss rushes include a cav difficulty since they mentioned it would have different levels