**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Update to Solo Events

Comments

• Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    Varad18 said:

Help me, 2-star Sig Up means? The signature ability of a 2*

Do you max it up
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Good stuff. So, is there no t3b frags available? I'll miss them, but obviously the change is for the better overall.

Man, I've got like 20 of those in overflow 😂
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Kill_Grey said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Good stuff. So, is there no t3b frags available? I'll miss them, but obviously the change is for the better overall.

Man, I've got like 20 of those in overflow 😂
    I did too until I had to mass rank up 4*s for the challenge this month 😂😂😂

Seriously though, if 4*s are going to be in cav challenges, that means they expect us to stay current with our 4* roster. That requires rank up resources.
    Lol, I'm probably never ranking up 4*s for a while 😂 I've got 19 of 'em, should be enough for any cavalier edition 4* challenge in the future.

I guess I'll use some for my 3*s 🤷🏾‍♂️
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Deeparvi said:

Its not even 1 week and you ruined the plan .. Now I am upset.. :neutral:

You have only 50 whereas I have more than 500 unopened lesser and greater boost crystals.. Imaging the level of my frustration!!
    That's plenty of XP boosts 😂
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    But for real not a massive fan of these rewards, they feel very underwhelming
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

DrZola said:

QuikPik said:

DrZola said:

What are the drop rates for each of the items in the Supreme Solo crystals? Seems like that piece of information will help determine their utility...

Dr. Zola

0.1% for T5b and 0.3% for T2a, book it Dan-O.
    That may actually be better odds than I expected.

Perhaps I expected too much from the Roadmap. A change like this feels like something that could have been rolled out months ago, probably to better reception.

Dr. Zola
    Months ago we were going through the inexplicable 5* sig stone drought. Finally some sense has prevailed and the 5* sigs are flowing.
    This is a major improvement, indeed. So thanks are in order for that.

Dr. Zola
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

Its not even 1 week and you ruined the plan .. Now I am upset.. :neutral:

Unfortunately your mistake was having a plan in the first place..
  • I was about to say if you change the crystals and they don’t keep the lesser or greater solo crystals around then does that mean that there’s less of a chance to get those sweet sweet two star awakening gems for rare two stars that we get in game if so that makes me a little sad because they are hard to come by
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    The only that now needs to be changed or upgrade are Energy usage.. with so much side quests, milestones etc etc now running we will need more and more energy refills.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Wait...so people want something extra because they've been sitting on stockpiles? Lol.

Most of us were under the assumption that when the crystals were updated we would be able to use the shards the we would currently spend on these crystals to buy the other ones. Lots of people have no reason to open these, as they don’t need XP or arena boosts, etc.

They were planning to use the shards they had saved to buy the newer crystals, and are now finding out we can’t do that. Didn’t want extra.
    No one gave that impression. Let's stop and analyze this. Some Players haven't opened those Crystals in YEARS. They're sitting on millions of Shards. What do you think a flood of Sigs like that would do?
    Oh the economy of the game would just be in absolute shambles if those endgame players got their hands on some extra 4 star sig stones
  • I for one am happy with the change. I have over 15 max sig r5s, but im very happy with this. I can now use my sigs on champs id like to have at 200, but doont necessarily need it. I'm endgame-ish, i guess (nearly 100% abyss and act6), im happy with these changes. COnverting our gsc and lsc shards to crystals will be alright, i havent opened those in years, dunno how many shards i have at this point, would be in the millions..
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Can't wait for the changes to go live 😊!!!
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Overall, I'm fine with the changes. I welcome the additional rewards. My only concern is that I really hope it doesn't take another 3+ years for these rewards to get updated to match the current state of the game. More frequent updates (every 6 months?) would be nice to see to keep these solo events interesting and relevant.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Wait...so people want something extra because they've been sitting on stockpiles? Lol.

Most of us were under the assumption that when the crystals were updated we would be able to use the shards the we would currently spend on these crystals to buy the other ones. Lots of people have no reason to open these, as they don’t need XP or arena boosts, etc.

They were planning to use the shards they had saved to buy the newer crystals, and are now finding out we can’t do that. Didn’t want extra.
    No one gave that impression. Let's stop and analyze this. Some Players haven't opened those Crystals in YEARS. They're sitting on millions of Shards. What do you think a flood of Sigs like that would do?
    Oh the economy of the game would just be in absolute shambles if those endgame players got their hands on some extra 4 star sig stones
    They're available to anyone Uncollected as well. Not just End Game. They also contain T2A Frags, 5* Sigs, among other things. People keep minimizing what an influx of things like that means, but I don't think they realize the effects. Rewards aren't just a random number stuck to a dart board. It all has to be balanced with a number of factors.
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54
    So I just logged in to see all my solo crystal shards have been converted to crystals. Does that mean I’m stuck with these rubbish crystals and can’t trade them in for the supreme version?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

So I just logged in to see all my solo crystal shards have been converted to crystals. Does that mean I’m stuck with these rubbish crystals and can’t trade them in for the supreme version?

you were never going to be able to trade them in, it is literally in the post.
  • I was about to say if you change the crystals and they don’t keep the lesser or greater solo crystals around then does that mean that there’s less of a chance to get those sweet sweet two star awakening gems for rare two stars that we get in game if so that makes me a little sad because they are hard to come by