**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Petition to make no difference in Thronebreaker And Cavalier UNIT-BASED Cyber Weekend Deals!

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    AO8mile said:

@Edeuink this guy is not a free to play player lol he has literally like everything

My account is almost f2p. And I’m wayyy better than you. @AO8mile buddy you’re account with puny compared to those who are thrown breaker. I have 19 r5s, 6 r2s and 2 r3s. You’re not even scratching the surface.
  • Options
    AO8mile said:

@Demonzfyre i'm stuck on act6 because i don't have some specific champions

That’s the thing genius. If you don’t have the right champs, then you definitely aren’t ready for throne breake.
  • Options

AO8mile said:

@Edeuink this guy is not a free to play player lol he has literally like everything

My account is almost f2p. And I’m wayyy better than you. @AO8mile buddy you’re account with puny compared to those who are thrown breaker. I have 19 r5s, 6 r2s and 2 r3s. You’re not even scratching the surface.
    Sorry, saying someone is almost f2p is kinda dumb. But I have spent very little.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I can't believe this guy.

Now I really like to say something that most people must have in mind.

I think there are two kind of *medium end* players:

1. Those FTP or almost FTP who have two or more years on the game (I think I'm one of these), and on that time we actually had to wark really hard to get a nice and verstaile roster which helped us to complete or explore act 6 (I had it 100% before the nerfs) therefore, we can actually access to at least one useful tcc5, so now we are thronebreakers (I have 3 r3).

2. Those FTP or almost FTP who have less than a year on the game, now this last year had an incredible buff on rewards so these people actually could get to be cavalier, but they are still far away from throne breaker because they don't have enough champions to deal with act 6 or they jus tdon't have a decent 6 stars to rank up.

Now what I'm trying to say is that being cavalier is not enough to be equal to other summoner, back in the days we actually have to suffer so hard to get 1k 6 stars shards, now just the past month we got too many shards with little effort and I think this community or part of it is getting used to easy rewards and not being able to wait for the good stuff to come.

I WISH there are diferrent deals for cavalier and thronebreaker because MY FRIEND, just because two weeks ago we were both cavalier, WE ARE NOT THE SAME.

• Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    AO8mile said:

Unit-Based Cyber Weekend Deals are the best deals to developing the roster for "FREE TO PLAY" Players
    If there be a ThroneBreaker Deal this year it will surely be better than cavalier deals and Will Automatically SCREW the majority of Free To Play Players which are Cavaliers and it will push them further back from getting "Thronebreaker" title
    Having the same Deals for cavaliers and thronebreakers in Unit-Based deals sounds fair, I'm looking forward to a fully form t5cc, however, there will be difference but in Money-Based Deals can be different and thronebreakers can buy them
    I hope you guys support this petition so kabams officials can see this

Stop crying. If you don't have the thronebreaker title by then, that's your issue. Deal with it.
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Gildenlow said:

I WISH there are diferrent deals for cavalier and thronebreaker because MY FRIEND, just because two weeks ago we were both cavalier, WE ARE NOT THE SAME.

Talk your stuff! Lol
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Gildenlow said:

I can't believe this guy.

This neatly sums it up.
  • Options
    Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    I think, even throne breaker player won't buy throne breaker deals.. just think..
    What did they want now??
    Having 6* shards and some percentage of t5cc through daily.
    Only t5cc catalyst selector or 6* awakening gem is worth for throne breaker guys.. else everything is just waste of units..
    With further upgrade on crystal, events and maybe someday upgrade in summoner sigil which is lot cheaper than cyber monday/4th July deals ,
    Buying throne breaker cyber deals is total waste..
    Further to this..
    The daily crystal of thronebreaker might surpass act 7.1 completion rewards!!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    AO8mile said:

@Worknprogress there are a lot of people like me, I have a big roster I have many Rank 5s, I've been playing for years, I have a high overall stat, and is It my fault that I can not accrue the champs needed to do 100% act 6? no! if thronebreaker like any other title was like after 1 path compeletion of act6 nobody would have this much problem beside that announcing it right before cyber weekend SCREWS lots of players

how does it screw players? you make zero sense. the deals for cav will still be there and still be better than last time's
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

AO8mile said:

@Demonzfyre i said i have 14 R5 & R2 it means I have total number of 14 champs which are R5 and R2 not 28

My main Has 45 r5 five star r2/r3 six stars for comparison.

My alt has 30 r5/r2. Just saving units for abyss run, this account does not deserve thronebreaker Here is my alt.

This absolutely deserves Thronebreaker if you had more time. No need to exaggerate.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,673 Guardian

Haji_Saab said:

I have never bought a deal and I am doing fine in the game. Developing players should save their units and play the content rather than trying to buy deals.

Kabam needs to make money. This is not a good statement for the future of the game. Though I do think they should use the units they receive from spending on end game content for sure.
    It is not a problem. The game needs players like @Haji_Saab because they prove that the game really is free to play, and spending is optional. A game where spending is mandatory to get anywhere tends to not attract many players. A game where spending is completely optional, but it will accelerate your progress, tends to be a lot more palatable to prospective new players. Nobody likes to be told they have to spend. But when it is your own impatience telling you to spend, that's another story entirely.

In effect, the goal of games like MCOC is to attract as many players as possible to play them, and then ask them "how much would you spend to go faster?" Knowing that many will say "nothing" but enough of them will say "more than zero." But to make this offer, you have to get them in the door first. And the more players you have running around free to play and successful, the more Kabam doesn't have to make that case themselves. The players do it for them.

Incidentally, this is where I also say that it is actually in the best interests of Kabam if there are people who assert that most or all of their cash offers suck. This is psychologically incredibly useful, and it still boggles my mind how exactly *zero* of the people who regularly make this comment seem completely unaware of the fact that this is deliberate. It is one thing to sincerely believe they suck. It is another thing to claim to be completely puzzled by why they seem so obviously bad value. Actually kind of humorous, if I'm being honest. If they didn't exist, Kabam would have to invent them.
  • Options
    Vivek_786 said:

I think, even throne breaker player won't buy throne breaker deals..

I think this is unlikely. Thronebreaker players are disproportionately going to be players self-motivated to either keep pushing forward or keep up with their peers or both. At the very top of the game, I suspect most of the spending is ironically done to keep pace with all of the other spending.
  • Options

AO8mile said:

@Worknprogress there are a lot of people like me, I have a big roster I have many Rank 5s, I've been playing for years, I have a high overall stat, and is It my fault that I can not accrue the champs needed to do 100% act 6? no! if thronebreaker like any other title was like after 1 path compeletion of act6 nobody would have this much problem beside that announcing it right before cyber weekend SCREWS lots of players

how does it screw players? you make zero sense. the deals for cav will still be there and still be better than last time's
    It is the perennial forum complaint. If someone else is getting something better, then I'm getting screwed.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Haji_Saab said:

I have never bought a deal and I am doing fine in the game. Developing players should save their units and play the content rather than trying to buy deals.

Kabam needs to make money. This is not a good statement for the future of the game. Though I do think they should use the units they receive from spending on end game content for sure.
    It is not a problem. The game needs players like @Haji_Saab because they prove that the game really is free to play, and spending is optional. A game where spending is mandatory to get anywhere tends to not attract many players. A game where spending is completely optional, but it will accelerate your progress, tends to be a lot more palatable to prospective new players. Nobody likes to be told they have to spend. But when it is your own impatience telling you to spend, that's another story entirely.

In effect, the goal of games like MCOC is to attract as many players as possible to play them, and then ask them "how much would you spend to go faster?" Knowing that many will say "nothing" but enough of them will say "more than zero." But to make this offer, you have to get them in the door first. And the more players you have running around free to play and successful, the more Kabam doesn't have to make that case themselves. The players do it for them.

Incidentally, this is where I also say that it is actually in the best interests of Kabam if there are people who assert that most or all of their cash offers suck. This is psychologically incredibly useful, and it still boggles my mind how exactly *zero* of the people who regularly make this comment seem completely unaware of the fact that this is deliberate. It is one thing to sincerely believe they suck. It is another thing to claim to be completely puzzled by why they seem so obviously bad value. Actually kind of humorous, if I'm being honest. If they didn't exist, Kabam would have to invent them.
    I agree I'm the main one who preaches this. I have an officer who is completely free to play and has all content done because A he's incredibly skilled and B he grinds and doesn't complain when he sees people in the alliance open crystals. He has 2 r3 6 star champs with 11k prestige. He jumped from 10.2k to 11k after he completed Abyss. So I know its possible.

My issue was how he articulated it because he's giving f2p guys false hope. You have to put in work to keep up, to imply that you don't need to spend to get thronebreaker just made it seem like that it is easy to do. That was my initial thought until he clarified.

Oh and since everyone is name dropping their rosters. I have 28 r5 5 stars (wow less than I thought), 5 R2 6 stars, and 2 R3 6 stars. But ever since I reached about 15 r5 5 stars I felt as though I had a combination to complete any mode in the game because I was very selective with my rank ups and didn't rank for prestige initially.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

AO8mile said:

It is the perennial forum complaint. If someone else is getting something better, then I'm getting screwed.
    Followed by the "F2P are getting screwed." complaint.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Vivek_786 said:

I think, even throne breaker player won't buy throne breaker deals..

I think this is unlikely. Thronebreaker players are disproportionately going to be players self-motivated to either keep pushing forward or keep up with their peers or both. At the very top of the game, I suspect most of the spending is ironically done to keep pace with all of the other spending.
    I can tell you every person in my alliance will buy something for the throne breaker deals with the exception of the 2 f2p guys in my alliance and they will be buying the 15k unit deals so that's still a throne breaker deal even if its game money.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

@Worknprogress we need to save the whales, theyre an endangered species with all the recent offers

I pass on far more than I buy these days. No real reason to spend on stuff you don't even need
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    AO8mile said:

There are no champions NEEDED for act 6 100% some champions help, but no champion needed. My advice for you is: Adapt and Get Good.
  • Options

AO8mile said:

There are no champions NEEDED for act 6 100% some champions help, but no champion needed. My advice for you is: Adapt and Get Good.
    There are restrictions for act 6. You have to have 5 or 6 star champions to even enter so your statement is completely untrue.
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    63 dislikes, 1 agree so far.

This has become a reverse petition...
  • Options
    Yep Adapt N Get Good is the best strategy. Works everytime.
  • Options

AO8mile said:

Wrong person to be saying that to 😂😂 pretty sure he's 100%'d everything in game. Some champs are needed to save you a lot of units unless you're going brute force. For example that 6.1 xbones, unless you had someone like corvus, ghost or OR it was a pain to beat.

Champs aren't needed so much, but they do help. And technically, the gates in earlier act 6 do demand specific counters. For example, if the gate requires 3 6* cosmic champs, and you have groot, king groot and venompool - you technically have the counters.. however you're going to be spending a lot of resources to clear said path.
    There also are no 6* class gates. Just 5* class gates and 6* gates. Those suck and need to be removed. No sugar coating that.
This discussion has been closed.