**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Petition to make no difference in Thronebreaker And Cavalier UNIT-BASED Cyber Weekend Deals!

Comments

• DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I want to see different deals just because I'd like to see better deals than ever for Thronebreaker. Assumedly the cavalier deals will be the same as 4th July deals a few months ago.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    DannyB01 said:

I want to see different deals just because I'd like to see better deals than ever for Thronebreaker. Assumedly the cavalier deals will be the same as 4th July deals a few months ago.

You can see how that creates a sticky situation, tho? A great number of Cav players then will still be Cav in November. Having stale offers for the same group isn’t good for anyone.

Except me, I didn’t buy anything in July, and seeing the same stuff in November will protect the integrity of my wallet!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

AO8mile said:

@Worknprogress there are a lot of people like me, I have a big roster I have many Rank 5s, I've been playing for years, I have a high overall stat, and is It my fault that I can not accrue the champs needed to do 100% act 6? no! if thronebreaker like any other title was like after 1 path compeletion of act6 nobody would have this much problem beside that announcing it right before cyber weekend SCREWS lots of players

There are no champions NEEDED for act 6 100% some champions help, but no champion needed. My advice for you is: Adapt and Get Good.
    Wrong person to be saying that to 😂😂 pretty sure he's 100%'d everything in game. Some champs are needed to save you a lot of units unless you're going brute force. For example that 6.1 xbones, unless you had someone like corvus, ghost or OR it was a pain to beat.

Champs aren't needed so much, but they do help. And technically, the gates in earlier act 6 do demand specific counters. For example, if the gate requires 3 6* cosmic champs, and you have groot, king groot and venompool - you technically have the counters.. however you're going to be spending a lot of resources to clear said path.
    I am referring to A08mile, who pinged Wnp.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    just push yourself to get thronebreaker bro... you still have 7 weeks
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Has this manz who started the “petition” not said anything back yet??????

Anyways this was very funny to read all the way through
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    You have time to complete it.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    OP is not the only one. There are many small people who can not accept others being better than them, just not stupid enough to cry out loud. This is a sad world.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    I'm not Thronebreaker (only Cavalier) and even I think it's a bad idea to do away with different rewards system. Basically, people work hard, practice and progress and they should be rewarded for it. It is what it is.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited October 2020
    AO8mile said:

@Mauled i have 14 R5 & R2 and i have 4 R5 gem
    4 t5b which i have no use and i have 102 5star champions
    am I still in develop? u tell me

Yes. I have 25 R5 5* and 6 R2 6* and I still consider my account to be developing. I've got 6 paths of Act 6 to do for 100% and I've done 2 paths of AoL. Sure, I consider myself as good at the game as a lot of the people sitting in the top half of P1/Masters and I dare say there's a lot who are far better than I but the one area I'm not going to pretend I'm even close to competing in is roster development.

In 5* terms, my roster is pretty much complete, I'm only really after Quake now, and I suppose BWCV. The 5* I don't have I've got as 6* for the most part but my 6* Roster still requires work. It wouldn't make sense that I'm attempting to rank 5 a 5* if I only had 40-50 5*, it's the same deal with 6*. If by some miracle you manage to tick that box then you've got a very sharp point at the head of your roster and then it'll drop off a cliff. I've got a 6* Ghost on my alt, should I be demanding T5CC? I only have 3 6* on there.

The difference between my account and the likes of @Worknprogress etc. is day and night. If you compared my account to BG a purely F2P player, there's still a hefty difference and I've been extremely lucky with the 6* I've got on my account.
  • ^ Casual rich man flex
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Mauled said:

^ Casual rich man flex

Nah, not a flex but I'm also not gonna act like I'm a good example of an average player or even moderate spender. That would be almost as ridiculous as the original post in this thread
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Here’s the problem with Thronebreaker deals:

Thronebreaker was not part of the roadmap, as far as I recall. Apologies if I’m wrong.

Nerfs to 6.1 and 6.2 were part of the roadmap and were abandoned after 3 months with no communication.

Many near-endgame players delayed 6.1 and 6.2 exploration with the promise of changes, making it difficult to recoup the two 25% crystals in the two months between the Thronebreaker announcement and Black Friday.

Now they’re in a position to spend or grind their *** off in a short period to catch up, in the hope of getting extra stuff. It’s the bait-and-switch element of this that is specifically gross. “Here’s a modest incentive to NOT die this content right now, and also to be excited about the future of the game so you give us money.” And then three months later, “we aren’t doing those things, and now here’s a huge incentive to get them as soon as possible.”

It’s bizarre to me that there are people who would rather be stans for a multimillion dollar company than hold them accountable for misleading customers while bolstering short-term goodwill and revenue.
  • TyEdge said:

Here’s the problem with Thronebreaker deals:

Thronebreaker was not part of the roadmap, as far as I recall. Apologies if I’m wrong.

Nerfs to 6.1 and 6.2 were part of the roadmap and were abandoned after 3 months with no communication.

Many near-endgame players delayed 6.1 and 6.2 exploration with the promise of changes, making it difficult to recoup the two 25% crystals in the two months between the Thronebreaker announcement and Black Friday.

Now they’re in a position to spend or grind their *** off in a short period to catch up, in the hope of getting extra stuff. It’s the bait-and-switch element of this that is specifically gross. “Here’s a modest incentive to NOT die this content right now, and also to be excited about the future of the game so you give us money.” And then three months later, “we aren’t doing those things, and now here’s a huge incentive to get them as soon as possible.”

It’s bizarre to me that there are people who would rather be stans for a multimillion dollar company than hold them accountable for misleading customers while bolstering short-term goodwill and revenue.

6.1 and 2 got nerfed.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    peterrr said:

they CANT do this to us... this will spit on Free to play players so hard its disgusting

If you're f2p you don't have to worry about Thronebreaker deals so what's the issue? If you're not playing map 7 or haven't done an initial clear of Abyss I don't want to hear unfair. That is the bare minimum you can do to achieve a r3 6 star.
    @peterrr thats really not true my guy.

I may not be 100% free to play but when I did my first abyss run all the units I had were units I grinded from arena and arena crystals.

I ended up with a science that I used on abom because i have 5* red guardian

I dont see how this is unfair thing for them to do.
    This is not a necessity
    They are not forcing you
    They are urging players to get this asap
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Let The O Jays answer the OP.
    @TyEdge wdymmm
    6.1 & 6.2 nerfs went live already
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    AO8mile said:

Unit-Based Cyber Weekend Deals are the best deals to developing the roster for "FREE TO PLAY" Players
    If there be a ThroneBreaker Deal this year it will surely be better than cavalier deals and Will Automatically SCREW the majority of Free To Play Players which are Cavaliers and it will push them further back from getting "Thronebreaker" title
    Having the same Deals for cavaliers and thronebreakers in Unit-Based deals sounds fair, I'm looking forward to a fully form t5cc, however, there will be difference but in Money-Based Deals can be different and thronebreakers can buy them
    I hope you guys support this petition so kabams officials can see this

^ this really made me lol this morning.
    Thanks!
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I don't think there is a Thronebreaker offer on 2020 Cyber Monday deal.

The title is new, small fraction of people have a 6* R3, and so small amount of people will buy the Thronebreaker offer (if it existed) = not much money gained.

So, yeah. I will not worry at all
This discussion has been closed.