Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Anniversary calendar

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 680 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests

Nice
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,666 ★★★★★
    Very nice
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 14,006 ★★★★★
    Very very nice.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 14,006 ★★★★★

For Cav, first gift was 5,000 five star shards

I believe the correct response should have been very very very nice.. sir.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 1,645 ★★★★
    I totally disagree. I am very happy with the cav rewards. My only "issue" is that I was hoping for some t1 alphas, but no big deal. I'll take it!
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 1,902 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

For Cav, first gift was 5,000 five star shards

I shouldn't complain. I hate complainers. But this is actually.... underwhelming... for Cav players.
    oh it totally is. I don’t need T4B i need t1a dangit
    I dont need anything there... I just need t5cc. Which is why I'm pushing to 100% act7 before our Christmas day gift.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 4,487 ★★★★★
    I dig it
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 1,242 ★★★★
    TB is just awesome
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    lol
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 722 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Why did we get the same as UC players I'm tried of cav players getting screwed over first cyber weekend now this:(
    Post edited by Kabam Valiant on