**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Here me out... Elsa Bloodstone is overrated

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Wow,this thread has already become a 'Let's disagree' thread,of course,she's not top 5 ,she good but not top 5-
    1.NF
    2.aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.monke
    5.Falcon

She is better than stealthy
    And better than hit monkey.

I agree with falcon .

What I mean by not better.

Stealthy utility is all in his pre fight. If you want slow you sacrifice damage and his enervate sucks.

Hit monkey - you may think guarantee hits , but Elsa crit rate is so high that her hits are almost always crits. The best he has over her is shrugging off debuffs if in the right mode. His evade prevention mechanism is just not as reliable

There is no reason for anyone to use Elsa ever over Stealthy, Elsa is very meh
    There is , for one stealthy needs a full combo to stop an evade champ he also loses a ton of damage with that utility.

Stealthy is a great champ, I have him as 5/65 and he rarely is used just because I find my self never needing him.
    I rarely find myself needing Stealth either. But i NEVER think “Oh you know who i need for this? Elsa.” She is gonna chill at 6* R1 because her damage is meh and so is her utility.
    Nexus’s you haven’t played enough Elsa .
    Ive used her and tried to like her. But not someone id ever use.
    That’s fair; I played ronin and love ronin and he will be my next skill R3. I’m doing that knowing he won’t be better than Elsa. I used Elsa for all of map 7 and she had no problems.
    Cool. Thats exciting, i used Ronin in map 7 today funnily enough. He worked well although i was backup for first section.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I think she is pretty good for progressing players but is left behind in hard content
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Hold onto ya butts, unbiased champion rankings coming up, get ready! Nick and Ægon are obvious, let's ignore them.

Stealthy- All this talk about Stealthy needing the vulnerability is ridiculous. Of course it helps his damage go up but I've done a side by side comparison, and my R5 Stealthy with WEB FOAM, suicides, and Electro on the team to mimick a max sig Stealthy has taken down ROL WS faster than my friend's best attempt with a R3 Elsa and suicides. His damage is far superior no matter what pre-fight he's using. He's one of the best unstoppable counters in the game and his evade counter is practically identical to Elsa's, but he doesn't need the opponent to evade first.

Killmonger- Killmonger can tank Sp3's, ignore auto-block, armor, and resistances. The rest of his kit is similar to Elsa's, but he does what she does better.
    His evade counter works much better than Elsa's since the opponent doesn't need to evade first and you can reliably get his true strike against stun immune evaders. His Sp1 unstoppable charges allow you to get intercepts without actually "intercepting" which you can do on practically every combo rather than once every 11 seconds. His Sp2 indestructible charges let him ingore not just block damage, but all contact damage with much longer uptime than once every 11 seconds as well. He's a top option for a lot of matchups and is used quite a bit in high tier wars against tough matchups because of that.

Hit Monkey- I have a R5 Hit Monkey and his damage is better than my R5 Stealthy's with the Web Foam, worse than Stealthy's with the vulnerability. In other words, he easily outdamages a R3 Elsa even more than Web Foam Stealthy. His debuff shrug-off is much better since it's easily accessible and shrugs off all debuffs rather than just non-damaging ones. This even includes stuns for nodes like Encroaching Stun. His evade counter is easily accessible and also built in against stunable champs since you use MLM combos. He's also a miss counter and he has potent AAR.

Night Thrasher- First of all, I don't want to hear any of this "not at a low sig" nonsense. Who cares? We're comparing champs. We should compare them with all their abilties available. Incinerate immunity is an immunity that I don't find often, but it comes in real handy. One would argue much more valuable than shrugging off a non-damaging debuff every 2.6 seconds 👀. He has some really nice power gain off dexes and parries, a better evade counter than Elsa plus he's an auto block counter unlike her. He has lots of debuffs including taunt which comes in real handy in so many situations and a disorient for 100% uptime on 50% AAR. He's also a Limber counter and has huge damage potential.

Falcon- Now I admittedly shouldn't be the one talking about this guy since I don't value him nearly as high as others do, but even I can't ignore the crazy amount of sh*t this guy shuts down with his AAR. Plus his damage is insane against any evaders.

These guys, plus Nick and Ægon are the champs that I can confidently say effectively deal with more content than Elsa. That puts her at 8th in the Skill class. Though I'd personally put Gwenpool and Ronin above her, they're pretty interchangeable in my book. Peace! ✌️
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    It just doesn't even make sense, over or under rated, it doesn't matter. Just play the champ if you like it, else skip it.
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

@Etjama Killmonger is better in utility but elsa beats him in dmg by a lot

By a lot is a stretch. KM's damage is very good at max sig. And utility>>>>>>damage any day. I'd rather have someone who can deal with a fight slowly than someone that can't do the fight at all.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Hold onto ya butts, unbiased champion rankings coming up, get ready! Nick and Ægon are obvious, let's ignore them.

Stealthy- All this talk about Stealthy needing the vulnerability is ridiculous. Of course it helps his damage go up but I've done a side by side comparison, and my R5 Stealthy with WEB FOAM, suicides, and Electro on the team to mimick a max sig Stealthy has taken down ROL WS faster than my friend's best attempt with a R3 Elsa and suicides. His damage is far superior no matter what pre-fight he's using. He's one of the best unstoppable counters in the game and his evade counter is practically identical to Elsa's, but he doesn't need the opponent to evade first.

Killmonger- Killmonger can tank Sp3's, ignore auto-block, armor, and resistances. The rest of his kit is similar to Elsa's, but he does what she does better.
    His evade counter works much better than Elsa's since the opponent doesn't need to evade first and you can reliably get his true strike against stun immune evaders. His Sp1 unstoppable charges allow you to get intercepts without actually "intercepting" which you can do on practically every combo rather than once every 11 seconds. His Sp2 indestructible charges let him ingore not just block damage, but all contact damage with much longer uptime than once every 11 seconds as well. He's a top option for a lot of matchups and is used quite a bit in high tier wars against tough matchups because of that.

Hit Monkey- I have a R5 Hit Monkey and his damage is better than my R5 Stealthy's with the Web Foam, worse than Stealthy's with the vulnerability. In other words, he easily outdamages a R3 Elsa even more than Web Foam Stealthy. His debuff shrug-off is much better since it's easily accessible and shrugs off all debuffs rather than just non-damaging ones. This even includes stuns for nodes like Encroaching Stun. His evade counter is easily accessible and also built in against stunable champs since you use MLM combos. He's also a miss counter and he has potent AAR.

Night Thrasher- First of all, I don't want to hear any of this "not at a low sig" nonsense. Who cares? We're comparing champs. We should compare them with all their abilties available. Incinerate immunity is an immunity that I don't find often, but it comes in real handy. One would argue much more valuable than shrugging off a non-damaging debuff every 2.6 seconds 👀. He has some really nice power gain off dexes and parries, a better evade counter than Elsa plus he's an auto block counter unlike her. He has lots of debuffs including taunt which comes in real handy in so many situations and a disorient for 100% uptime on 50% AAR. He's also a Limber counter and has huge damage potential.

Falcon- Now I admittedly shouldn't be the one talking about this guy since I don't value him nearly as high as others do, but even I can't ignore the crazy amount of sh*t this guy shuts down with his AAR. Plus his damage is insane against any evaders.

These guys, plus Nick and Ægon are the champs that I can confidently say effectively deal with more content than Elsa. That puts her at 8th in the Skill class. Though I'd personally put Gwenpool and Ronin above her, they're pretty interchangeable in my book. Peace! ✌️

Ut
    Faseeh said:

@Etjama Killmonger is better in utility but elsa beats him in dmg by a lot

Utility is much more important than damage.
  • Options
    Why are there arguments based on where she ranks? Y'all have your likes and dislikes, good on you. Is it going to make you happy or sad if someone else says she is good or trash? If you like her, use her. That is why we have our own accounts.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

I think i don't need to explain why nf and aegon>elsa,let's start with stealthy,

Damage-Stealthy has a really good fury passive,and his flash bang also adds damage with increased crit rating,additionally gains more crit rating while fight sinister six or symbiotes,while elsa's damage is based on debuffs and hellfire rounds and behemoths,what if the opponent is incinerate or coldsnap immune?she loses major damage,while stealthy's dmg doesn't rely on opponent's abilities of immunities. Also,stealthy's precision is way more than that of elsa's.So Spealthy wins.

Utility-Stealthy has good power control,can also counter evade and unstoppable.Elsa has a good evade counter,no doubt,she also has some type of heal block and debuff purification not that efficient as others.Both of them can also decrease BP.stealthy can by the way also counter miss.So,he wins this comparison.

defence-The BP of both champs suck,and stealthy's is worse,but he has higher base armor than elsa.Both of them don't have any resistences.

Imostealthy wins in this.Let's come to Monke,

Damage-I'll only mention hit-monkey's dmg as I had mentioned elsa's earlier.hit monkey is definitely better in dmg,he has guaranteed crits,crit bleeds,he also bypasses resistences and armor.His sp2 has guaranteed crits,if we land the last hit as crit.He also has good crit dmg rating after his sp3.

Utility-Monke can purify debuffs,can place disorients in primal rage,and can bypass evade in assassin's cunning and can also evade himself,can bypass miss,after sp1,if it fails.

Defence-this is the only parameter in which he loses to elsa.

So,imo monke wins.Last is falcon,

Damage-Falcon has massive damage while lock on,guaranteed crit on last hit of sp2.Gains Cruelties if opponent tries to evade,increased crit rating if awakened,ignore resistence in sp2.

utility-opponent suffers -100% DAAR,he can bypass miss,evade,regen,thorns node,rock stacks,opponents can't gain armors,ignore auto block,some champs cannot trigger power gain (like DPX,cable),champs can't become indistructible,bypass sme champs furies,phoenic can't regen before death,champs cannot resist,Bypas nodes that deal dmg over time,no limbo,no stun reflect from BPCW,ignore revertbration dmg,no tactical charges can be gained by NF,no poison from abom,ignore resistences,and a lot more,with this I don't think i need to mention defence.clear win.

So,elso isn't in top 5 imo,maybe she's-

1.NF
    2.Aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.Monke
    5.Falcon
    6.Ronin
    7.Blade
    8.Elsa

Dude , stealth damage is also based on debuffs . Elsa gets her precision buff from her SP1 . Stealthy needs to put a vulnerability buff on to get that big damage. Elsa gains a ton of damage against L XL and science champs. Bigger pool than sinister champs. If the opponent is coldsnap she goes to incinerate and vice versa. Her damage comes from her big crits just like stealth does.

Stealthy has good power control ? Come on now, everyone knows his enervate buffs are trash and only last half as long , they are worth nothing. Elsa has the strongest non damaging debuff purification in the game ? Stealthy being able to counter miss is very good I’ll give you that, but Elsa can counter other tough nodes such as one eye open and diss track.

Hit monkey - Elsa crit rate is so high she basically crits the entire time she is fighting especially when you get her precision up.

I won’t argue falcon
    Stealthy has much higher damage than Elsa. How is that even a question. So does Ronin hehe. And Elsa has the strongest non damaging debuff purify in the game? Nooo way. Nick Fury hands down. And One Eye Open can also be countered by intercepts so you can just get good.
    Elsa has the strongest non damage purification in game. It can be countered by intercepts , but she is a counter for it .

That’s like saying ... ronins evade is for people who can’t dodge specials. No... it’s a mechanic that is meant to be utilized.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

I think i don't need to explain why nf and aegon>elsa,let's start with stealthy,

Damage-Stealthy has a really good fury passive,and his flash bang also adds damage with increased crit rating,additionally gains more crit rating while fight sinister six or symbiotes,while elsa's damage is based on debuffs and hellfire rounds and behemoths,what if the opponent is incinerate or coldsnap immune?she loses major damage,while stealthy's dmg doesn't rely on opponent's abilities of immunities. Also,stealthy's precision is way more than that of elsa's.So Spealthy wins.

Utility-Stealthy has good power control,can also counter evade and unstoppable.Elsa has a good evade counter,no doubt,she also has some type of heal block and debuff purification not that efficient as others.Both of them can also decrease BP.stealthy can by the way also counter miss.So,he wins this comparison.

defence-The BP of both champs suck,and stealthy's is worse,but he has higher base armor than elsa.Both of them don't have any resistences.

Damage-I'll only mention hit-monkey's dmg as I had mentioned elsa's earlier.hit monkey is definitely better in dmg,he has guaranteed crits,crit bleeds,he also bypasses resistences and armor.His sp2 has guaranteed crits,if we land the last hit as crit.He also has good crit dmg rating after his sp3.

Utility-Monke can purify debuffs,can place disorients in primal rage,and can bypass evade in assassin's cunning and can also evade himself,can bypass miss,after sp1,if it fails.

Damage-Falcon has massive damage while lock on,guaranteed crit on last hit of sp2.Gains Cruelties if opponent tries to evade,increased crit rating if awakened,ignore resistence in sp2.

utility-opponent suffers -100% DAAR,he can bypass miss,evade,regen,thorns node,rock stacks,opponents can't gain armors,ignore auto block,some champs cannot trigger power gain (like DPX,cable),champs can't become indistructible,bypass sme champs furies,phoenic can't regen before death,champs cannot resist,Bypas nodes that deal dmg over time,no limbo,no stun reflect from BPCW,ignore revertbration dmg,no tactical charges can be gained by NF,no poison from abom,ignore resistences,and a lot more,with this I don't think i need to mention defence.clear win.

1.NF
    2.Aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.Monke
    5.Falcon
    6.Ronin
    7.Blade
    8.Elsa

I really don't think people actually play elsa to make these accusations smh.

You really think elsa's defense is bad and she relies on coldsnap and incin :D:D plus there are only like 5 champs with both immunitys and no frostbite immune has evade.

Yes hit monkey is better than elsa but you must not use him or her cuz hit monkey is terrifying when he's on defense and is way better than elsa in that point
  • Options

1.NF
    2.Aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.Monke
    5.Falcon
    6.Ronin
    7.Blade
    8.Elsa

You really think elsa's defense is bad and she relies on coldsnap and incin :D:D plus there are only like 5 champs with both immunitys and no frostbite immune has evade.

Yes hit monkey is better than elsa but you must not use him or her cuz hit monkey is terrifying when he's on defense and is way better than elsa in that point
    Hitmonkey is terrifying on defence? why, cuz he has a bit of tenacity and evade?
    He's worse than elsa thats for sure. I exagerated that a bit but it can catch you off guard. Either the avenge guys Ally leader gives him elsa's using nick or he just doesnt know what he's talking bout
  • Options

1.NF
    2.Aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.Monke
    5.Falcon
    6.Ronin
    7.Blade
    8.Elsa

Hitmonkey is terrifying on defence? why, cuz he has a bit of tenacity and evade?
    I've never had a problem fighting him cause I know his abilites, but he is scary. You mess up once and it's 100% chance of death. 😂
  • Options
    Etjama said:

1.NF
    2.Aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.Monke
    5.Falcon
    6.Ronin
    7.Blade
    8.Elsa

I've never had a problem fighting him cause I know his abilites, but he is scary. You mess up once and it's 100% chance of death. 😂
    I don't do war that often but some of my ally mates tell me they always die to him. He gets really agro so its pretty easy to intercept but if you miss one he gets those fat guarantee crits.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

1. NF
    2. Aegon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Falcon
    5. Blade
    6. Killmonger
    7. Hit-Monkey
    8. Ronin
    9. Night Thrasher
    10. Gwenpool
    11. Elsa

Spot on, Elsa doesn't even make top 10. And with the Mole Man and Kingpin buffs right around the corner, I have a feeling she's going to be pushed back even further back in the skill class. Elsa is a mediocre, mid-tier skill champion.

How is kimonger, ronin, and Night trasher better than elsa. Give me a reason not just a "Shes bad cuz I said so"
    Killmonger's got way more utility and comparable damage at max sig. Ronin's got better damage and equal utility. Night Thrasher's got a way better evade counter, much more utility, and comparable damage at max sig.
    kilmonger has the utility but bad dmg writhout synergys and HIGH SIG, Night thrasher only has evade on dash attacks and he needs HIGH SIG for good dmg, and ronin? bruh just why. Elsa has a super easy evade counter and with a couple of busted thingys her dmg is amazing even without awakened abilitys and with max sig she is even better
    Ægon needs high sig for good damage, is Elsa better?
    bruh use your brain. Not **** Aegons way better at high sig but who would actually use sig stones on kilmonger and night thrasher before Aegon. Plus even after Aegons already max sig why would you use sigs on ok champs
    ok champs? You mean like Elsa?
    nope if you knew how to read you would know that I am referring to kilmonger and night thrasher
    Yo, plz tell me what specific characteristics of elsa are better than NT and killmonger
    They can't bypass Power Shield.
  • Options

1. NF
    2. Aegon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Falcon
    5. Blade
    6. Killmonger
    7. Hit-Monkey
    8. Ronin
    9. Night Thrasher
    10. Gwenpool
    11. Elsa

Spot on, Elsa doesn't even make top 10. And with the Mole Man and Kingpin buffs right around the corner, I have a feeling she's going to be pushed back even further back in the skill class. Elsa is a mediocre, mid-tier skill champion.

How is kimonger, ronin, and Night trasher better than elsa. Give me a reason not just a "Shes bad cuz I said so"
    Killmonger's got way more utility and comparable damage at max sig. Ronin's got better damage and equal utility. Night Thrasher's got a way better evade counter, much more utility, and comparable damage at max sig.
    kilmonger has the utility but bad dmg writhout synergys and HIGH SIG, Night thrasher only has evade on dash attacks and he needs HIGH SIG for good dmg, and ronin? bruh just why. Elsa has a super easy evade counter and with a couple of busted thingys her dmg is amazing even without awakened abilitys and with max sig she is even better
    Ægon needs high sig for good damage, is Elsa better?
    bruh use your brain. Not **** Aegons way better at high sig but who would actually use sig stones on kilmonger and night thrasher before Aegon. Plus even after Aegons already max sig why would you use sigs on ok champs
    ok champs? You mean like Elsa?
    nope if you knew how to read you would know that I am referring to kilmonger and night thrasher
    Yo, plz tell me what specific characteristics of elsa are better than NT and killmonger
    They can't bypass Power Shield.
    I mean... Ig but NT is already great for bubble shield
    A couple Busted and she's doing Damage when other Champs are waiting to fire a Special.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Why would I ever use Elsa for Power Shield when half the game counters it with stupid powerful specials? 🤔

I'd rather use Bishop for power shield...
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Why would I ever use Elsa for Power Shield when half the game counters it with stupid powerful specials? 🤔

Oh, right. Who would want to take Champs down faster? Lmao.
  • Options

Etjama said:

Oh, right. Who would want to take Champs down faster? Lmao.
    Lol, you're acting like she's actually going to be a better option than 50 other characters with strong specials? Use a R3 in 5.1 with Power Shield and I could still do it faster with so many other characters.
  • Options

How many people saying she's overrated actually use her? :/

I have a 6* and a R4 awakened. She's fun, I use her quite a bit because of that. But I'm never taking her to R2 or R5 cause she would do absolutely nothing for my account.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Etjama said:

I'd rather use Bishop for power shield...

Yeah this is kinda a weak argument. Only time where Elsa’s been really good with power shield is against Rhino in act 7.
  • Options

Etjama said:

How many people saying she's overrated actually use her? :/

I have a 6* and a R4 awakened. She's fun, I use her quite a bit because of that. But I'm never taking her to R2 or R5 cause she would do absolutely nothing for my account.
    As someone who has her R2 and would love to take her R3 Unawakened, I politely disagree. Between her and HT, they're my first go-to Attack.
    Don't get me wrong, I would've R3'd her for TB. No way I'm taking her to R3 or even R2 now though.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Wow,this thread has already become a 'Let's disagree' thread,of course,she's not top 5 ,she good but not top 5-
    1.NF
    2.aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.monke
    5.Falcon

She is better than stealthy
    And better than hit monkey.

I agree with falcon .

What I mean by not better.

Stealthy utility is all in his pre fight. If you want slow you sacrifice damage and his enervate sucks.

Hit monkey - you may think guarantee hits , but Elsa crit rate is so high that her hits are almost always crits. The best he has over her is shrugging off debuffs if in the right mode. His evade prevention mechanism is just not as reliable

There is no reason for anyone to use Elsa ever over Stealthy, Elsa is very meh
    There is , for one stealthy needs a full combo to stop an evade champ he also loses a ton of damage with that utility.

Stealthy is a great champ, I have him as 5/65 and he rarely is used just because I find my self never needing him.
    I rarely find myself needing Stealth either. But i NEVER think “Oh you know who i need for this? Elsa.” She is gonna chill at 6* R1 because her damage is meh and so is her utility.
    Nexus’s you haven’t played enough Elsa .
    Ive used her and tried to like her. But not someone id ever use.
    That’s fair; I played ronin and love ronin and he will be my next skill R3. I’m doing that knowing he won’t be better than Elsa. I used Elsa for all of map 7 and she had no problems.
    Cool. Thats exciting, i used Ronin in map 7 today funnily enough. He worked well although i was backup for first section.
    Nice! I ran

Weakness path
    One eye open
    One eye open

She was game changing.