**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Enter the Grandmaster's Gauntlet!

Comments

• KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Be prepare to lose all ur units again
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210

FYI

No!!!
    I was hoping you will say only 6* are allowed.

Now I'm too excited to watch how much knowledge your developers have to defend those defender from your mighty, one above all champ "The Quake" (magneto can also cheese some of them)
    when you also said no to big health pool & damage cap🙄
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210

MCOC Team said:

If you have not 100% explored all Content in-game, we suggest that you take those on before diving into the Gauntlet!

This sounds scary but I’m really skeptical about how Kabam’s perception of difficulty differs from that of an averagely skilled player. Like they said something like no one will be able to finish Abyss within a few months of its release but players were blitzing through it within few hours of the release.
    Exactly, they don't know about anything (or at least what they already made in game like aegon who can cheese the content that they are supposed will remain unbeaten till few months)
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    AGYAAT said:

FYI

No!!!

Now I'm too excited to watch how much knowledge your developers have to defend those defender from your mighty, one above all champ "The Quake" (magneto can also cheese some of them)
    Then section 2 gets sectional true strike... and section 3 gets sectional safeguard. 😂
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,253 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

AGYAAT said:

FYI

No!!!

Then section 2 gets sectional true strike... and section 3 gets sectional safeguard. 😂
    I hope not, I wanna try out Mr Negative in there
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★

xNig said:

AGYAAT said:

FYI

No!!!

I hope not, I wanna try out Mr Negative in there
    All the best! (Just didn’t wanna be negative about it 😏)
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,623 ★★★★★
    I'm excited to see how many of you endgamers can blast through this and its cool there is something devoted purely to those who have probably done everything else ingame.

I wish you good luck!
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,037 ★★★★
    Good luck Thronebreakers!
    Eager for threads about fights from this quest! Hope you all have great fun, and the difficulty you all have wanted for a long time.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 2,977 ★★★★★
    I was kinda hoping there be a 6 star restriction as i can see quake being used a lot
  • BendyBendy Posts: 2,977 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

I was kinda hoping there be a 6 star restriction as i can see quake being used a lot

You only know of a few fights. be sure that Quake will find herself beeing useless quickly after
    Hopefully ur right
    Haji_Saab said:

I don't like the day limit on this one ...

I want challenging content so I can beat it with strategy which involves acquiring and ranking up the right champs ... timed hard content is a lottery or unit sink depending on which champs you have currently ranked up without looking at the event ...

Most of the time I'd absolutely agree with you, but since the gauntlet is coming back I kind of 50% agree with you I guess.

I would deffo prefer it to be permanent, but because it is coming back it means we can leave it, rank up champs for it and try again next time
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,365 ★★★★★

Is this content gated at all?

I believe it’s Cavalier and above but they haven’t cleared that up yet.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,894 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Nop tb not cavalier
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

It literally says in the announcement it's for Thronebreaker title holders.
  • I ain’t be doin that dope but stil gonna try man.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    Good Luck all (I will test quake on most of the fights to see how it goes on my mini (also TB))

:)
    Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

I want challenging content so I can beat it with strategy which involves acquiring and ranking up the right champs ... timed hard content is a lottery or unit sink depending on which champs you have currently ranked up without looking at the event ...

Most of the time I'd absolutely agree with you, but since the gauntlet is coming back I kind of 50% agree with you I guess.

I would deffo prefer it to be permanent, but because it is coming back it means we can leave it, rank up champs for it and try again next time
    I don't think anyone who can push to do it this time with units will not wait for an unknown date for it to return ... after all, we all know about "coming soon" and "early June" .. :D .... if a return date was mentioned, it would be different.
    Yeah I agree! I think of the three outcomes; permanent, timed but coming back and timed, this is definitely the second best option, could be worse could be better
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

AGYAAT said:

FYI

No!!!

quake and mags (on metal) both bypass safeguard
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,894 ★★★★★

xNig said:

AGYAAT said:

FYI

No!!!

quake and mags (on metal) both bypass safeguard
    But quack don’t buypas true strike put this twos totgher and you Hav no way to really use quack what your normally do
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Us end gamers are never satisfied. You wanted hard content well there you go. This isn't the time to complain, the rewards seem to match the challenge and that's all I ask for. I been asking for side quests similar to the maze for quite sometime and this is the maze x2 it seems.