**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Wars Season 33 Changelog, Rewards Update, Loyalty Store and Glory Store Updates!

Comments

• Options
    Why should a hazard shift path exist with this kind of potion policy. Who would volunteer to run that horrible path now
  • Options
    RvbensilvaRvbensilva Posts: 7
    The price of the potions and the ammount of health we receive back is just ridiculous, if you wnat to keep the alliance war alive it´s better to make some changes @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    It seems that the most important aspect is the potions.
    I would like to point out that while I am happy that r4 materials are increased those are only and exclusively for a very limited number of alliances which will be the same ones on top places of Aq. This will continue continuously because the usual alliances will always be at the top. all the others have nothing left but the misery of materials present in Carina or act 7. a member of these first alliances, between aq and war will be able to make a lot of r4 compared to thousands of player who aldready have done carina and act 7.
    not only more r4 but also more characters to choose from.
    I realize that a competition has to reward with adequate awards but so is a dog that bites its own tail. And just top 100 ally seems a bit low to me
    I would like a system to be introduced in the store so that a player can choose whether to buy the potions he will need to overcome certain challenges in aq or war and reach certain objectives, or take materials. one excludes the other.
    Or any system that does not increase the gap too much. For years now, the first alliances have always been the same and the players at the top too
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    no t4cc for gold and above kinda sucks
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    In the road map Almost 2 years go we heard about a likely rework to the AW game mode that never happened. Changes like this will continue to push people further away from alliance war.
  • Options
    JackDiamondJackDiamond Posts: 133
    @Kabam Miike

If you do change the current (much hated) AW potions system in some way then remember to compensate everyone who spent a whole bunch of Loyalty on potions since the announcement... I had to take you at your word and spend a huge amount of my collected Loyalty (and thus my 6* Unstoppable Colossus) to invest in the limited resource of war health and revive potions, in the hope that what I could buy would give a small advantage in war, especially a war where potions were so limited.
  • Options
    JJ4JJ4 Posts: 41

Hey All,

Nothing to share yet, but the team has been hard at work coming up with some ideas and improving them. Big shout out to the Commentors here and the MCOC Content Creators for giving some great constructive feedback.

In the meantime, we are pushing a fix for the AW Potions in the Loyalty store refreshing ever 2 weeks instead of 7 days, as we intended.

Just a thought to fix this fast. Reduce the loyalty cost to something like 2k or 3k loyalty for the single level 4 potions and make it refresh daily with a max buy of 5 like it was in glory store. Then you can work on increasing the loyalty we receive etc in the background. It’s not a hard fix to put this right or complicated and then we can all compete in war this next season.
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    First thing first….this potion idea of yours is terrible lol They’re way too expensive, don’t heal for enough, extremely limited on how many you can buy, AND the resource the buy said potions is extremely limited too. Honestly don’t understand why we needed to separate AQ/AW potions like this anyway but if we’re gonna be keeping it like this though we’re gonna need you to REALLY bump up the loyalty(by a lot) just for us to afford those potions AND the boosts.
    Rest of it was pretty solid tho…so good job on that bit lol
  • Options
    SN0STREATSN0STREAT Posts: 5
    Yeah I'm done with alliance war. The alliance I am in has decided to forego the entire season. Thanks kabam.
  • Options
    SN0STREATSN0STREAT Posts: 5

Zan0 said:

Uh wtf, change the glory store potions back to alliance potions and not aq potions, unless you plan on giving us an easy access to war potions it’s utterly ridiculous

Wait and see what the loyalty store costs are, if they’re reasonable then it makes sense to separate AQ potions being bought with glory, and AW potions being bought with loyalty

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Uh wtf, change the glory store potions back to alliance potions and not aq potions, unless you plan on giving us an easy access to war potions it’s utterly ridiculous

Wait and see what the loyalty store costs are, if they’re reasonable then it makes sense to separate AQ potions being bought with glory, and AW potions being bought with loyalty

Both respective modes have their own currency to buy potions for
    Unfortunately I don’t see any mention of an increase in loyalty and that is what worries me
    How can you defend them when they have done things like this for years and then take weeks/months even a year to fix things.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    That's just splicing issues. In his defense, I see the symmetry in that. Crossing Resources is a strain.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Not to mention it obligates Alliances to do one to support the other.
  • Options
    ManuEL_MARVELManuEL_MARVEL Posts: 87
    Been a few days and still don't understand how Kabam figured that removing access to 6K potions was a good idea. Not only were the 6K potions already to low to realistically use for a rank 4 they removed them all together. Then they limited the amount of potions we can buy weekly via loyalty. I would love to hear a response from them breaking down this thought process. Honestly, war has been a drag for most players and the compensation has breathed new life into war as it has allowed more alliances to push and compete. This translates to more sales for kabam as those alliances are more into the game and buying bundles and other deals. If the purpose is to keep the player base interested to grow sales, then Kabam should think about making compensation a standard and this will drive more alliances to push in war. I understand that Kabam was thinking of getting players to use units for war, but if it comes down to spending a fortune to compete in AW or quitting the game. Well in all honesty MCOC is not the only game out there. Kabam should realize that we have options as players. I hope to hear something positive in the next few days as well as an explanation regarding this decision.

@Kabam Zibiit
This discussion has been closed.