Options

Mole-Man true accuracy removed during Frenzy.

Comments

• Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    mortenhy said:

MBogusz said:

Yeah I’ll take an rank down ticket now please. This has been something he has been able to do for literally years, this completely changes him. I’d like my catalysts back please

Literally years? No. Since his buff last February. He's been bugged that long. His kit literally states it falls off during frenzy.
    Wrong. It clearly without any doubt states that if you activate frenzy below 10 monstermass and you keep it below 10 monstermass, he will still have true strike.
    Fun fact. You keep true accuracy above 10 monster mass if you went into frenzy under 10. Enjoy it for two more days.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,342 ★★★★
    It's sad that assumption trumps facts.. if champion is not working as described, it can go either way positive or negatively.. Moleman had a bug that kept true strike while he was in frenzy mode (if you happen to benefit from the bug by doing content an otherwise normal Moleman couldn't) then you got something out of it.. but if the champion doesn't perform base on his/her description.. then Kabam needs to correct the error.. example King Groot with Man-thing synergy.. which did not work.. after it was corrected.. King Groot got a bug that only gave him one fury in malice instead if three.. kabam says this will be corrected this coming update.. that is at least a months worth of bug for King Groot which lowered his ability.

So by having Moleman bug for 1yr +months.. it is matter of time wherein he would be corrected.. albeit fingers crossed kabam makes some changes and allow Moleman to keep his true-strike while in frenzy.

Yes please.. whatever happens, he is still a good champion.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 448 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    I’m just one simple player, but I think that a compromise can be reached in his case.

Changing his Kit to “If Moleman reaches 10 Monster Mass while he has true accuracy active he will lose the true accuracy. It can only be reactivated once his Monster Mass has depleted and a new cycle begins”
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 448 ★★★

Squammo said:

I’m just one simple player, but I think that a compromise can be reached in his case.

Changing his Kit to “If Moleman reaches 10 Monster Mass while he has true accuracy active he will lose the true accuracy. It can only be reactivated once his Monster Mass has depleted and a new cycle begins”

Or…. leave him how he is. Why should there be a compromise at this point 18 months in. This add nothing to the broken game and annoys a bunch of people for no reason at all. How is this priority, should be off the table. Have someone edit 1 sentence i a description and move on to other issues.
    Sure, I’m all for that, but I would rather still be able to use his accuracy while frenzy is active and keep his charges in check, than only being able to use the accuracy without frenzy. Might as well remove the buff then, since I would not be using him for those fights anymore anyways.
  • Options
    Lion2407Lion2407 Posts: 1
    I Need A Rank down Ticket for my 6* r4 to R3 please fast.... So Fury goes R4...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,281 ★★★★★
    There's an assumption here that they just waited by choice. We don't know the reason it took this long. They could have been busy with other things. They could have been investigating it. They could have decided to leave it until it posed another problem. We just don't know. I get the question of communication, but it being left isn't an indication that's how they should work.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

There's an assumption here that they just waited by choice. We don't know the reason it took this long. They could have been busy with other things. They could have been investigating it. They could have decided to leave it until it posed another problem. We just don't know. I get the question of communication, but it being left isn't an indication that's how they should work.

It didn’t show up once in the bug and known issues page once in the last 16 months (though a separate moleman issue did). So we can take the investigation assumption off the table.

If it was a simple description issue, it would have been changed long ago.
    Hyperion has had his description wrong for like 5 or 6 years or something.and they haven't touched it.

Archangel is getting a correction after 5 years.
  • Options
    Except that's been there since his release.
  • Options

It didn’t show up once in the bug and known issues page once in the last 16 months (though a separate moleman issue did). So we can take the investigation assumption off the table.

If it was a simple description issue, it would have been changed long ago.
    Hyperion has had his description wrong for like 5 or 6 years or something.and they haven't touched it.

Archangel is getting a correction after 5 years.
    Kabam never deigned to comment.
    This is my single gripe in this whole fiasco. I couldn't care less if they deleted moleman from the game but not bothering to comment once whether or not he was bugged after a plethora of threads is just awful. I know ziibit does well but i wish there was more people just for communicating bugs
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Chomps said:

Except that's been there since his release.

So if it was a simple description issue it would have been changed immediately... unless the description issue's been there since the champion's release.

Any other rules we should be aware of?
    Rule 3: goalposts may be moved at any time
    Which, whether you like it or not, is Kabam’s right to do so, and something that every player has agreed to by accepting the TOS.

And just in case anyone wants to jump on me about pointing this out, I am neither for or against the changing of Moleman. I have a R3 myself and see both sides of the argument.
    I don't think bitter is speaking about Kabam
  • Options
    I've used Moleman for a while now. Before the buff. I'm aware of how he operates. People are just catching on now because they barely even touched him until the buff.
  • Options

I've used Moleman for a while now. Before the buff. I'm aware of how he operates. People are just catching on now because they barely even touched him until the buff.

How do you know Kabam didn’t want to change how he worked after his buff?

Right, we can’t. Because Kabam never said whether it was a bug or not.
    Clearly they did, if they're fixing it.
  • Options

How do you know Kabam didn’t want to change how he worked after his buff?

Right, we can’t. Because Kabam never said whether it was a bug or not.
    Clearly they did, if they're fixing it.
    How did you know that before last week when it was announced?
    I've noticed it wasn't working for some time. It's already been posted. There was no need for me to repost the issue.