Options

Mole-Man true accuracy removed during Frenzy.

Comments

• Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 255 ★★★
    He still remains!
  • Options
    SkjornSkjorn Posts: 76
    I just updated my game expecting the mole man nerf to go live, but to my surprise the true accuracy stayed on even while in frenzy. Did they retract this "bug fix?"
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Aldac said:

MBogusz said:

Yeah I’ll take an rank down ticket now please. This has been something he has been able to do for literally years, this completely changes him. I’d like my catalysts back please

He's done it for about a year and four months, it was always a bug if you actually read his description, no you shouldn't get rank down tickets.
    Many recent games don’t last that long. Anyone playing for the past sixteen months who doesn’t frequent the forums or YouTube (probably the majority of the play base) would have no idea this was an alleged bug and would be justified in feeling somewhat cheated.
    Can those people read? Because if they read his abilities they'd have known
    Imo gameplay performance matters more than what's written in description and if it was a bug they should have fixed it in a month or 2
    Why is the truth hitting them after 1.5 years
    Would you say the same if it was a bug negatively affecting a champ? These arguments are just silly.
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    So the 2022 April Fools came out today! 😂
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 448 ★★★
    I was hopeful at first, but the Catalyst inventory capacity is still the same also, so they simply forgot to update a few things.
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    edited July 2022
    Is it just me or is he broken now? Against some champs (try cable) he no longer goes into frenzy at all. Even with monster mass and “frenzy ready”.
  • Options
    AldacAldac Posts: 478 ★★★
    🙏
  • Options
    Fred1Fred1 Posts: 37
    Hope this is a good news... moleman still the same as before ! We'll wait an official communication to be sure.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,073 ★★★
    Jane Foster has her new Kit active allready?
  • Options
    IdyslimIdyslim Posts: 32
    Yeeeehaw !
  • Options
    youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Still no word or update? What is going on over there at Kabam HQ. The lips are tight.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

I've been in discussions with the dev team about this.

So, it's likely this fix will still go into effect, eventually.

We appreciate the communication, thank you. However moving forward with a “fix” even if it wasn’t implemented this time surely isn’t the most prudent course to take after the level of community sentiment expressed.

Please try to communicate the arguments we’ve made to the team. Severely upsetting large sections of the player base and causing unnecessary controversy will only damage the game in the long run.

• Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,465 ★★★★
    Bring back the “bug” and make it a feature as an synergy
  • Options
    Rasilover said:

Bring back the “bug” and make it a feature as an synergy

Absolutely not. One of the best things about Moley is that he’s great on his own. He should just be left alone.