Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• IMWeaselIMWeasel Member Posts: 80
    edited December 2017
    Attempting to do anything of value on this game at the moment is like trying to win Russian Roulette against deadpool with an automatic pistol.
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Member Posts: 344 ★★
    edited December 2017
    @Kabam Miike Your servers failures are costing us UNITS !!!
  • KenshioKenshio Member Posts: 162
    let us play ... plz ? lol
  • NDK13NDK13 Member Posts: 620 ★★
    edited December 2017
    This is a new record for the amount of maintenance happening
  • BetoniBetoni Member Posts: 2
    Why we allways loose when we play and maintenance starting? Our problems when game need emergency maintenance? This game lag too much today.. and its not first time when i winning and boom maintenance starting and i loose... and what we can do? Buy units and heal... CMON FIX THIS GAME
  • lordmarsh09lordmarsh09 Member Posts: 63
    Come on. I've been waiting for this. Let us know how many days it will be
  • BetoniBetoni Member Posts: 2
    r2dn88x7dovv.jpg
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Member Posts: 432 ★★
    Couldn’t of said it better myself my friend! They release a huge monthly promo with no expectations of having a HUGE player base to be playing at the same time? No excuse for this, they’re obviously cheap & don’t wanna upgrade their servers smh
  • Arth_bajpaiArth_bajpai Member Posts: 28
    edited December 2017
    acvryb0fiw92.png
    Now even he is tired with network bugs 🤣😂
  • MocharushMocharush Member Posts: 3
    I NEVER ask for compensation when the game goes down, but I have to agree with the many people asking for it this time.
    People (including myself) have lost streaks on arena setting them back on their area grinds, potentially losing out on Starlord and Taskmaster.
    People have lost out on alliance potions, revives, and even boosts.
    People have lost alliance wars.
    People who had free time to finally play your game can't even play.

Yeah people are angry and we have a good reason to be angry. We enjoy the hell out of this game and even spend money on it. It's almost a slap to the face to us when all this stuff happens and when it almost seems like you guys don't care about what's happening. Do some damage control and act like you truly care about the people who SPEND MONEY on this game.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    Mocharush wrote: »
    I NEVER ask for compensation when the game goes down, but I have to agree with the many people asking for it this time.
    People (including myself) have lost streaks on arena setting them back on their area grinds, potentially losing out on Starlord and Taskmaster.
    People have lost out on alliance potions, revives, and even boosts.
    People have lost alliance wars.
    People who had free time to finally play your game can't even play.

Yeah people are angry and we have a good reason to be angry. We enjoy the hell out of this game and even spend money on it. It's almost a slap to the face to us when all this stuff happens and when it almost seems like you guys don't care about what's happening. Do some damage control and act like you truly care about the people who SPEND MONEY on this game.

They haven’t lost out on boosts and potions, they have lost them. Or lost health. But it’s not like they missed their chance of halls of healing or anything else where they could have won boosts or potions (and thus lost out on them).

They also haven’t lost wars. War defense phase just opened, there was no war possible earlier

These game issues happened in the only 24 hours a week where no one can claim they lost war time.

I’m not saying you’re wrong about the angry people and how people have a right to be angry, but the list of reasons you made is a bit exchagerated,
  • MocharushMocharush Member Posts: 3
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    They haven’t lost out on boosts and potions, they have lost them. Or lost health. But it’s not like they missed their chance of halls of healing or anything else where they could have won boosts or potions (and thus lost out on them).

They also haven’t lost wars. War defense phase just opened, there was no war possible earlier

These game issues happened in the only 24 hours a week where no one can claim they lost war time.

I’m not saying you’re wrong about the angry people and how people have a right to be angry, but the list of reasons you made is a bit exchagerated,

I agree that "lost out on" was a poor choice of words and I thank you for pointing it out. However, I have seen posts saying they have lost wars due to the server instability. I believe there was one post a couple pages back in this thread. I posted about what I've seen people post their frustrations about and the "lost out on" was just a poor choice of words.
  • HMFIC_BIGDADDYHMFIC_BIGDADDY Member Posts: 11
    @Neowantsyou I started today after the maintenance repair last night, I did some questing this morning in modok hotel with no issues so assumed it was repaired.
  • weapon_xtreme83weapon_xtreme83 Member Posts: 110
    Here we go again for the hundredth time!!
  • Crot80Crot80 Member Posts: 15
    Down again for me
  • weapon_xtreme83weapon_xtreme83 Member Posts: 110
    Yep here we go with the server crashing again. It's worse than my ex girlfriend behind the wheel. Get your **** together Kabam.
  • Overh3adOverh3ad Member Posts: 7
    Same here :neutral:
  • Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Member Posts: 68
    Yeah
  • DonybDonyb Member Posts: 125
    Crashings back tell a friend!
  • f9_absf9_abs Member Posts: 126
    Oh come on! Take the game down for "planned" maintenance for few hrs, test everything is working fine and is stable, and then make it online for all..! How hard is this?

t7cea5efagvb.png
  • SvainSvain Member Posts: 453 ★★
    Lol!
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Member Posts: 253
    Vegeta9001 wrote: »
    I'm getting so fed up with wasting my boosts. I've been doing Uncollected and using boosts for theblastvtwo maps over the past few days and everyone I use a 20% or some other boost the game goes down! I'm still waiting for my Ice Phoenix comoensation!

Then Stop using your boosts, i want the game to be back up.

Thanks smart ass. Appreciate the tip.
  • SignumSignum Member Posts: 133
    it's down again right?
  • GwendolineGwendoline Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    Mocharush wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »

I agree that "lost out on" was a poor choice of words and I thank you for pointing it out. However, I have seen posts saying they have lost wars due to the server instability. I believe there was one post a couple pages back in this thread. I posted about what I've seen people post their frustrations about and the "lost out on" was just a poor choice of words.

Now that I think about it, I remember that the first outage happened near the end of AQ time, so a good 5 hours before all wars are over. So yeah, a lot of people probably lost their chance at a final push.

My alliance has switched to two wars a week for december and my boyfriend starts war asap, so my wars wheren’t affected at all. My boyfriend his alliance especially had issues with the sunday outage, that was right at the end of their war. While cooking and eating I spend an hour refreshing my game to see if it was back up. He got in with 4 minutes to spare, just enough to get one enemy down and win war with that. It pretty much took over our whole evening.

My point was, I was wrong, the stupid issues have been going on for so long now they ruined wars yesterday. We’ve had war downtime and are now keeping people from placing defense...
  • Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Member Posts: 68
    Yep
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Member Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Kabam... Take it down and LEAVE IT DOWN until it's fixed. Stop teasing us every 20 mins with it coming back up and crashing, etc.

• FireStorm34FireStorm34 Member Posts: 83
    I FELL SORRY FOR PLAYERS GOING FOR THE TASKMASTER FEATURED ARENA
  • f9_absf9_abs Member Posts: 126
    And seriously, stop saying there is problem with "my connection"!!!
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Member Posts: 253
    Hey everybody,

We are aware of this server outage, and the team is working on getting it fixed ASAP. While we had hoped that this situation was fixed last night, we could not be 100% sure until today. We are working as hard as we can to get this situation rectified as soon as we can.

We really appreciate your patience here, and are really very sorry for the frustration that this has caused.

Not sure if you are now referring to the new outage but it is down again right now. 3:10 pm est
  • Username719233982Username719233982 Member Posts: 20
    And again!! 20mins left in our current AQ, it's been a nightmare getting people on to finish it thanks to the non stop disruptions today and now with just the final boss to go we get kicked out!! Thanks Kabam!
This discussion has been closed.