**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    StardusrStardusr Posts: 11
    Just to also let you KABAM know I have written another few emails today so hope to see an answer within next week not month like last time
  • Options
    TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    YAY....we got 30min timers.....whomp whomp
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Give me this.
    Give me that.
    Give me this.
    Give me that.
    Give me.
    Give me.
    Give me.
    Sheesh, y'all remind me of a beggar with his cup out...
    Chill.
    Out.
  • Options
    eliseuoneeliseuone Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    n77cjwph8rfg.png
    af7j3693ohr9.png
    Como isso pode acontecer esse ponto se exploração já tinha feito antes que isso Kabam????????
  • Options
    30 min AQ timer is not enough. Make it require no energy to run like in Modok Lab.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    The game has been down or intermittent for 10+ hours. I think 5 rank down tickets and 30min timers is appropriate compensation for not being able to finish aq, or grind for SL. Or the timed events like Modok
    Just.. no.
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    When did players start being so demanding? Just sit down.
  • Options
    Hey everyone -

First off, I apologize for the delay in an update on our end and I've gone ahead with merging threads to respond to everyone at once. We are currently discussing all that happened last night with the team as we are aware of the number of times the game was inaccessible. We understand how frustrating this is and we've already taken action to change the AQ Timers to 30 minutes. At the moment we don't have more to update on it, but once we've finished investigating we'll be able to give you all further insight on what's going on from here.

Thank you for the update :)
  • Options
    MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    @Kabam Miike
    Will act 5.4 be released on time? Or are you guys planning on postponing it at this time?
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Hey everyone -

First off, I apologize for the delay in an update on our end and I've gone ahead with merging threads to respond to everyone at once. We are currently discussing all that happened last night with the team as we are aware of the number of times the game was inaccessible. We understand how frustrating this is and we've already taken action to change the AQ Timers to 30 minutes. At the moment we don't have more to update on it, but once we've finished investigating we'll be able to give you all further insight on what's going on from here.

Please just release Act 5, having that delayed will be even more depressing
  • Options
    @DarkestDestroyer i'm right there with you man. Although i makes sense to delay from where I'm sitting, I hope it can still be released.
  • Options
    Rush8Rush8 Posts: 1
    Hey everyone -

Reducing AQ times to 30 minutes is a good start but there are persons who still have issues so most AQ maps will likely not be finished and treasury and revives and potions would have been wasted. I lost so much health because the game kicks me out when I start an AQ fight.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    The issue was not just last night and this morning, this is an ongoing issue that seems to be getting worse. The day of the dollar crystal was really bad as well. We also have been having more than usual emergency maintenances for months now.
  • Options
    HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    So reducing AQ t8mes don't help when you can't get in to play, myself and a lot of my allience have been trying grind for starlord and missed out on him by the looks of it! Also we won't hit target for 250 four star shards because nobody was able to play the areana and lost rewards on modock events.....you have so much to sort out you won't be able to keep everyone happy this could ruin the game as I can't be arsed to play anymore! It's a joke!!!
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Give me 10k five star shards and we’ll be straight
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I am really confused as to why my last post was flagged, it's not like what I said is not true.
  • Options
    NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    NevvB wrote: »
    Huffma89 wrote: »
    I just want it to be equal. Why does one player get more 1 dollar crystals than the other person. Or one player gets 2t4b from completing a basic champter in master quest and i do it an hour later and i get 3k shardsdfzygirqhxk6.jpg

Visual bug. Person only received 3k shards but formed a t4b.

How did they manage to form 2 cats?

He forms 1 and the other is a visual bug.

I’ve had the same happen to me before and when i checked in my inventory there was only 1.
  • Options
    0mv1uwq1r79j.png
  • Options
    So we have to miss out on rewards because you can't sort out the issues does kabam even care?
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    And down again...
  • Options
    Who would have thought they couldn't make it through the whole day without this happening. :D Here we go again.
  • Options
    Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Seriously again four times I less than a day.
  • Options
    MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    hit again .. man i think someone need search new work on kabam staff
  • Options
    Since yesterday I have been getting the notice "problems connecting to your internet." p3b3tgd5jcqo.png
    But my internet is fine because I can pay other games. It's there something wrong with my device or is it a bug?
  • Options
    gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Game down. FFS
This discussion has been closed.