Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

New Carrina's challenges thoughts?

JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 123 ★★★
edited February 15 in General Discussion
At a first glance, what's your views on the Challenges, Legacy I believe has smashed it out of the park, karate mikes, hmmmmmm bit of unit fest and slog not really player friendly, not going to be enjoyable, more of a chore.. Fintecs, I'll be skipping completely as it's not doable without a big spend and an absolute unit suck and will be completely unenjoyable, which is a shame I had really high hopes from a content creator I follow.. Note, I'm a paragon, with a decent roster, hasn't finished under quantum in bgs etc.. but that's just my view, I want to see some more..

Comments

• Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 743 ★★★
    edited February 15
    They don't seem too bad. Difficult for sure, but nothing insane. The Fintech challenges look the most difficult for sure.

And happy too see the champs needed are good champs and actually useful after the challenges.

Edit: Loved that they gave out a 5* Starky. Nice addition.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,117 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Remember. They're in grief incarnate. Not regular eop

I don't even know what that is.

Even you haven't given up on Deathless because of Abs man, this will do it.

I'm taking a step back on the game. It's obvious where this is all going.
    It's the one where you need to do every fight on a single path