Who are you voting to get a rework

Comments

• UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,308 ★★★★
    Dr. Strange
    The best thing Kabam could do is that the winner of each week (each winner of the 4) will get the first two reworks but that the overall winner comes first.

That way, we're getting Cyclops and Strange reworks first lol
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★
    edited August 2
    Cap
    EdisonLaw said:

tnair2015 said:

Dr. Strange is gonna win , why bother :(

The finals will probably be between Strange and Cyclops, unless they pull the unexpected like what happened with summoner’s choice
    Semifinals*

Finals will probably between cap and strange and cap wins by a huge margin.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,441 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange

The best thing Kabam could do is that the winner of each week (each winner of the 4) will get the first two reworks but that the overall winner comes first.

That way, we're getting Cyclops and Strange reworks first lol

I’m hoping that happens
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    Mainly because Mutant and Mystic are the weaker classes (no tech options). And I am biased to Cyclops.
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Member Posts: 263 ★★
    Cyclops
    …and Black Bolt.
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 938 ★★★★
    edited August 2
    tnair2015 said:

Because if you just assume he's going to win, and other people do as well - then he won't. If you don't vote, then you don't have a right to complain really.

There's lots of good champions in here. Doctor Strange is at the top of my list but I'd like to get Black Widow buffed as well. Elektra or Iron Fist would be good too because I'm a big fan of (most of) the Netflix-era Marvel shows.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    Cyclops
    I just think mutant needs it more than the others. But certainly any one of them is a good choice.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,308 ★★★★
    edited August 2
    Dr. Strange

EdisonLaw said:

tnair2015 said:

The finals will probably be between Strange and Cyclops, unless they pull the unexpected like what happened with summoner’s choice
    Semifinals*

Finals will probably between cap and strange and cap wins by a huge margin.
    Nope.

Instagram voting means it's going to be a more Contest-playerbase-focused poll rather than twitter where it is easier to get shared around and the general public is voting and weighing in (thinking about how Polaris and Firestar won their X-Men votes when the majority of the people voting weren't even probably reading thecomics).

I think in that regard, the player base knows that Cyclops and Strange are two of the most requested buffs ever since they introduced the rework program.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    Classic character that really deserves it.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,768 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange
    EdisonLaw said:

tnair2015 said:

Are you talking about the Summoner's Choice when Shathra beat the Blob? If so, just fyi..I voted for Shathra. So did many others.
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 174
    Dr. Strange

The only one in the list who deserves better and has never even had an alternate version.

Honestly, all of them deserve either a rework, or tune-up.

Elektra: increase her critical damage and bleed/armour break duration, which means she will hit harder for longer.

Black Widow: I would only increase her critical damage and critical rating. Maybe add some small shock debuffs.

Iron Fist: should be similar to Shang Chi. Maybe not at the same level, but if he would be 75% as good as Shang Chi, it would be great.

Kamala Kahn and Black Bolt: Maybe increase their damage or give permanent fury/cruelty buffs.

Doctor Strange, Captain America, Cyclops: they all deserve a rework.

Just my thoughts.
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Member Posts: 379 ★★★
    Iron Fist
    They could buff Cyclops, make his SP3 “Miikes revenge” and it force closes the app!
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★
    Cap

They could buff Cyclops, make his SP3 “Miikes revenge” and it force closes the app!

Force closes the app? We already have dust's sp2.
  • MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Member Posts: 182 ★★
    Dr. Strange
    #Justice4DrStrange!!

Its a long time coming. The biggest mistake and injustice this game have ever seen
    Dr. Strange

EdisonLaw said:

tnair2015 said:

Are you talking about the Summoner's Choice when Shathra beat the Blob? If so, just fyi..I voted for Shathra. So did many others.
    Yeah I was expecting Blob to win since he was the most well known out of all of them
    Dr. Strange

We have a ton of sorcerers in the game: Sorcerer Supreme, Wong, Kushala, Symbiote Supreme, Voodoo, Spiderman Supreme and Dr Strange that fight in different styles and only two Cyclops and both of them do the exact same thing. I'd love to see a Strange buff, but honestly Cyclops deserves it the most. From a meme in the community with him being efficient to the awesome mutant and Xmen leader we saw recently in Xmen '97. He has so much potential.

I would be happy with Cyke too. They could buff either Cyclops or both
  • PointBreak400PointBreak400 Member Posts: 32
    Black Widow
    Needs to be either black widow or elektra the skill class is the weakest, everyone else would just get overshadowed by the champs already in that class, also skill class hasn’t had a champ buff in a while if I remember correctly the last was og black panther
    Dr. Strange

Needs to be either black widow or elektra the skill class is the weakest, everyone else would just get overshadowed by the champs already in that class, also skill class hasn’t had a champ buff in a while if I remember correctly the last was og black panther

The last was Attuma I believe. Plus we already have a lot of good skill champs. XBones, Mantis, Shang Chi, Bullseye, Nick, Killmonger
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 283 ★★★
    Cyclops

The only one in the list who deserves better and has never even had an alternate version.

But… there are alternate versions. Pretty decent ones too.

Symbiote supreme
    Sorcerer supreme
    Wong
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 730 ★★★
    All of them are crappy for years, so I can’t decide.
    The most important is to make this character a challenging one for most of the champions available now, and that before to be released as a 7*.
    As a Paragorn, I probably won’t upgrade it as a 6*, except if it becomes a killer or a wall or very useful.
    As an example, I upgraded Sinister.
    Dr. Strange

But… there are alternate versions. Pretty decent ones too.

Symbiote supreme
    Sorcerer supreme
    Wong
    Strange is the OG Sorcerer Supreme
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Member Posts: 119
    Dr. Strange
    Long enough. Let's get him back where he belongs at the top of the meta
  • PointBreak400PointBreak400 Member Posts: 32
    Black Widow
    EdisonLaw said:

The last was Attuma I believe. Plus we already have a lot of good skill champs. XBones, Mantis, Shang Chi, Bullseye, Nick, Killmonger
    Yeah but the class is still the weakest plus black widow would help make karatemikes challenge easier for the ones that haven’t done it yet

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,626 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange
    We can't do cyclops after Mike is gone.. feels wrong
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 275 ★★
    Ms. Marvel

Symbiote Supreme
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Member Posts: 242 ★★
    Iron Fist
    Emilia90 said:

Would also love to hear any potential buff ideas people have for whoever they want to win. Really curious as to how they would approach each buff

I’m on the case 🫡
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    They all need it, just hoping the vote means which one of them is getting it first
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,421 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    Emilia90 said:

Would also love to hear any potential buff ideas people have for whoever they want to win. Really curious as to how they would approach each buff

I'd like for him to have a similar mechanic to Storm X where she gains prowess while holding heavy, but instead of gaining prowess he gains crit rating and crit damage rating passives, the longer you hold the heavy the more passives you gain, and of course unblockable specials.
    I want him to be an absolute crit machine, he should definitely have a way to gain prowess as well though so maybe +1 when he crits? And he definitely should have easy access to armor break as well.

I don't know, they could do so many things, I just know I want a heavy into unblockable special mechanic similar to Storm X but with a twist, that's what I'd love to see.