Options

Where is the summoner appreciation package [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    MixniixMixniix Posts: 4
    I have same issue :(((((

• Options
    Avi0612Avi0612 Posts: 16
    hi, just got the message of the summoner appreciation week and i got my crystal from there but nothing else. after that i logged in from my second account and so how i suppose to get the gift and it's from that message too. tried to exit and return but nothing helped. i wrote to kabam support but i am worried that they will say that i have already got it or something. i there anyone else who experienced that? or anyone who knows how can i prove them that i didnt get the gift?
    thank you.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Lobbypoop wrote: »
    I accidentally claimed the appreciation crystal before selecting my gift, as I didn’t notice the selection boxes, I’ve noticed several other players have done this, is there any way that the message can be resent or a new one be sent out? Thanks.

Not your fault just some people didn’t get the compensation for some reasom
  • Options
    Jodo_KJodo_K Posts: 23
    On one of my accounts, I got a popup a few minutes after claiming the crystal from the mail that let me choose my package. On my main account, that has not happened yet. No clue what I did to trigger it on my alt, but honestly the contents are so garbage it's not worth it to wait around trying to figure out how to recreate it.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,768 ★★★★★
    Just go to the store. I also didn't get the "item" inbox but I was still able to claim the reward
  • Options
    TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Me too
  • Options
    BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    I never even got the selection. It just gave me a crystal. I waited like a minute to see if I would get anything else, so I just claimed the crystal and moved on. Then I found out that many people’s gift came right away. I’m super pissed
  • Options
    ZENZEN Posts: 152
    I only got 1 crystal and not even giving you to choose.
  • Options
    Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    I never got the selection either
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Me too but me I claimed the crystal and delete it didn't get any gift
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I had this same issue happen to me. I switched out of the app to reply to a text, and when I re-opened the mcoc app, the game auto-selected for me. I put in a claim ticket.
  • Options
    Dmo1973Dmo1973 Posts: 43
    Same here. Mail message only had 1 crystal. Nice going Kabam. Like I wasn't frustrated enough with how poorly this "appreciation" was being handled.
  • Options
    I didn’t even get to select
  • Options
    I also got the crystal and nothing else. Fix this Kabam.
  • Options
    @Kabam Lyra

Hello, is this normal? I never received the option of selecting a gift. The only item that popped up was the crystal and that was it.

I went back to the message and there’s nothing there.

Can you help with this?
  • Options
    Same with me.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    “Compensation”...
  • Options
    Spart3nSpart3n Posts: 36
    I only had the option to claim the crystal. No reward selection was available. restarted and updated still nothing. Not appreciated.
  • Options
    Ditto
  • Options
    Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    I also only got the crystal. Other alliance members got the gift but I didn’t. Can we look into this?

Thanks guys
  • Options
    Schneider_92Schneider_92 Posts: 24
    Same I claimed didn't notice it said you have to select it before claim hopefully kabam will put them in inventory for us which I thought it would of done maybe they should of had it wrote at top for those who just claim n not read :/
  • Options
    SimonMacauSimonMacau Posts: 9
    Same here! Just got the cristal!!!!
  • Options
    Spart3nSpart3n Posts: 36
    I only got the "GIFT" no option to choose rewards was available in the message. Apparently they don't appreciate everyone :)
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Just go to the store. I also didn't get the "item" inbox but I was still able to claim the reward

people already tried going to store and inventory looking for the parcel, that was first thing I did because i did not know i should have had a popup, i though i just had to redeem it from somewhere else when it vanished after i pressed claim button
  • Options
    I thought I just didn’t realize but apparently I couldn’t all together
  • Options
    XygonXygon Posts: 123
    Same here.
  • Options
    Same I claimed didn't notice it said you have to select it before claim hopefully kabam will put them in inventory for us which I thought it would of done maybe they should of had it wrote at top for those who just claim n not read :/

Nothing popped up to select from. Just the message and the claim button. From the pics I’m seeing from other players, that would have been hard to miss.
  • Options
    Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    @BendersBounty I got the same problem with my super captan account and I didn't get the gift to choose but my other account showed the box I claimed it but I still haven't seen any updates from any of the game team but I hope this gets fixed soon so please get back to me when this is fixed I really like this game @Kabam Miike