**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where is the summoner appreciation package [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MixniixMixniix Posts: 4
    I have same issue :(((((

• Avi0612Avi0612 Posts: 16
    hi, just got the message of the summoner appreciation week and i got my crystal from there but nothing else. after that i logged in from my second account and so how i suppose to get the gift and it's from that message too. tried to exit and return but nothing helped. i wrote to kabam support but i am worried that they will say that i have already got it or something. i there anyone else who experienced that? or anyone who knows how can i prove them that i didnt get the gift?
    thank you.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Lobbypoop wrote: »
    I accidentally claimed the appreciation crystal before selecting my gift, as I didn’t notice the selection boxes, I’ve noticed several other players have done this, is there any way that the message can be resent or a new one be sent out? Thanks.

Not your fault just some people didn’t get the compensation for some reasom
  • Jodo_KJodo_K Posts: 23
    On one of my accounts, I got a popup a few minutes after claiming the crystal from the mail that let me choose my package. On my main account, that has not happened yet. No clue what I did to trigger it on my alt, but honestly the contents are so garbage it's not worth it to wait around trying to figure out how to recreate it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Just go to the store. I also didn't get the "item" inbox but I was still able to claim the reward
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Me too
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    I never even got the selection. It just gave me a crystal. I waited like a minute to see if I would get anything else, so I just claimed the crystal and moved on. Then I found out that many people’s gift came right away. I’m super pissed
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    I only got 1 crystal and not even giving you to choose.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    I never got the selection either
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Me too but me I claimed the crystal and delete it didn't get any gift
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I had this same issue happen to me. I switched out of the app to reply to a text, and when I re-opened the mcoc app, the game auto-selected for me. I put in a claim ticket.
  • Dmo1973Dmo1973 Posts: 43
    Same here. Mail message only had 1 crystal. Nice going Kabam. Like I wasn't frustrated enough with how poorly this "appreciation" was being handled.
  • I didn’t even get to select
  • I also got the crystal and nothing else. Fix this Kabam.
    @Kabam Lyra

Hello, is this normal? I never received the option of selecting a gift. The only item that popped up was the crystal and that was it.

I went back to the message and there’s nothing there.

Can you help with this?
  • Same with me.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    “Compensation”...
  • Spart3nSpart3n Posts: 36
    I only had the option to claim the crystal. No reward selection was available. restarted and updated still nothing. Not appreciated.
  • Ditto
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    I also only got the crystal. Other alliance members got the gift but I didn’t. Can we look into this?

Thanks guys
  • Schneider_92Schneider_92 Posts: 24
    Same I claimed didn't notice it said you have to select it before claim hopefully kabam will put them in inventory for us which I thought it would of done maybe they should of had it wrote at top for those who just claim n not read :/
  • SimonMacauSimonMacau Posts: 9
    Same here! Just got the cristal!!!!
  • Spart3nSpart3n Posts: 36
    I only got the "GIFT" no option to choose rewards was available in the message. Apparently they don't appreciate everyone :)
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Just go to the store. I also didn't get the "item" inbox but I was still able to claim the reward

people already tried going to store and inventory looking for the parcel, that was first thing I did because i did not know i should have had a popup, i though i just had to redeem it from somewhere else when it vanished after i pressed claim button
  • I thought I just didn’t realize but apparently I couldn’t all together
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    Same here.
    Same I claimed didn't notice it said you have to select it before claim hopefully kabam will put them in inventory for us which I thought it would of done maybe they should of had it wrote at top for those who just claim n not read :/

Nothing popped up to select from. Just the message and the claim button. From the pics I’m seeing from other players, that would have been hard to miss.
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 163
    @BendersBounty I got the same problem with my super captan account and I didn't get the gift to choose but my other account showed the box I claimed it but I still haven't seen any updates from any of the game team but I hope this gets fixed soon so please get back to me when this is fixed I really like this game @Kabam Miike