**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Glory store problems [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    Still waiting for the bug to be fixed...so annoying
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Still awaiting fix on glory store situation.

Would very much like to get the glory back that I was overcharged.

1300+ glory for 2 purchases of t4b frags is a bit much....

Already submitted a support ticket....
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Is it fixed now? My glory will go into overflow at rhe end of this week ffs
  • Hey gang -

This has been heavy on our radar and we're currently looking into reimbursing overcharges. Once we have more details we'll update you on that, but at the moment I just wanted to swing by and assure y'all that we're still looking at this. Thank you again for the continued patience. We really appreciate it.
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    Hey guys!

Just a quick update - we're working on a fix for this with the rest of the team! We'll update you once we push it live. Thank you again for your continued patience. :)

I bought a couple of the t2a fragments. I was charged the correct amount and received the correct amount of fragments. Was the fix pushed? If so, where’s the announcement?
  • like the title says. where it at yo?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    For what?
  • Alliance quests rarely seem to give glory! Even with 100% exploration! i need t4 science catalysts! They make this the only way to get them and they dont even work properly!!
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Glory is paid out at the end of the AQ week. You get it in the Peak Milestones and for your alliance's rank.
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    Wake up guys!! The extra glory it took from us when the new charges went live. A lot of us that used glory immediately after were charged more than we should have but they acknowledged it then nothing has been said since.
  • ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    I need answers kabam!

Seriously though
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Ok, AQ rewards were just sent out. Is the store still bugged?
  • It would be nice to have an answer as to whether we are safe to make purchases before the store resets, especially now that we all got AQ rewards.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    The Glory store isn't displaying correctly. I haven't bought any T4B shards since last AQ but it shows I've already bought 4 this AQ. I just now received my glory. Why didn't it reset this AQ? Is this going to be fixed before next AQ?

qpowvqkx3qhh.png
  • iwt7gpx1yhdh.png
    leb7arrixdhw.png
    NOW IT SAYS IT ONLY COSTS 2030 TO BUY I HAVE 2307 WHY WANT IT LET ME BUY WHT DOES IT SAYS INSUFFICIENT FUNDS
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Its fixed for me
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    I don't understand how this is still a thing. Could you imagine if something similar were going on just with the unit store where you pay cash? It would be fixed immediately. Can we please get a timeline on when to expect a fix or at least some kind of response to the question if we spend glory will we be reimbursed the difference in cost that we're overpaying
    ff7ocfkkh925.png

• Is a fix confirmed?
  • Bonzai820Bonzai820 Posts: 35
    I am literally sooo close to a r5 Medusa...I need 8000 shards...let me buy my shards! Please?
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    Any update on this kabam?
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    Any hope this will be fixed before reset?
  • I'd really like this to be fixed before the store resets. It hurt my AW this week bc I couldn't upgrade a defender....