Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Contender, Proven, and Conqueror Discussion Thread



  • ComptonCompton Posts: 18
    So does the daily crystal only give Champions?
  • “Howard the Mech”

    Is that his new name?

    That was his working name when he was being created, and I guess I copied that one over without fixing it. I'll update the Chart soon.

    what about another mistakes? two rockets, iron fists... two DD's - one classic, and second one - which one's?
    a lot of "space" mistakes: war machine etc.
  • FinchestoFinchesto Posts: 33
    The script is great but the plot went wrong.

    Just as a positive criticism:

    1. It's no longer realistic to add incentives of 1*s and 2*s in 2018!!! 3*s are relatively good for new players but who needs a 3* after completing Act4. 4*/5* Signature stones, tier 4 ISO8, tier class catalysts fragments, etc. would be more viable
    2. Please revise the RNG on the PHC, the game has changed quite drastically and the gap between an average player to a highly-skilled player is immense. This will give a fair chance for progression

    This is not a plea to be spoon-fed but more on doing constructive change
  • benshb wrote: »
    Also, with implementing this, it's time to introduce Act and event quest difficulty-based Quest crystals. (Act I quest crystal - Act V quest crystal - Master/Uncollected quest crystals)

    I'm game for this... I've seen a couple threads on this before, but nothing ever happens. There a actually a lot of crystals that need updated. Quest crystals, war victor and loss crystals, loyalty crystals, etc...
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Where's the title and new difficulty for those who've 100% act 5 or LOL?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 13,806 ★★★★★
    Where's the title and new difficulty for those who've 100% act 5 or LOL?

  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 173
    @Kabam Miike this is great for lower lvl players and allows them to progress a little faster. Given the current state of the game I think this change was definitely needed. Even though it won't impact my account I give you kudos.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 530 ★★
    I'm surprised. I really appreciate this. I think quite balance the roster between the one whom are uncollected and the ones who are trying to be uncollected. I really like the idea behind this change. I have just compliments, and I hope may pass those along to everyone working on this game
  • Yay now I can say I got uncollected before it was easy!!!
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Should I have to 100% act 4 to get the title or just do the initial run?
  • Should I have to 100% act 4 to get the title or just do the initial run?

    just like it with Uncollected - complete. one run would be enough. not explore.
  • Raz7997Raz7997 Posts: 20
    I have completed at act 3, then which title for me.
  • Rawk9Rawk9 Posts: 143
    Wozzy101 wrote: »
    I think for those who are already uncollected changing the Grandmaster crystals is needed. Currently it’s 89% chance of 3*, 10% for a 4* and 1% for a 5*. If you’re uncollected a 3 star is useless. 4 stars are verging in redundant as well. I think keep the drop rate percentages the same but have it as 4*, 5* and 6* as the options. A 1% chance at a 6 star would take up to 2 years to get based on chance. If gives extra incentive to push to uncollected and to spend units on buying grandmaster shards.

    I agree 100%, a 3 star hero it's useless, for uncollected @Kabam Miike keep it in mind
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Wow. PHC cost going down. That's a plus
  • DarthpatoDarthpato Posts: 24
    Muchas gracias kabam por hacerle las cosas más fáciles a los jugadores nuevos y acordarse de nosotros que estamos casi del inicio ;)
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Great Addition for the game

    now plz add some titles for the road of labyrinth and realm of legend and labyrinth of legends easy to do and necessary imo why not ?
  • @Kabam Miike It is Good but it'd be nice,If the 4 star champs are brought into Conqueror Daily Crystals as nobody would go to fight Collecter with a 3 star LOL 😉
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    These changes sound fine. However as suggested before, people who are uncollected should see grand master crystals replace premium hero crystals. This change would make sense along with these other changes
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 2,961 ★★★★★
    Quick question. With the addition of these title, will the featured crystal cost decrease as well?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 13,806 ★★★★★
    Quick question. With the addition of these title, will the featured crystal cost decrease as well?

    No. It says it in the announcement. Only PHCs are dropping in cost.
  • Waste of time to do. Like why not make it worth your time to put useful things in there...
  • So what if you have completed say Act 3 100% Which would gain you Maestros favor... Do we have to go back and fight Thanos again to trigger the rewards?
  • Really good initiative but soon I'll be uncollected lol
    nothing about the drop rate?
  • BloodshedzBloodshedz Posts: 45
    This is an amazing idea to help players progress faster. Love the plan.
    Wish we could get extra calendars based on title as well. Uncollected has their own calendar.
    Just a thought
Sign In or Register to comment.