**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Witness the Great Revival! Act 6 Chapter 1 - Coming March 13th

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    gohard123 said:

nOux said:

nOux said:

I'm not sitting on a stellar Roster, but it's not horrible. I even used a Skill Gem on HE and took him to R4 because my pulls are hit-or-miss. The point I'm making is in order for Act 6 to exist, it has to be harder than Act 5. 4*s carried people through Act 5. They can't be expected to do the same for Act 6. Which means we either have to make do with what we have, or wait for something else to come along. Not the end of the world. It'll still be there. No one says people have to rush out and buy every Crystal that comes. You could, if you didn't have patience. However, I find it extremely hard to believe that out of an average of let's say, 30 or 40 5*s in someone's Roster, there's not something they can use to get started on it. Again, if people are waiting around for Corvus, Ghost, or Aegon, they could be using what they have in the meantime.

I used 4* in variant aswell so dont u start with your “act 6 is harder”
    And second if this 4* ban does not affect you why are you trying to ruin other peoples fun in game who game is affected?
    I'm not trying to ruin anything. It's not my decision. It was theirs, and they made it. It also affects me because I'm a Player. The same roadblock applies to me too.
    I'm trying to explain the situation. If you can take a 4* into Variant, then you should have no problems taking your 5*s into Act 6.
    I managed to take 4* to variant because they are still strong champions and they are much stronger than my 5* roster just as i said before, i dont know why i have to keep on repeating myself.
    There's literally a few Champs that aren't available as 5*s. If you have the skill to make it through Variant with 4* strong Champs, then you have the skill to make it through Act 6 with mediocre Champs. 100%. That's the point I was trying to make. People get so hung up on having the same Champs they don't see their own skill and ability to use others.

nOux said:

nOux said:

I'm not sitting on a stellar Roster, but it's not horrible. I even used a Skill Gem on HE and took him to R4 because my pulls are hit-or-miss. The point I'm making is in order for Act 6 to exist, it has to be harder than Act 5. 4*s carried people through Act 5. They can't be expected to do the same for Act 6. Which means we either have to make do with what we have, or wait for something else to come along. Not the end of the world. It'll still be there. No one says people have to rush out and buy every Crystal that comes. You could, if you didn't have patience. However, I find it extremely hard to believe that out of an average of let's say, 30 or 40 5*s in someone's Roster, there's not something they can use to get started on it. Again, if people are waiting around for Corvus, Ghost, or Aegon, they could be using what they have in the meantime.

I used 4* in variant aswell so dont u start with your “act 6 is harder”
    And second if this 4* ban does not affect you why are you trying to ruin other peoples fun in game who game is affected?
    I'm not trying to ruin anything. It's not my decision. It was theirs, and they made it. It also affects me because I'm a Player. The same roadblock applies to me too.
    I'm trying to explain the situation. If you can take a 4* into Variant, then you should have no problems taking your 5*s into Act 6.
    I managed to take 4* to variant because they are still strong champions and they are much stronger than my 5* roster just as i said before, i dont know why i have to keep on repeating myself.
    There's literally a few Champs that aren't available as 5*s. If you have the skill to make it through Variant with 4* strong Champs, then you have the skill to make it through Act 6 with mediocre Champs. 100%. That's the point I was trying to make. People get so hung up on having the same Champs they don't see their own skill and ability to use others.
    That doesn’t make any sense. 4* AA is still AA and doesn’t what AA does. Using a mediocre champ in place of a AA when AA is needed doesn’t make any sense.
    It makes perfect sense when you don't have the 5* version.
  • Mattj28Mattj28 Posts: 10
    Sorry tried replying to x nig but i messes up
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I asked for clarification on the upcoming content restrictions for act 6.2 a few days ago and still haven't seen a mod respond. With the direction the contest is going are we now expected to invest all resources into the 6*s we pull now regardless of the lack of utility they may have? You have given us some notice about act 6.2 restrictions unlike the short notice you gave for act 6.1 I would be curious to know is the restrictions for act 6.2 going to be 6*s by class to enter a lane or just x number of 6*s? It would be helpful to have a direction for our future rankup decisions as well as an idea on the value of the resources you keep selling
    Also are you going to further increase the restrictions by requiring not only class and rarity rating by adding size rating too to limit player options while tackling future content?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Dshu said:

I asked for clarification on the upcoming content restrictions for act 6.2 a few days ago and still haven't seen a mod respond. With the direction the contest is going are we now expected to invest all resources into the 6*s we pull now regardless of the lack of utility they may have? You have given us some notice about act 6.2 restrictions unlike the short notice you gave for act 6.1 I would be curious to know is the restrictions for act 6.2 going to be 6*s by class to enter a lane or just x number of 6*s? It would be helpful to have a direction for our future rankup decisions as well as an idea on the value of the resources you keep selling

There has never been a path in any quest that required multiple different things. So we most likely wont see path that require 6* champs of specific classes
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit will we see any account bans for act6 piloting. We can expect this for legends runs.....
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    It’s the depreciation on the investment people have made into 4*s (and now apparently 5*s) that is truly shocking. And the fact that Kabam seems hell bent on doing this regardless of the community’s opinions does not instill trust that this game will be pleasant for the mid-level players in a years time.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit will we see any account bans for act6 piloting. We can expect this for legends runs.....

I'd say that depends on the players. If people pilot then there will probably be bans, if not then not but I'm not sure how many people would risk losing an account that is strong enough for Act 6
    Voltolos said:

Dshu said:

There has never been a path in any quest that required multiple different things. So we most likely wont see path that require 6* champs of specific classes
    There has never been content that banned characters by rarity rating before now. While I'd like to believe they would not go to the extent of multiple different things the current gate on act 6 shows we have zero reason to believe they wont go to this extreme to remove certain champs from being viable counters to different content
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Dshu said:

Voltolos said:

Dshu said:

There has never been content that banned characters by rarity rating before now. While I'd like to believe they would not go to the extent of multiple different things the current gate on act 6 shows we have zero reason to believe they wont go to this extreme to remove certain champs from being viable counters to different content
    I think the xmen quests made you take 2* champs
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    EndymioN said:

Inigo said:

Gamer said:

Why not keep this for kabam and ingor @GroundedWisdom That esay to do hav a great day all

@Gamer Seatin was actually talking about him on his Live Stream today Lol. Skip to 21:20 it’s hilarious
    https://youtu.be/R_TewWakAzI
    It's not very funny at all. I don't even mean because he's talking about me. I just mean it's not funny. He's just rambling smack talk. I Unsubbed from him years ago. He's got one agenda, and that's himself.
    Wait a second, you’ve been playing for years and you just became uncollected a couple of months ago? You are playing the game at a much slower pace than many players and especially the ones that are upset about these changes. These changes will not affect you for what seems to be a long time. I can’t understand other than just being combative or possibly working for Kabam why you would continue your insessant ranting against any opinion that against these changes. You’ve made yourself clear countless times already. There’s no reason other than I just stated to retort to every single opinion that does not coincide with yours. I’m sure you’ll respond but you really don't need to, we know......
    First of all, you comment has nothing to do with what you quoted. Secondly, it affects everyone, and we're not here to vent about other people. Stick to the topic.
    easy to say that when everyone is talking about you... topic? kabam doesnt care about the players and talking is cheap
    You’re using some logic there. Or should I call it wisdom 😂
  • Ace_QuillAce_Quill Posts: 57
    Clearly Kabam is watching this discussion carefully. I will definitely remain constructive.

I get the idea of hard gates. Must be level 25 or 40 or whatever. Must have certain roster depth for certain dungeon rewards. I dont even hate the idea of special events (i call back issues a special event because hey that's where it is) having roster restrictions.

A hard gate like this for 4* champs on the primary game content is an oversight. Assuming that changing that is a non-starter I would suggest you offer rank down tickets. My Thor Ragnarok is useless without his synergy. He cleared almost all of act 5 at rank 4 for me complimented by some 4* for synergy.

I made rank up decisions based on the synergy options he had. Taking that away for your primary game content drastically changes his value. I know RDT are a bit of a taboo concept but when you make such a dramatic change TO THE PRIMARY game mode it seems appropriate to bring that idea to the discussion. I am glad I didn't use an awakening gem on ghost right now because my wasp is a 4*.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    I have to say I just became uncollected about 2 months ago, my 5* roster is not great, but it is decent and I have no 6* so I wasn't planning on trying out act 6 anytime soon, but I am a part of the mcoc community and I really do not understand kabam. First I think this proves kabam doesn't read these forums or really care much about what we think as a community and after reading the latest news about more requirements in the later chapters of act 6, (certain amount of 5* & 6* u have to have to run that chapter) it seems pretty clear that kabam is alienating a large chunk of the community and are making act 6, for the most part, for the whales in the game so if u are "free to play" or like myself spend some but not alot kabam is saying sorry this is not for u to prob 75%, if not more, of the community who don't buy every deal in the game. I understand the idea behind dividing the summoners by uncollected and above this is for u and not uncollected this is for you, until u become uncollected and had kabam done that with act 6 it prob would have been fine but instead they all but said "we only care about the people who spend alot of money on this game" and to the rest of us losers who don't, who grind there life away for resources we don't matter, we just have to take the **** sandwich kabam is feeding us and thank them for it and ask for seconds. I truly hope as a community we can get together, whales and all, to do something to make kabam understand we have the power here, they seemed to have forgotten that AGAIN.