Witness the Great Revival! Act 6 Chapter 1 - Coming March 13th

Comments

• UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
    Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Knocks out alot of skilled ftp players who dont have crazy good 5* 6* rosters who've completed everything else. They also gonna limit it further by making some of it to where you have to have so many 6*s on your team. Unless your insanely good or pay alot your not gonna have that many good 6*s

Completed everything else? Like 100% act 5, lol and variant? Without a single good 5/65? Sure thing.

It's safe to assume that the exclusion of 4* champs will directly correlate with the new standard of difficulty that will be set by this new endgame oriented piece of content.

Therefore the safest and most rational conclusion is:

If you feel directly restricted by the exclusion of these champs, your roster isn't ready to tackle this piece of content.

Same with lol. Same with variant.

Seriously, I've seen players jump on the bandwagon that aren't even uncollected yet. At least try to keep it real, folks.
    I beat act 5 100% 2 years ago with 4*. Beat LOL 100% with SL, the majority of it with a 4/55 5* one. Story quest content should not be limititative, but about skill not roster size.

I beat ROL within 3 months of starting the game, beat act 4 by August 2016 (started in Jan 2016), beat everything there was to beat always using 4* until Jan 2018. The after act 5, I started building my roster with the uncollected EQ, but 4* have always been there for backup and utility.

I am vehemently opposed to this restriction and I have a 946k rated account with 416 champions, 4 5* maxed, 12 5* 4/55 and 6 6* and every single title and accomplishment except legends and warbound.

You on the other hand have 2 4/55 unduped, a 357k rating and you've been playing for 2 years, barely uncollected, sounds to me like you don't even qualify to have an opinion about this matter.

PS: The contrarian gimmick is always overused, stick to EQ masters and stop writing like you know better than everyone.

Well, first of all I didn't play for this whole time. Recently took the game up again about halfway through last year.
    That part was rather pathetic, mate. Hope you see that yourself.

Now where did I portray myself as top notch exactly? Something must have let you to believe that you need to compare yourself to me.
    To give your opinion any validity, I guess?

Moving on to your "points":

How easy was it to acquire 5* champs 2 years ago compared to now? Stupid question? Stupid point, I guess.

The rest is basically auto-fellating your profil.

Now, would you care to elaborate on WHY you're opposed to this? You might feel that way, but you didn't give us any reason.
    At this point you should have acquired a certain understanding of what a difficulty/progression curve is, huh?

PS: I've done all uc events since I got uncollected. The lowest hanging fruit is the one you imagine right at the stem, mate.
    Seems like I know better than you at the very least.
    I wrote my piece, I won't go down to your level, you argue here and on reddit just to put people down and make yourself feel more important.
    So you won't back up your opinion with a reason or any other kind of substance? Marvelous.
  • Ace_QuillAce_Quill Posts: 57
    Clearly Kabam is watching this discussion carefully. I will definitely remain constructive.

I get the idea of hard gates. Must be level 25 or 40 or whatever. Must have certain roster depth for certain dungeon rewards. I dont even hate the idea of special events (i call back issues a special event because hey that's where it is) having roster restrictions.

A hard gate like this for 4* champs on the primary game content is an oversight. Assuming that changing that is a non-starter I would suggest you offer rank down tickets. My Thor Ragnarok is useless without his synergy. He cleared almost all of act 5 at rank 4 for me complimented by some 4* for synergy.

I made rank up decisions based on the synergy options he had. Taking that away for your primary game content drastically changes his value. I know RDT are a bit of a taboo concept but when you make such a dramatic change TO THE PRIMARY game mode it seems appropriate to bring that idea to the discussion. I am glad I didn't use an awakening gem on ghost right now because my wasp is a 4*.
    Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Knocks out alot of skilled ftp players who dont have crazy good 5* 6* rosters who've completed everything else. They also gonna limit it further by making some of it to where you have to have so many 6*s on your team. Unless your insanely good or pay alot your not gonna have that many good 6*s

Completed everything else? Like 100% act 5, lol and variant? Without a single good 5/65? Sure thing.

It's safe to assume that the exclusion of 4* champs will directly correlate with the new standard of difficulty that will be set by this new endgame oriented piece of content.

Therefore the safest and most rational conclusion is:

If you feel directly restricted by the exclusion of these champs, your roster isn't ready to tackle this piece of content.

Same with lol. Same with variant.

Seriously, I've seen players jump on the bandwagon that aren't even uncollected yet. At least try to keep it real, folks.
    I beat act 5 100% 2 years ago with 4*. Beat LOL 100% with SL, the majority of it with a 4/55 5* one. Story quest content should not be limititative, but about skill not roster size.

I beat ROL within 3 months of starting the game, beat act 4 by August 2016 (started in Jan 2016), beat everything there was to beat always using 4* until Jan 2018. The after act 5, I started building my roster with the uncollected EQ, but 4* have always been there for backup and utility.

I am vehemently opposed to this restriction and I have a 946k rated account with 416 champions, 4 5* maxed, 12 5* 4/55 and 6 6* and every single title and accomplishment except legends and warbound.

You on the other hand have 2 4/55 unduped, a 357k rating and you've been playing for 2 years, barely uncollected, sounds to me like you don't even qualify to have an opinion about this matter.

PS: The contrarian gimmick is always overused, stick to EQ masters and stop writing like you know better than everyone.

Well, first of all I didn't play for this whole time. Recently took the game up again about halfway through last year.
    That part was rather pathetic, mate. Hope you see that yourself.

Now where did I portray myself as top notch exactly? Something must have let you to believe that you need to compare yourself to me.
    To give your opinion any validity, I guess?

Moving on to your "points":

How easy was it to acquire 5* champs 2 years ago compared to now? Stupid question? Stupid point, I guess.

The rest is basically auto-fellating your profil.

Now, would you care to elaborate on WHY you're opposed to this? You might feel that way, but you didn't give us any reason.
    At this point you should have acquired a certain understanding of what a difficulty/progression curve is, huh?

PS: I've done all uc events since I got uncollected. The lowest hanging fruit is the one you imagine right at the stem, mate.
    Seems like I know better than you at the very least.
    I wrote my piece, I won't go down to your level, you argue here and on reddit just to put people down and make yourself feel more important.
    Nice ad hominems, though. Twice in a row, I'm impressed.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 161
    I have to say I just became uncollected about 2 months ago, my 5* roster is not great, but it is decent and I have no 6* so I wasn't planning on trying out act 6 anytime soon, but I am a part of the mcoc community and I really do not understand kabam. First I think this proves kabam doesn't read these forums or really care much about what we think as a community and after reading the latest news about more requirements in the later chapters of act 6, (certain amount of 5* & 6* u have to have to run that chapter) it seems pretty clear that kabam is alienating a large chunk of the community and are making act 6, for the most part, for the whales in the game so if u are "free to play" or like myself spend some but not alot kabam is saying sorry this is not for u to prob 75%, if not more, of the community who don't buy every deal in the game. I understand the idea behind dividing the summoners by uncollected and above this is for u and not uncollected this is for you, until u become uncollected and had kabam done that with act 6 it prob would have been fine but instead they all but said "we only care about the people who spend alot of money on this game" and to the rest of us losers who don't, who grind there life away for resources we don't matter, we just have to take the **** sandwich kabam is feeding us and thank them for it and ask for seconds. I truly hope as a community we can get together, whales and all, to do something to make kabam understand we have the power here, they seemed to have forgotten that AGAIN.
    RO53TT1 said:

I have to say I just became uncollected about 2 months ago, my 5* roster is not great, but it is decent and I have no 6* so I wasn't planning on trying out act 6 anytime soon, but I am a part of the mcoc community and I really do not understand kabam. First I think this proves kabam doesn't read these forums or really care much about what we think as a community and after reading the latest news about more requirements in the later chapters of act 6, (certain amount of 5* & 6* u have to have to run that chapter) it seems pretty clear that kabam is alienating a large chunk of the community and are making act 6, for the most part, for the whales in the game so if u are "free to play" or like myself spend some but not alot kabam is saying sorry this is not for u to prob 75%, if not more, of the community who don't buy every deal in the game. I understand the idea behind dividing the summoners by uncollected and above this is for u and not uncollected this is for you, until u become uncollected and had kabam done that with act 6 it prob would have been fine but instead they all but said "we only care about the people who spend alot of money on this game" and to the rest of us losers who don't, who grind there life away for resources we don't matter, we just have to take the **** sandwich kabam is feeding us and thank them for it and ask for seconds. I truly hope as a community we can get together, whales and all, to do something to make kabam understand we have the power here, they seemed to have forgotten that AGAIN.

But did you only see someone else mention that part of needing X amount of 6* champs for certain paths, or did you read the whole thinf yourself?
    Most of the message revolved around making 5* and 6* champs easier to acquire in the near future.
    They already continuously upped the possible 5* shards gain for mid tier players over the last few months alone and there's more to come.

Reading the whole message give kind of the opposite picture of what you seem to have.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 161
    Also if they really cared and wanted everyone to be able to do act 6 they could always change the arenas and instead of making it a free for all fight to see who can score 100 million points (exaggerated I know) to get this week's best champion ever, they post a score, for example 20 million, and everyone who gets 20 million gets the champ, they could have other rewards for who gets the highest scores, but kabam doesn't do this, which incourages cheating and being overly competitive and kabam acts like they only have a certain number of champs they can give out in arenas, and if u believe that ur the exact kind of summoner kabam loves.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,468 ★★★★★
    edited March 10
    Skkc said:

We now see we wont be able to bring in any thing less than a 5* champ, but is this worth all the uproar we have seen?

Also there has been talk of putting a 5* restriction.
    I call BS on that one, mate.
    You living in a Cave bro ? https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/763163#Comment_763163
    They indicated 6.2 may have restrictions like having a certain amount of 5*s and 6*s, and Class Requirements. Not that they would be banning the use of 5*s.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 393 ★★★
    Voltolos said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit will we see any account bans for act6 piloting. We can expect this for legends runs.....

I'd say that depends on the players. If people pilot then there will probably be bans, if not then not but I'm not sure how many people would risk losing an account that is strong enough for Act 6
    Agreed. If we are restricted from using 4* it would be nice to see ALL accounts restricted to just the proper user.
  • perãoperão Posts: 1
    tbm acho vcs restringe os heróis de 5 e 6 * e vem com essa de do usar os de 5* e 6* com nos que so vai benefiar quem gasta dinheiro nesse jogo então pra que vcs oferecem o jogo gratis no Google play
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 208 ★★
    @Kabam Vydious I appreciate you cleaning up the thread, can you enlighten us on if the beta testers were allowed to use there full roster or just 5 & 6 stars?
  • XxArchMageXxArchMage Posts: 3
    This is just **** they are limiting 4 stars and removing any need of skill from this game and not only that have stated we will be having 5* banned as well which is just garbage. I rank up my four stars and five stars to be used and sometimes a 4* is better than a 5*. What’s the difference from a 4* at rank 5 and a 5 star at rank 3 there is no difference so why can’t I use the four star. What’s next your gonna ban champs on rank 4/55
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 392 ★★
    To stay on topic about our concern about the use of 4 star champions and so forth the solution is simple, when a company don’t care about the consumer (US) then when they bring deals that’s geared toward 4 stars don’t spend a dime on it. Complaining about this and that really don’t work sometimes not spending and a company losing revenue is the only way to get our point across. I’ve spend a lot on this game and I’m just disappointed now.
  • GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 439
    edited March 10
    This is ridiculous some people will be unable to complete content due to luck vs skill. Class requirements are fine it is why I have not finished variant all trash science champs. Your decisions and lack of listening to the community plus war stress is having lots of people quit or retire alliances in high gold one platinum 3 are falling apart and players moving to retirement. These decisions will accelerate this, I personally have decided to no longer spend on the game as any investment will be quickly devalued and possibly useless. This is how people felt that spent on 4 stars.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,453 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can u pliz get back to the dev and said avt6 don’t need the 4 star ban becasse this might hav ruined the fun. Of the game
    ezmoney said:

ezmoney said:

ezmoney said:

Did you even read the thing yourself? Nothing in there even suggests a 5* ban.

Do you know what you and all the other people on this bandwagon mean to seatin and other end game content creators?
    Ad revenue. Nothing more.
    yeah i read it kid and restricting 5*s is right in the same area. Its unnecessary and their explanation of "gates" for 4*s is a joke. So how about you read it son.
    First of all, the "flag" button isn't a "dislike" button, mate. Trying to insult me by calling me a kid, while pretty pathetic as an attempt, is actually worth a flag, though.
    This might help you understand the concept.

Moving on.

Again, did you read it? It says absolutely nothing about a 5* ban. It even mostly talks about making 5* and 6* champs easier to acquire.
    It hints at certain paths in missions after 6.1 maybe requiring you to have X amount of 5*/6* champs in your team. But calling that a 5* ban is way above semantics. It's just plain old not understanding how words work.
    Or, still my guess, you actually did not read the whole message.
    i read it son and its a restriction. My guess is that your roster doesnt even meet the requirements for act 6.1 anyways so why are you even arguing. whats your ign. Prove me I'm wrong fanboy.
    Where exactly did I say I met the requirements for act 6? Quite the opposite. I'm far from being an end game player. My ego doesn't rely on a mobile game, so I have no issues accepting that.

That being said.

Again, the "flag" button is not a "dislike" button. They are two different words. Maybe this will help you understand the concept?

Also again, did you read it? I can't find anything about a 5* restriction.

Look, let's make this plain and simple.
    You have a bucket. On that bucket is a note that reads: "you may fill this with up to 5 apples and oranges, BUT you will need AT LEAST 2 oranges."
    Why exactly is your reaction "What? I can't put any apples in there??? Preposterous!"
    ezmoney said:

ezmoney said:

ezmoney said:

ezmoney said:

Do you know what you and all the other people on this bandwagon mean to seatin and other end game content creators?
    yeah i read it kid and restricting 5*s is right in the same area. Its unnecessary and their explanation of "gates" for 4*s is a joke. So how about you read it son.
    First of all, the "flag" button isn't a "dislike" button, mate. Trying to insult me by calling me a kid, while pretty pathetic as an attempt, is actually worth a flag, though.

Moving on.

Again, did you read it? It says absolutely nothing about a 5* ban. It even mostly talks about making 5* and 6* champs easier to acquire.
    It hints at certain paths in missions after 6.1 maybe requiring you to have X amount of 5*/6* champs in your team. But calling that a 5* ban is way above semantics. It's just plain old not understanding how words work.
    i read it son and its a restriction. My guess is that your roster doesnt even meet the requirements for act 6.1 anyways so why are you even arguing. whats your ign. Prove me I'm wrong fanboy.
    513 posts in 2 months lol seriously dude. You even play?
    You even english...? Please, stay on topic.

Did you read the message yet?
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208

ezmoney said:

ezmoney said:

ezmoney said:

ezmoney said:

Moving on.

513 posts in 2 months lol seriously dude. You even play?
    You even english...? Please, stay on topic.

Did you read the message yet?
    The gent named umberto says you even english. Ive read it... and its garbage. You posting every other minute rambling that it isn't wont make it any less garbage.