Broken record but still need to ask about RDT

ConnectConnect Member Posts: 197
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Is there any plans to give summoners a rank down ticket during the summoners appreciation

Comments

• ConnectConnect Member Posts: 197

if you hated to sound like a broken record why did you post ? lol

I was hoping the record had more flavour and wasn’t Humpty Dumpty.

• ConnectConnect Member Posts: 197
    edited July 2019
    One thing I noticed the forum is so toxic, damn we have wise cracking Gambino’s here ready to fire first and fart later
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Member Posts: 128
    I wouldn't mind one I have 455 x23 and would really like to take her down.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

No. They have said they won't return. Unless we have another huge fiasco similar to the one who brought them in in the first place.

What was the huge fiasco for the Christmas '17 RDTs?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Member Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    Connect said:

One thing I noticed the forum is so toxic, damn we have wise cracking Gambino’s here ready to fire first and fart later

No we r just tired of these posts for unesseary items when kabam already said they have no plans of ever bringing them back.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Member Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Snizzbar said:

Terra said:

No. They have said they won't return. Unless we have another huge fiasco similar to the one who brought them in in the first place.

Christmas is a huge fiasco in and of itself
    Oh yeah you hate present and stuff
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,397 Guardian
    Terra said:

Actually, all they've said about RDTs is that they have no plans to give them out in the future, and if they are added to the game in some fashion in the future it is likely they would not have exactly the same form or conditions they had in the past.

In general, players should think of RDTs as not a thing that normally exists. They would likely only show up again if there was some specific reason for that specific instance of them showing up again, and then they would disappear again. There's lots of reasons why they might show up again, but it is likely they would be considered the absolute last resort to solving a problem, or some really high value special case reward.

To put it another way, if anyone thinks there's a specific reason for RDTs to be given out at a specific time, they are probably wrong. Or rather, the devs almost certainly wouldn't agree.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★
    Your post is against forum ToS-

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/119507/forum-faq#latest

They arent coming back. They have no plans to issue any and no champs need them. Make educated rank ups or just be happy with who you rank. Stop asking for RDTS
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Member Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Snizzbar said:

Terra said:

Christmas is a huge fiasco in and of itself
    How do you have a 5yo and hate Xmas??? Your heart needs to grow bigger
    edited July 2019

They arent coming back. They have no plans to issue any and no champs need them. Make educated rank ups or just be happy with who you rank. Stop asking for RDTS

You can't say they aren't coming back - only that when that was posted Kabam didn't have any plans to bring them back. And January 29th was a long time ago...
    Snizzbar said:

You can't say they aren't coming back - only that when that was posted Kabam didn't have any plans to bring them back. And January 29th was a long time ago...
    If people can keep asking for them, I can keep saying they're not coming back.

Snizzbar said:

Ok so we agree then - we can keep asking for them.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,397 Guardian
    Drooped2 said:

I dont like disney cartoons either hes still free to enjoy them we are seperate people

That's a bad example. Most of the people I know that hate Disney cartoons specifically hate them *because* they have five year olds that love them.

Where some of you guys even a part of the 12.0 update?

I was.

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

No we don't. People should stop asking. There isn't a single good reason for them. No champ has been nerfed or fundamentally changed where you cant use them anymore like 12.0. They shouldn't have ever given them during xmas either.
    Ok so we agree again then - there wasn't a single good reason to give the Christmas RDTs out, and yet THEY GAVE THEM OUT ANYWAY. We can keep asking for them.
    Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

No we don't. People should stop asking. There isn't a single good reason for them. No champ has been nerfed or fundamentally changed where you cant use them anymore like 12.0. They shouldn't have ever given them during xmas either.
    Ok so we agree again then - there wasn't a single good reason to give the Christmas RDTs out, and yet THEY GAVE THEM OUT ANYWAY. We can keep asking for them.
    No. They have no use in the game. They are horrible for the game itself. These stupid threads start back up again 1 by 1 and clutter up the forums and they keep getting shut down. Focus on making good rank up choices or rank ups that male you happy and stop looking for a crutch.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

They gave them once, as a surprise, to prepare for the upcoming year, I believe. The following Christmas we got an AG. Was so glad they never fed into it again. LOL.
    I'll gladly keep arguing in this thread until it's shut down as well. There isnt a single person who can give a valid reason for Rank Downs.

I'll gladly keep arguing in this thread until it's shut down as well. There isnt a single person who can give a valid reason for Rank Downs.

You haven't given any valid reasons to not have them, just your own opinions.

I have a pretty good one:
    I have a keyboard and I play the game
    Therefore I’m entitled to everything I want and get to complain about it until I get it
    Lol
    He probably makes bad decisions and needs them. I'd let him have one of they didn't give back any resources.
    Snizzbar said:

Was there any champs nerfed since 12.0? Nope.

Only valid reason I need and needs to be.

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

They have no use in the game.
    I would use them to rank down some champs.

Snizzbar said:

Was there any champs nerfed since 12.0? Nope.
    No there weren't. But we got some at Christmas, which means Kabam had a valid reason to give them out that, surprisingly, was unrelated to champ nerfs.
    We can keep asking for them 😁👍
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Member Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Rank down tickets would be much appreciated and I would like Kabam a lot more if they handed them, or added as rewards to some content
This discussion has been closed.