**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Symbiote Supreme Bugs

Comments

• EakomoEakomo Posts: 39
    well it actually doesn't
  • xCristoxCristo Posts: 30
    edited May 2019
    Then shouldn't they make it more clear what is affected by genetic material and what is not??? From what I see only the numbers from the damage are green, which means only those vary, but the rest is already set in stone, regardless of anything else. @Kabam Zibiit or whoever is in charge with this matter
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,458 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    A couple of questions:

1) Can we go ahead and merge these two threads with the existing thread? There is solid screen shot information in the other threads that is relevant to this thread. I would assume any of the people on this and the other threads would be happy to supply more info if you need it.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/815021#Comment_815021

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/813971#Comment_813971

2) Is there any status update from the team on the inconsistent effects players are seeing with Symbiote Supreme? Can we anticipate a resolution with the next update?

A response would be appreciated. It’s been about a month since the last acknowledgment on issues that have been ongoing since early this year.

Dr. Zola
  • Blev19Blev19 Posts: 24
    https://youtu.be/94KavksUAjA

@2:08
    L3 was dropped, the blessing was active. Parried, no stagger.
  • Hey there everyone, we're still looking into these reports. As soon as we have more information to share, we will let everyone know here.
    edited May 2019

Hey there everyone, we're still looking into these reports. As soon as we have more information to share, we will let everyone know here.

Thank you @Kabam Zibiit

Is there any sense what the problem is? Any idea what the timeline might be?

Dr. Zola
    it's good to get a response from them about this issue, but we need more details about the current state of the bug
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    Have been holding a 4-5 gem waiting for word on this. You only need to use him in a few fights in any game mode to see that he's not applying stagger on parry when he's in his appropriate mode for this to occur. How can the Champion be fixed so fast but this goes on for months? it's not a great look.

iPhone 8+, WiFi, latest device and game updates.
    So I think it makes sense to make some constructive suggestions.

One of the issues I see is that SymSup doesn’t reliably get Genetic Potential out of the gate. This may be why he doesn’t always stagger or cause damage.

Why not give him a random amount of Genetic Potential (0-25-50-75-100) at the start of the fight? That would make damage from staggering buffs variable. And...even if he starts with 0 Genetic Potential, when he staggers a buff (which should always happen under Chthon’s Cunning if the opponeny starts with buffs), then he gains Genetic Potential with each buff staggered even if he doesn’t deal any/much damage (since he began at 0 Genetic Potential).

That’s a quick start to fixes. Apparently, there are other issues, but that’s the main one for me so far.

Dr. Zola
    also sometimes he does gain genetic potential from nullifying buffs, but they don't do damage to the opponent and example of this are the howards in act 5 none of them take damage from ss even though he nullifies their armor buffs
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Here is more proof that his nullfying-damage doesn't work at the start of a fight when using him PLUS when against him.

Please have a look. @Kabam Zibiit
    https://youtu.be/68ghY3Lpo7A

Device: Mi Max 3
    Platform: Android
    Game version: 23.0.1 (latest version of course)
    Area of this bug: In this video, Duel. But actually happens across all area modes.

• buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★

Here is more proof that his nullfying-damage doesn't work at the start of a fight when using him PLUS when against him.

Please have a look. @Kabam Zibiit
    https://youtu.be/68ghY3Lpo7A

Device: Mi Max 3
    Platform: Android
    Game version: 23.0.1 (latest version of course)
    Area of this bug: In this video, Duel. But actually happens across all area modes.

Well this is fantastic, thanks @bloodyCain

• Huskers327Huskers327 Posts: 105
    Parry’s during e the bulls shadow phase STILL do no guarantee a stagger as the champ description states. That and the other bugs mentioned by others have been in the game for ages and you still can’t fix them? Pathetic.
  • Riza_20Riza_20 Posts: 63
    Supreme symbiote synergy with mephisto doesn’t work as well. Mephisto get aura during the basic hits whereas supreme symbiote who is supposed to start with special 1 with mephisto synergy doesn’t start with special 1. Its been now more than 3 weeks. Tired of posting this everywhere. If synergy isn’t meant to work why would you simply make synergies.
    PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP.
    Riza_20 said:

Supreme symbiote synergy with mephisto doesn’t work as well. Mephisto get aura during the basic hits whereas supreme symbiote who is supposed to start with special 1 with mephisto synergy doesn’t start with special 1. Its been now more than 3 weeks. Tired of posting this everywhere. If synergy isn’t meant to work why would you simply make synergies.
    PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP.

Are you sure you read his synergy carefully? Don't embarrass yourself man

@Riza81 what you are mentioning about is this synergy. So, there's nothing wrong with any of his synergy

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,534 ★★★★★
    I think RoL Juggy is the older version where he isn’t unstoppable & stun immune at the start of the fight.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I can confirm that when I parry with Symb Supreme in the armor phase, I don't always get a Stagger, yet the description says there is a 100% chance to.
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread going and the reports coming in.

Bug Summary:
    1) Stagger is not triggering on parry 100% of the time during Null's Shadow
    2) Nullify at the beginning of battle is inconsistent. Sometimes it does damage, sometimes it just removes the enemies buffs, and sometimes it doesn't trigger at all.
    3) Short back dash is leading to players getting clipped by attacks and specials they can normally use dexterity to avoid.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★

Hey there everyone, we're still looking into these reports. As soon as we have more information to share, we will let everyone know here.

Its been nearly a month since the last update. Meanwhile my Symbiote Supreme is still getting hit by the enemy before i can even complete a back dash. it is costing me items, units, and inducing significant amounts of frustration playing with one of my favourite champions in the game.
    edited June 2019
    Symbiote Supreme not dealing damage to ICM at the start of the fight despite nullifying Ice armour off the bat.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Any updates in the last month. The champ has been out forever now and with all this video evidence and examples of different experiences it seems like this is just being swept under the rug.

It’s situations such as this and the Nick Fury synergy debacle that take a lot of the steam out of attempting to acquire subsequent “god tier” champs.
    Any updates on this?

Tried filing support tickets and they basically closed it saying they are looking into it.

Come to forums and we are told to wait, something like two months on now and still not fixed?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra Please any word?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Wait this is still going on?
This discussion has been closed.