**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Symbiote Supreme Bugs

Comments

• buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★

Wait this is still going on?

100%
    Is this still being looked into.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Still bugged. Still no response
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Completely agreed with you @MikeHock, we have provided more than enough data for them, we don't need to do anything anymore
    DrZola said:

I have to confess...I’m not using mine outside of arena. I recently popped mine in against a Venom and saw nothing happen at fight start, then ran my KG in duels against a SS and got immediately trashed.

Look, this guy was a beast when he was in EQ. That’s what we all saw and wanted. It’s unprofessional to not even respond with any kind of message. If he’s #25 on the fix list, that’s a start; if the team doesn’t care, that’s something too.

But quit hiding already.

Dr. Zola

Totally agree. This is exactly my sentiment. It is so frustrating when the team simply refuses to move a bug to a list of known issues, despite that bug having clearly garnered significant interest among the community, and for which significant information has been provided.

In other news, and to add to the list of bugs for symb supreme, it is not shutting down the overload buffs (regen and armour up) at the start of the fight in this month's uncollected quest.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    All these issues are still happening. Regardless of device (primary: XS Max), connection, game type, the color of my boxers, room temperature, moon phase, the type of beverage I'm consuming and/or the number of times I watered the rhododendrons in the morning.

I could do a video or take screenshots, but given the huge amount of clear cut evidence in this post already AND the ease with which this can be replicated (hint : play with him), I really don't think it's worth my time. Can you please fix this? One of the very few worthy six stars I have, would be eternally grateful.

• DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    Thanks for the reply. I do not like the idea of rank down tix, but you have done them for specific champs in the past if I'm not mistaken. SS has been BROKE for 6+ months now. If he's going to remain this way for the foreseeable future, why not issue SS only tix? That would at least allow summoner's to get resources back if they feel that they have been wasted on a bugged champ? Bad idea?
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Bummed as I really like his animations and can take my five star to rank four :-(

We are still looking into the issues mentioned here but there is no new information to share at this time.

Can we then place these issues on the known issues list? I mean, you or other Mods have responded here multiple times stating that this issue is being looked into. It makes sense that it is now "known".
    That’s a great idea. I’m assuming though that bugs only get put on that list if they are going to actively try to fix them.
    buffajr said:

That’s a great idea. I’m assuming though that bugs only get put on that list if they are going to actively try to fix them.

That is precisely my concern. It is very disheartening to see that this has not been put on the list, which makes me wonder exactly how seriously it is being taken, or how advanced investigations are.

Conversely, it would be extremely reassuring to me, and I'm sure the community, if we can see this issue make its way onto the Known Issues list.
    Half a year later... looking to see if this being actively investigated or is it more of a pure skill mastery issue.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,456 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I’m going to link this here. Another Sym Sup thread that should be joined with this one.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/148851/symbiote-supreme-bugged-against-howard-the-duck#latest

Also including a couple of the players from that thread @AlexMilo @Seanl85

Dr. Zola
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 153 ★★★
    Symbiote supreme has started consistently applying staggers on well timed blocks during his null shadow phase. I first noticed this two days ago and been doing more testing, but it appears to be working now.

Anyone else experience this?
  • Xcodron22Xcodron22 Posts: 3
    I was using my 4/40 sym supreme against rol Juggernaut and randomly through a quarter of the fight his staggers stopped working.They weren't triggering on his furies or unstoppable. Its a first time occurence for me
    edited July 2019
    Still waiting for an update, what is it 6 months now?

In any other context by now I'd have gotten a refund. Can I just get a rank down ticket if he is not going to be fixed or even acknowledged?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    The oldest post in this thread on this issue is dated all the way back in October 2018. We are getting close to a full year. 9 months should be more than enough time to investigate and move this to the known issues thread at the least. It shouldn't take over 9 months to acknowledge a problem. At this rate it will be another year before he gets fixed, if that ever even happens.
    Neotwism said:

The oldest post in this thread on this issue is dated all the way back in October 2018. We are getting close to a full year. 9 months should be more than enough time to investigate and move this to the known issues thread at the least. It shouldn't take over 9 months to acknowledge a problem. At this rate it will be another year before he gets fixed, if that ever even happens.

I will ask again: what more does the team need to move this to known issues?

Dr. Zola
    So whatever update that might have been just pushed out to Iceman's frost armour reforming has a bad/bugged interaction with symb supreme. Now when Symb applies stagger or breaks ICM's armour, the armour just reforms instantaneously, like within 2 seconds, instead of going into cool down for the entire proper duration.

Yet another bug to add to the list of bugged interactions that Symb Supreme has with so many other champs/nodes.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    I have him at r5. A lot invested into this champion. Really need this fixed please
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    How can player friendly bugs like Cull's damage output be fixed so quickly while these bugs with SS last for months? A real answer, not a blanket "some bugs are harder than others to fix" answer. Details please, I'm legit curious. Thanks.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Still waiting here for a fix here
    edited July 2019

Four months later... still checking into it. What a fantastic disappointment. This isn’t rocket surgery guys. Well-timed block equals stagger.. FFS you do it with Thor and Corvus’ armor break, how hard can it be??? Or does it make SS too useful so you have to bug him to nerf him? This community so incredibly tired of the garbage you continously put us through month after month after bloody month.

What is terribly disappointing is that it’s not even been elevated to a known bug yet.

So the lesson learned is this: you provide screen shots, video clips; you provide your device and OS; you describe what is happening and where and when it is happening; and you get nothing but a few empty “looking into it” messages.

Cull Obsidian, on the other hand, gets bonkers damage output (presumably from some other attempted fix) and he’s addressed lickety-split.

I realize solving SS may be complex. But after half a year, he should have been fixed. Or we should have had way more dialogue on why he can’t be.

Now waiting for the “we can’t seem to reproduce the problem” responses...please don’t do that to us.

Dr. Zola
    Very very disappointing, comparing the response to these bugs to the response to Cull's damage output bug.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    For those of you comparing this to the Cull Bug, you gotta keep in mind these are pushing out inconsistent results for their testing team, sometimes working in situations sometimes not, meanwhile the cause of Cull was just "damage number set too high."
This discussion has been closed.