**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BG is not fun this season, heres one reason why

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    It's not the truth. You literally just separated anyone who is Paragon from anyone else. That's as narrow as it comes. You realize the range of Players you're dismissing right? Do you think the game literally revolves around Paragons?
    Kabam never agreed with anything. They addressed the imbalance of some lower Players rising easier and faster than others. If you think they agree with alienating everyone who isn't Paragon, then I'm not the one who is, how did you put it...."delusional".
  • Options
    As you, and others, keep asserting. Ad nauseum. We all know what a competition is. That doesn't mean the entire BG meta belongs to Paragons. That doesn't mean it's best designed around serving only the Top Players and telling everyone else to suck it up. It also doesn't mean that anyone who expresses their loss in drive to play it is looking for anything less than a competition.
    It's been pushed too far. You can ignore that fact, but people will still be here to point that out.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023

As you, and others, keep asserting. Ad nauseum. We all know what a competition is. That doesn't mean the entire BG meta belongs to Paragons. That doesn't mean it's best designed around serving only the Top Players and telling everyone else to suck it up. It also doesn't mean that anyone who expresses their loss in drive to play it is looking for anything less than a competition.
    It's been pushed too far. You can ignore that fact, but people will still be here to point that out.

It means the game mode belongs to the stronger players, I am just saying Paragon cause it happens to be the highest progression.
    The competition belongs to strong players with strong rosters is that more clear?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom your forum picture changed? Not favoring Elsa at the moment?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,470 ★★★★★

BGs never was fun. A **** addition to the game.

Battlegrounds is the only thing other than story and EQ that’s greatly holding a lot of people’s interest. The concept is great and it’s fun to play against other players. There’s some stuff that they need to work out, but it has great rewards and let’s a lot of champs shine
  • Options
    KTPrimalKTPrimal Posts: 105
    edited September 2023
    I remember when AQ, AW, arena, and solo/alliance events use to be considered a competition.
  • Options

It means the game mode belongs to the stronger players, I am just saying Paragon cause it happens to be the highest progression.
    The competition belongs to strong players with strong rosters is that more clear?
    No. The entire competition doesn't "belong" to anyone.
  • Options

@GroundedWisdom your forum picture changed? Not favoring Elsa at the moment?

Just decided to switch it up.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,063 ★★★★★

BGs never was fun. A **** addition to the game.

Just... No 🥴

• Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★

Viper83 said:

I all hear is “carry me to GC! Although i dont have the roster or the skills i definitely deserve those GC rewards”.

And for you GW, its a shame an OG crying like this!

You realize most of us arguing on this thread are Paragons with r4s right? This has nothing to do with skills but with the fact that they made the grinding too much with the extra tiers.
    Yet you are struggling to get out of VT! That yells ilackskills!
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    XFREEDOMX said:

Viper83 said:

I all hear is “carry me to GC! Although i dont have the roster or the skills i definitely deserve those GC rewards”.

You realize most of us arguing on this thread are Paragons with r4s right? This has nothing to do with skills but with the fact that they made the grinding too much with the extra tiers.
    This has nothing to do with skills, it's the fact that most of us have other things to do and we can't be doing 20 fights a day to get up there. This yells ilacksociallife!
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 823 ★★★★
    edited September 2023

XFREEDOMX said:

Viper83 said:

This has nothing to do with skills, it's the fact that most of us have other things to do and we can't be doing 20 fights a day to get up there. This yells ilacksociallife!
    20 matches a day!? How? Just doing 48 the milestones is enough to get to Vibranium in a week.
  • Options
    edited September 2023

XFREEDOMX said:

Viper83 said:

20 matches a day!? How? Just doing 48 the milestones is enough to get to Vibranium in a week.
    If you have a big enough account and you win most of your matches sure, that's not the case for every Paragon though. The issue right now is that the last three tiers they added (which require five wins in a row) are too grindy and there are a ton of whales stuck down there fighting and losing against each other again and again preventing anyone else from also moving up, the fact that 1/3 of GC (about 5k spots) is still empty is proof of this.
    Also, the idea that only Beroman level players should be allowed into GC is just wrong, we have 21 tiers and 12k spots open for a reason.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 981 ★★★★
    i just made it to GC. the extra layer of tiers added to VT was uncalled for. and to make matters worse reducing the 2 medals down to 1 was even a more unjustified. Last BG season was the best ever and only kabam know how to to followed that up with a horrible and possibly the worst experience the following season LOL
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★

XFREEDOMX said:

Viper83 said:

If you have a big enough account and you win most of your matches sure, that's not the case for every Paragon though. The issue right now is that the last three tiers they added (which require five wins in a row) are too grindy and there are a ton of whales stuck down there fighting and losing against each other again and again preventing anyone else from also moving up, the fact that 1/3 of GC (about 5k spots) is still empty is proof of this.
    Also, the idea that only Beroman level players should be allowed into GC is just wrong, we have 21 tiers and 12k spots open for a reason.
    Back to ilackroster then? 😆
  • Options
    XFREEDOMX said:

XFREEDOMX said:

Viper83 said:

Not really, most people could get there even with rosters weaker than mine if they grind hard enough. You're too dense to understand what the actual issue is though.
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 291 ★★
    A lot more skilled involved this time around to be in the GC
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,840 ★★★★★
    I've really only played for the objectives this season and haven't even done them on the day they refresh. Casual. To be honest, it's a good way to kill 30 minutes a day without worrying too much about wins/losses.

Play a bit, earn some stuff, buy some things, finish where you finish when it ends.

No need to get all knicker twisted about it.

It seems there are a handful of people on here that will never be happy with the game mode no matter what Kabam does and will incessantly argue about it forever.
  • Options
    KTPrimalKTPrimal Posts: 105
    edited September 2023
    __SF__ said:

A lot more skilled involved this time around to be in the GC

That's next season most likely. This season is more about how many elder marks it takes if you didn't get in GC early.
  • Options

XFREEDOMX said:

Viper83 said:

Here we go again, personal attacks from Mr.Keyborad, the king of social life.

XFREEDOMX said:

Viper83 said:

You are making it look so obvious that it's not about anyone else but you.

XFREEDOMX said:

XFREEDOMX said:

Viper83 said:

Not really, most people could get there even with rosters weaker than mine if they grind hard enough. You're too dense to understand what the actual issue is though.
    Damn, the personal attacks yet again.
    You grinded hard enough but you couldn't. See

I didn't had a comfy ride to GC myself, like it used to be in previous seasons, and I'm not criticising the VT setup either
    Took me 15 matches from V3 to V2 and 19 matches from V2 to GC(V1 is GC). Never happened before. But V2 and V1 are new tiers. It is what was expected of them.

In all honesty I do sympathise with people who are stuck in there brackets, always have been sympathetic towards under developed rosters and new players cuz the game/node interactions are too damn complicated and with July4th broken game economy, it got harder on those accounts.
    I pity you though. Please don't make a gamemode about yourself. Your rants are biased.
    Yes I took the False accusation of you calling me a nolife personal, enjoy the paragraphs 🌚
    1. You missed the first "personal attack" this other person sent first? Or you're just butting in cause you're still mad at the fact someone exposed your insecurities on a forum?
    2. This whole thread is full of people who think exactly the same way as me, so no it's not about me, try again.
    3. You didn't sympathize with anyone, you made a comment mocking everyone who didn't like the changes hence my first reply. I was simply poking fun at the fact that you thought anyone complaining wanted a free pass to GC when in reality, a lot of people just don't have the time to be grinding BGs that much because they're busy with life and they obviously didn't like the changes. I never imagined you'd be so soft and insecure that it would trigger you for a whole day though, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings on a forum yeah? Move on buddy lol.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 847 ★★★
    The reason it’s bad is because you can gain only one medal at a time for 4x tiers of Diamond and 3x tiers of Vibranium at 5 medals each. This was an enjoyable grind.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★

XFREEDOMX said:

Viper83 said:

Here we go again, personal attacks from Mr.Keyborad, the king of social life.

XFREEDOMX said:

Viper83 said:

You are making it look so obvious that it's not about anyone else but you.

XFREEDOMX said:

XFREEDOMX said:

Viper83 said:

Damn, the personal attacks yet again.
    You grinded hard enough but you couldn't. See

I didn't had a comfy ride to GC myself, like it used to be in previous seasons, and I'm not criticising the VT setup either
    Took me 15 matches from V3 to V2 and 19 matches from V2 to GC(V1 is GC). Never happened before. But V2 and V1 are new tiers. It is what was expected of them.

In all honesty I do sympathise with people who are stuck in there brackets, always have been sympathetic towards under developed rosters and new players cuz the game/node interactions are too damn complicated and with July4th broken game economy, it got harder on those accounts.
    I pity you though. Please don't make a gamemode about yourself. Your rants are biased.
    Yes I took the False accusation of you calling me a nolife personal, enjoy the paragraphs 🌚
    1. You missed the first "personal attack" this other person sent first? Or you're just butting in cause you're still mad at the fact someone exposed your insecurities on a forum?
    2. This whole thread is full of people who think exactly the same way as me, so no it's not about me, try again.
    3. You didn't sympathize with anyone, you made a comment mocking everyone who didn't like the changes hence my first reply. I was simply poking fun at the fact that you thought anyone complaining wanted a free pass to GC when in reality, a lot of people just don't have the time to be grinding BGs that much because they're busy with life and they obviously didn't like the changes. I never imagined you'd be so soft and insecure that it would trigger you for a whole day though, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings on a forum yeah? Move on buddy lol.
    So you can reply to personal attacks and others can't. Right right yea na yea
    Proved you wrong, despite of acknowledging your mistake of personal attacks, you carried on with more insults. No wonder you keep arguing on and on in most threads.

"People agrees with me so I'm right", Ig it's not surprising coming from a king of social life who judges things on like and agrees. Why so Narcissistic?
    Agrees and disagrees are most times emotional in forums than the facts in itself. Look at your own disagree ratio Mr.keyboard.

Dont need to prove to anyone, got a good set of people in community to back me up, weather I have helped progressing players or just helped them in somthing game related.

One more thing, this is not a justification just a thing I don't do, you will not find me is threads demeaning people rants on forums every BG season of being getting crushed by bigger accounts. We can't do anything about it, that's just how game is moving forward. Players buying rewards to get an edge vs players using skills to push themselves over others.

Why do you have to steep low to name calling and personal attacks? Such disrespect towards other forum posters, Ranting is justified sometimes, as most people are stating their opinions in these recent threads without throwing garbage on other forum users.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    7,000 players in GC is absolutely fine – and will be more next season with seeding.

If you're made it to Vibranium, you earned a decent amount of rewards already, hopefully you use those to build your roster and do even better next season. Or you quit, then maybe competitive modes aren't in your nature.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Rangz82 said:

I've been stuck in v3 for last 8 days. This will be first season I havnt made the gc. Def alot harder to push through now. Think I will give up on last 3 days

Same here
    This is the first season when I haven't made to GC and no I am not a cavalier or tb, I am paragon and have completed all major challenging contents so I don't lack skills either... I just get matched with people having decks full of r5 6*s and r2 7*s
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

Viper83 said:

Literally not what anyone here is saying. That's the problem with these discussions. People feel the need to belittle the concerns other people are expressing because it doesn't fit their narrative.
    Also, I don't need your shame, so keep it. If I'm this passionate about something, there's probably a real problem there because I generally remain Switzerland with issues on here.
    If GroundedWisdom is standing with people/community then something's definitely off
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★

Viper83 said:

Literally not what anyone here is saying. That's the problem with these discussions. People feel the need to belittle the concerns other people are expressing because it doesn't fit their narrative.
    Also, I don't need your shame, so keep it. If I'm this passionate about something, there's probably a real problem there because I generally remain Switzerland with issues on here.
    If GroundedWisdom is standing with people/community then something's definitely off
    He always stands with a part of community. It only servers your purpose this time.
This discussion has been closed.