**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

15.0 Alliance Wars Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Just give us an increase in rewards lol it aint that hard
  • LilWolfyLilWolfy Posts: 42
    With the introduction of five mini bosses, will they be dulled down somewhat as a fight even if marginally, as 5 fights the same effect as the previous 3 is just unfair .
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Portals? Really? I LOL now before crying after, when I'll see players making mistakes...
  • Mini bosses increase and harder maps but no rewards increase, what a joke ;)
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I am curious about the detect masteries now that its been brought up. This does make them completely useless. AQ has maps out there that list all of the opponents on what nodes. AW was the only place with variety (sorta) that they could be used. Can anyone tell me a purpose for them now that I may be missing?
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    So does this mean I can bring my Joe Fix It, Iron Patriot or Kamala Khan for attack and they'll be just as effective? Cause being limited on what attackers you bring due to their ineffectiveness has always been my biggest problem with War. People using the same handful of attackers gets boring. I for one have like 70 four star champs and would like to utilize them more. I use the same 10 champs for everything and the rest just taking up space.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    So does this mean I can bring my Joe Fix It, Iron Patriot or Kamala Khan for attack and they'll be just as effective? Cause being limited on what attackers you bring due to their ineffectiveness has always been my biggest problem with War. People using the same handful of attackers gets boring. I for one have like 70 four star champs and would like to utilize them more. I use the same 10 champs for everything and the rest just taking up space.
  • Amonthir wrote: »
    Another edit! You specifically mentioned Increased Energy Damage nodes. Please define what will count in that case. Is it attacks only (IM L2, for instance)? Or will it boost damage from Limbo and Coldsnap?

So, this one is a "little from Column A, a little from Column B" situation. Enhanced Energy nodes are only effective on Hit, but also affect anything caused by that hit. So the Coldsnap applied from Iceman's Special 1 will be stronger, but the Coldsnap that begins at the start of a fight with an Awakened Iceman will not.

Limbo shouldn't be affected at all.

LOL!!! What this means is that you haven't tested the two most powerful energy damage champs in the game yet to see if they're affected by your new update?

I'm sorry, but I don't get what you mean. We just told you how Enhanced Energy affects these two Champions.

You stated that Limbo "shouldn't" be affected...that's not "limbo WILL NOT be affected". You're leaving a hanging chad out there in the event the devs cannot get it to act properly. Creating yet another "working as intended" situation.

Also, the Coldsnap is a debuff placed on the opponent as the result of a hit...the Coldsnap is not a "hit" in itself and should not be affect by an increased energy node.

Do you now get what I mean?

Limbo is not affected, but a debuff placed on the opponent by a hit is affected. Not just Coldsnap, but any Debuff that deals energy damage that is caused by a hit will be affected.
  • JerzyJerzy Posts: 35
    edited August 2017
    Amonthir wrote: »

Limbo shouldn't be affected at all.[/color]

Limbo shouldn't be affected or limbo WON'T be affected.
    Would really appreciate a clear answer on this.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Ok now the thing bothering all of us players are in higher tier aw where already magik as 3 mini boss and one boss with md 5/5 kick the butt of even experience player now they have to face 6 magik now?in 4 boss we already have difficulty to defeat the magik bcz of his limbo way too op and that's just ridiculous.
    More mini means more magik and more magik means atleast 2 player on that path to defeat them that means player have to forget exploration.
    Now tell me any answer about that @Kabam Miike which every player really want.
This discussion has been closed.