**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Flow global node in War [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Yes, my alliance has been plat 2/3 tier 2/3 for many seasons but on account of siphon first and now flow, we've decided this season to intentionally drop to plat 4 tier 4 just because the difference in rewards is not worth the level of effort/aggravation. Halfway through a season ppl would be burned out. All glory goes to buying pots every day. It just isn't worth it at all.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Kyrkant said:

Kyrkant said:

Kyrkant said:

This right here is another issue...wen someone with limited knowledge gives counter like that...bro the requirement was for debuff immune node...how pray do fatigue a debuff immune opponent...THAT SYNERGY WILL NOT WORK!!!
    Smart ppl that never play this high but TOTALY could if they wanted to and have great tips and tricks /s
  • milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    You know Kabam, you keep mentioning “balance” every time something gets changed or altered. There is literally zero “balance” when everyone is suffering thru this Flow tactic. Countless items being used, dozens and dozens of nonsense deaths. Units, loyalty, glory, all being thrown at wars to heal up.

You want “balance”?? Either eliminate all tactics, or force everyone to use only one tactic; this is literally the ONLY way to balance war and create an even playing field. This bogus tactic should’ve been investigated after last season, not let it slide another full season.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    milomike said:

You know Kabam, you keep mentioning “balance” every time something gets changed or altered. There is literally zero “balance” when everyone is suffering thru this Flow tactic. Countless items being used, dozens and dozens of nonsense deaths. Units, loyalty, glory, all being thrown at wars to heal up.

You want “balance”?? Either eliminate all tactics, or force everyone to use only one tactic; this is literally the ONLY way to balance war and create an even playing field. This bogus tactic should’ve been investigated after last season, not let it slide another full season.

Yes thats why I posted it on March 29. I knew the pain was on the way. Unlucky that it wasnt looked into before.
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    I left my alliance knowing that war seasons will be a pain forever from now. The day defensive tactic born is the day alliance war dead.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    All I wanna know is, who’s the negative Nancy disliking all the comments. 😂
  • ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61
    I had fun with 3 super easy! nodes today.
    1st was imiw on fury node
    2nd was sinister on masochism
    3rd is bwcv on stun immune very fun fight tnx KABAM
    On a side note I dont have quake,gio or magik etc (sorry cant remember the number of nodes)
  • This war season was made much easier. Leave the rewards this war season and focus on aq, thanks Kabam :)

On a side note, on one account, i started using g99 regularly. She is quite fun! Soloed Warlock on counter tactics, sinister on recovery mini, and warlock again on debuff immune. She did quite well. Glad to have no pressure :))
  • LOLO1LOLO1 Posts: 1
    edited April 2020
    I don't know why we as a community just stop playing wars. It's not even fun anymore with flow tactics. There is like 2 champs that work for most and then 3 that are meh against it. I told my alliance I can't afford it anymore. Kabam is taking the fun out this game by being greedy as usual.
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    Yep .. we were Plat 4 last season .. we quit War starting today 👍🏼👍🏼
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    LOLO1 said:

I don't know why we as a community just stop playing wars. It's not even fun anymore with flow tactics. There is like 2 champs that work for most and then 3 that are meh against it. I told my alliance I can't afford it anymore. Kabam is taking the fun out this game by being greedy as usual.

Because war is a necessary evil to run AQ. Players need loyalty for donations. You get loyalty from war.
  • Keep bumping this. We need to keep this issue at the forefront.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Keep bumping this. We need to keep this issue at the forefront.

Lol
  • jameslijamesli Posts: 10
    Hope it will be nerfed ,otherwise many will leave
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Flow tactics are more broken than mystic dispersion ever was. It is either have a magik or maxed out Corvus with 5 boosts running or pour your hard earned units in and hope it is going to be enough.

Please understand how broken this mechanic is. It is extremely OP and should not be allowed to continue. I personally think think the entire defense tactics should be sacked or a limit of 3 or something should be set to its usage within a season. That way everyone wins
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes this has been mentioned several times in forums it is pretty broken, Quake and guilly 2099 are some good options
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    edited April 2020

Hey all,

Just wanted to drop in to remind you all to please remember to remain civil in your conversations.

I will be passing this feedback on to the team for discussion.

If you think that you have discovered a Bug/Issue with the Node, please post a separate thread in the Bug Section.

Flow global is flawed machanic which is leading to a lot of chaos.played magik on inverse control with emma and she denied to throw sp till 3 bar of power. Now coming to the opinion of some who haven't played t1-t5 is similar like One who don't know to swim is advising others to swim deep ocean.So plz stop those useless coments.And stay on topic.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    edited April 2020
    AKKKTEK said:

Hey all,

Just wanted to drop in to remind you all to please remember to remain civil in your conversations.

If you think that you have discovered a Bug/Issue with the Node, please post a separate thread in the Bug Section.

Flow global is flawed machanic which is leading to a lot of chaos.played magik with emma on inverse control and she denied to throw sp till 3 bar of power. Now coming to the opinion of some who haven't played t1-t5 is similar like One who don't know to swim is advising others to swim deep ocean.So plz stop those useless coments.And stay on topic.
    and try to lower the stats and put cooldown of powergains.
    Unit grab

Yes this has been mentioned several times in forums it is pretty broken, Quake and guilly 2099 are some good options

If kabam will give out those champs and ranju materials every season then I am fine with it. 3 out of 100 or so characters is no answer.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

LeovaM said:

Hey all,

In the description of Flow node, it says that Power Gains passives can be countered by stunning the opponents.
    Is it a bug, that you simply cannot counter that on Stun/Debuff Immune nodes?
    That is not a bug. If you can't stun them, you can't stun them, you can't Counter it.

Oh yes, it's not a bug, it's just ****. I don't know how you guys decided to create this node, nobody even objected? This is ridiculous, please try it yourself and see how stupid it is.

I'm playing P2 AW most of the time, about 90% chance, players just give up, either us or the opponent, it's just too difficult and too expensive to play, it's not funny at all, it's nothing but pain. is this really you want? Is it really intended?

you guys created almost 200 characters, now either you play Quake, Magik, Void, or you die, then why do you even bother to design those characters?
    Tiers 1-5 shouldn't be full of 200 options, really. Is the Node too much? Perhaps. As far as using all options, I'd be concerned if that was the case at that point in the Tier system. It's supposed to get harder and less doable.