**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Even that's just a cherry on the top request for me, since I don't expect things. Just thought I'd mention it anyway.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Sorry if this is unrelated but what is it like being jailed? I’ve never been jailed as far as I’m aware
    Wozzy101 said:

If they change content that’s all ready in existence to make it more playable (easier) those who have completed absolutely need compensation. We already have precedent with this with the Act 4 change of energy required from 3 to 2. Everyone who had already completed received compensation energy.

I’m up to 6.3.3 so not completed it all yet as think find the 700% attack bonus on top of some of the more exacting nodes a BS move. However I have zero issue if those who have completed all of act 6 receive compensation. They have to get compensation if the content difficulty is tweaked downward.

And in honestly it would be one of the more bizarre business decisions not to. Those who have completed act 6 are more likely to be spenders, hence have the units to buy revives and boosts from deals. Why would you risk alienating the customers that pay the most? There’s a much bigger risk they feel even more disenfranchised by the game and they stop playing/spending. It’s not like there’s a lot to carry on playing for at the moment as it is.

No, they didn't compensate when they adjusted Act 4. It used to be much harder than it is now. They also didn't compensate everyone who fought a Luke Cage or Ant-Man in the Arena after they changed Willpower. They compensated for the Mastery itself, but that's a separate issue. Changes to the degree of difficulty of the design are not your usual changes. People completed it as it was, and that was the design at the time. They didn't compensate people for beating that Juggs in Act 4 back then. It's just the way it is. The requirements change when you change the difficulty.
    Energy Requirements aren't the same as changing the difficulty. For starters, you can gauge how much Energy people used. You can't reasonably gauge how much everyone spent because that differs, and there's nothing broken to justify owing compensation. People completed it as was required at the time. When and if that changes, people will have a different requirement to deal with. If they're giving the updated Rewards to people that have done it, why ask for Compensation on top of it? Just because people after will have an easier time? That's why I referenced the previous similar situation.
    As for adding something to the Thread, I have. I've also tried to help people be reasonable, which would be heard much better than telling them they "must" do something. Asking to adjust it AND for better Rewards for it AND for Compensation on top of that which is a MUST....seem reasonable?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Wozzy101 said:

If they change content that’s all ready in existence to make it more playable (easier) those who have completed absolutely need compensation. We already have precedent with this with the Act 4 change of energy required from 3 to 2. Everyone who had already completed received compensation energy.

I recall people complaining about not receiving energy compensation, I went as far as to seek documentation of such an event and found none.