**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Removal of Revive Farming and the Apothecary Discussion

Comments

• Options
    pikapika Posts: 74
    This revives nerf is probably the worst move you *Kabam* could make, even worse than if you had nerf herc or any top champ at this point.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    With this, we can confirm that Kabam loves money, right?

Apothecary is mediocre in comparison.
  • Options
    ThorkiThorki Posts: 56 ★★
    Alright I'm done with this game. This move is so anti-player its honestly laughable. What in the world were you thinking? See ya, you've lost a player and a wallet.
  • Options
    SavingPrivateDataSavingPrivateData Posts: 55
    edited March 2023
    I love the insinuation by one person above, that revives are helping new players make Cav, with 1*s.

I’m mediocre at best and revive farming helps me ENJOY the game. It has nothing to do with progression. I work on progression by repeating the content till I get it right.
    Not everyone has the same roster, so when someone responds to these complaints with “get good”, they’re just trolling, IMHO.
    Toxic
  • Options
    Mcoc_Play3rMcoc_Play3r Posts: 38
    Damn, did Kabam literally just deleted all my post regarding the dissatisfaction on this change? Wow…
  • Options
    G_S_HG_S_H Posts: 75
    edited March 2023
    Someone said that it was black market unit modders from christmas event that costed them $700 mil

theres No way its black market unit fraud that costed them $700 million lol, the last gifting event brought them in $15 million dollars that month $700 million in black market for one event is insane lol
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Absolutely worthless change and addition.
    Only to line the pockets of the company more.
    Truly shame on those who greenlit this addition.
  • Options
    Mcoc_Play3rMcoc_Play3r Posts: 38

It’s not easy to make a hard decision. Well done Kabam. I personally agree when you tone down this revive farming. A lot of small account have become paragon/tb nowadays (heck even with a 1* champ they become cavalier!!!!) they must be brute force everything with their 1000+ revives. It’s not good, not good.

They should learn how to play the game, develop skills and roster rather than brute force everything.

Completely agreed. They should also just sell us the champs we wanted to save ourselves from spamming crystals for some rng. Kabam, its not hard to just sell the higher tier champs and get rid of rng in this game.
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 479 ★★★
    Also why is it not available on Sunday?
  • Options
    VydraVydra Posts: 125 ★★
    edited March 2023
    G_S_H said:

Someone said that it was black market unit modders from christmas event that costed them $700 mil

theres No way its black market unit fraud that costed them $700 million lol, the last gifting event brought them in $15 million dollars that month $700 million in black market for one event is insane lol

Yeah, no way. And I hope people don’t quote that going forward. And I do hope people realise that the value is an overall number for the company itself. Not pertinent to MCOC alone, as it obvious as it seems but needs to be said, lol
  • Options
    Masaraksh1Masaraksh1 Posts: 62
    I have completed everything in the game, but when I saw this news I was shocked, how it is necessary not to respect your players to introduce such a thing. it takes kabam 3-4 months to fix the problems of the game and what prevents the game from playing. Due to some bugs in the game, you have to spend resources, but the resources are removed and there are no bugs. It is a pity for people who did not have time to go through the content, they will be far behind the people who managed to go through the content. This is the saddest news in recent years...
  • Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    G_S_H said:

I think they said 70 mil. You have to remember something. And I’m using the 1 price as an example. I have no clue how much they was being sold for. Let’s say a odin on black market cost person 50 dollars instead of 100. Some think kabam is only out that extra 50. They end up losing 4-6 times that much money. Cause black market units are bought with stolen credit card information. So they out the 100 from you. They also out the 100 from the person who’s info was stolen cause they have to pay that back. Then they have to try and go after the person who did it for that 200 they just lost so that is court cost and lawyers fees. So that odin just turned from 100 dollars into 400-500 dollars when it’s all said and done. It adds up
  • Options
    Muz_stang1Muz_stang1 Posts: 2
    Might take up fishing 🤔
  • Options
    Someone from the CCP make a video with Kabam Jax so that all the queries can be answered and clarified as to why did they really needed to this chaos change. I am so frustrated and disappointed on Kabam.
  • Options
    SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    The problem as I see it here is not taking away the revive farming, but that they with this move change the game economy in a big way. Because as an end player you need to clear the content to keep up. My suggestion would be to drop that new quest (rewards are not worth it anyways). Decrease the opportunity to get revive in earlier chapters and most important decrease the amount that a revive and potions cost, so it now cost like 30% of what it does now. That would mean 40% revive would cost 10 units. (And why can't you buy 20% revive? That should be priced at 7 units)
This discussion has been closed.