Introducing the next Campaign Progression Level: Paragon!

Comments

• Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,332 ★★★★★

1 6* r4 understandable
    2 6* r4 ok managible can do something...
    3 u serious?

The problem is I think 2 r4 isnt enough... but 3 is more than enough i think, but... u cant have 2.5 r4 champs can u?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★

I have no idea why people are crying because the game is giving more things to achieve. All the Wavaliers have gone on to be throne breakers and crying from there because others are achieving things they haven't

I’m not defending them, but it is
    inevitable
  • Monk1Monk1 Member Posts: 751 ★★★★

Gmonkey said:

MCOC Team said:

Greetings Summoners,

Requirements

To obtain the designation of Paragon, you must complete Act 7 Chapter 4, and have 3x Rank 4 6-Star Champions in your Roster.

When we said that this is for those that have done everything, we meant it!

While we wanted this next progression level to be a challenge to obtain, it was also important to us that we did not put this out of reach for skilled Summoners that choose not to purchase 6-Star Rank 4 Materials, and that this remains accessible (though difficult) for all Summoners to obtain, regardless of their monetary investments.

With that in mind, we made sure that on day 1, it was possible to do for a Summoner that has:
    • Completed all of the Story Content in-game
    • Completed all of last year’s Summer of Pain objectives
    • Completed Carina’s Challenges (Volumes 1 and 2),
    • Plays in a higher tier competitive Alliance
    I'm super stoked about this!!! Hard work, dedication and time spent is paying off to achieve this. I'm ticking the boxes from the checklist above (completing everything to offer) and been doing it F2P and can say I have the 3 r4s to be Paragon on Day 1 🤘🏼

Did you buy the 10000 unit offer at end of 7.4 to get there?
    Of course I did! I didn't get x3 r4 from casually playing the game. I do grind the arena quite a bit and also make sure I have the units for all of the big July4th & Cyber Weekend offers, and make sure I have units available for sporadic offers like 7.4 etc. I also have NEVER used units to buy a Cavalier crystal. I have routine and it generally involves getting every single 22hr solo unit (even EQ completion), 100%'n all EQ modes, arena etc to have the units/battlechips to still try and compete at the highest levels in AQ & AW. I would not say what I do is anywhere close to normal when compared w/ most F2Ps & obviously I don't come close to the spenders but Paragon is achievable on day 1 for a F2P guy pending on what you do in the game and how you allocate your resources.
    I also don’t buy offers and grind out units content.

I spent 10k grinder units on 7.4 offer and have 2 carina AOL paths left. Currently I have 2 r4 and 4.5 t3a, 2.75 t6b… so clearing carina gives me plenty spare to get the title.

So agree it is possible if choose how to spend your earned units.
  • DiazAl01DiazAl01 Member Posts: 3
    3x 6-Star rank 4? This is a joke por endgame players that has barely 1 after act 7 exploration. You should at least ask for 2.
  • lIPowerIllIPowerIl Member Posts: 22

I have no idea why people are crying because the game is giving more things to achieve. All the Wavaliers have gone on to be throne breakers and crying from there because others are achieving things they haven't

Lol i was tb on first day and now idk when i will get this title
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
    I would love it if it was 2 r4's. I missed summer of pain because of a long vacation and with carina challenges I could get 2 at the moment. I will have to wait for three sad enough.
  • Noise72Noise72 Member Posts: 337 ★★★
    class="Quote" rel="Kabam Miike">

I've completed everything the game has to offer. Carina Challenge's included, as well as the Summer of Pain event. Adding that I also completed the Grandmaster's Gauntlet, and bought the unit offers there as well on cyber monday, and 4th of july (although I don't remember if those had rank 4 materials in them).

Having said that, it is not possible for me to have a 3rd rank 4 champion. Luckily I recently got the champion to use the gem I got on act 7, so that will sort my 2nd option.

So, how's that? Even with additional ways of getting these materials than the one's that were pointed out, it is still not possible for a player like me to get a 3rd rank 4 champion. So clearly something must be wrong there with your calculations.

I do believe I missed something. Let me math and get back to this.

I think I missed something too. I hope you aren't including the 10k unit offer in your calculations.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    What is higher tier competitive alliance?
    Also how long do u have to be in one to qualify?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Member Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I'm sorry but wasn't a massive complaint about Throne Breaker being the champion rank requirements?

Why would you do it again?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,357 ★★★★★

I've completed everything the game has to offer. Carina Challenge's included, as well as the Summer of Pain event. Adding that I also completed the Grandmaster's Gauntlet, and bought the unit offers there as well on cyber monday, and 4th of july (although I don't remember if those had rank 4 materials in them).

Having said that, it is not possible for me to have a 3rd rank 4 champion. Luckily I recently got the champion to use the gem I got on act 7, so that will sort my 2nd option.

So, how's that? Even with additional ways of getting these materials than the one's that were pointed out, it is still not possible for a player like me to get a 3rd rank 4 champion. So clearly something must be wrong there with your calculations.

There seems to be the intention to tie it to the upcoming act 8 and of course fourth of July and spring cleaning
  • Yaron_avivYaron_aviv Member Posts: 37
    Paulr2011 said:

This is the first time that I’ve really felt that a new progression title was solidly locked behind a pay wall. I’m fairly certain I could 100% all in game content and still not have 3 rank 4 6*s.

You couldn’t. That’s my point.
  • Etm34Etm34 Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    A bit irritating that the number is 3 and not 2, as 2 is still such a tough number to reach at the moment. But it is what it is.

All I really ask honestly is that you update the daily objective crystals. They suck so bad.
  • YimiGotayYimiGotay Member Posts: 100
    For the amount of resources to get to rank 4, it should be 1 or 2 champions. I hope that the event that is launched will be with many resources
  • XSquadXSquad Member Posts: 157 ★★
    what about sigil and glory store updates?