**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Symbiote Supreme Bugs

15678911»

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    The last issue left is his 2nd medium is very slow and you can't give a reaction fast enough after it, however this is broken for many champs. Some OTHERS I have noticed:

Iceman's 2nd Medium
    Ghost Rider's 2nd Medium
    Guillotine's 2nd Medium
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Thanks everyone for keeping this thread going. Even if the fix isn't perfect at least we're getting somewhere! Hopefully it's solved and we can move on to his last known issue with his second medium not allowing for a normal parry follow up. Fingers crossed that one takes less than a year :#
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Has anyone used SS since the update? I'm just curious if he is fixed. I haven't had time to test him myself yet. Hoping i get some free time letter today or tomorrow.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Has anyone used SS since the update? I'm just curious if he is fixed. I haven't had time to test him myself yet. Hoping i get some free time letter today or tomorrow.

@Neotwism I took my 5/65 5* against Venom in act 4. Doesnt seem to nullify buffs at the start of the fight.

So not sure if it's just the fight or hes still not working.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    That word "Some" may mean that he still isn't fixed when facing everyone. It looks like we will have to wait even longer for him to get fixed.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Can't wait to have this fixed to be consistent now.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    I really wish I could be more positive, but as far as I can tell, this fix fixed absolutely nothing. Even in fights against venom, zero buffs are nullified. If anybody has a more positive experience, feel free to share. I’m getting really tired of this. For the love of God, either fix the guy or, if that is somehow beyond the realm of the possible, change his description. Again. The latter seems to be the way forward an awful lot lately. But hey.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★

I really wish I could be more positive, but as far as I can tell, this fix fixed absolutely nothing. Even in fights against venom, zero buffs are nullified. If anybody has a more positive experience, feel free to share. I’m getting really tired of this. For the love of God, either fix the guy or, if that is somehow beyond the realm of the possible, change his description. Again. The latter seems to be the way forward an awful lot lately. But hey.

Ive only noticed it doesn't work against Venom so far.
  • BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131
    edited January 2020
    Has any resolution to this issue been found? Symbiote supreme still doesn’t nullify venoms buffs at the start of the fight. Here is some evidence. Would really appreciate a response from one of the mods. This thread has been inactive for a while but this problem still persists.

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I think he works against Red Skull and Howard, but not Venom. And he doesn't work against the Arc Overload node..
This discussion has been closed.