**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BG is not fun this season, heres one reason why

LacerosLaceros Posts: 106 ★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
Every tier in the GC after Diamond seems to follow the same pattern:

Win 4 matches, then on the fifth lose, then possibly lose again, then go back up again to 4 tokens, then lose again.

How is that exactly 100% of the time on the 5th token of vibranium we are put up against a ultra whale? This was not the case last season.

This pattern was what I dealt with all of diamond and vibranium and honestly dumps on the game mode.

Not to mention the countless input issues..
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Crossy76Crossy76 Posts: 81
    extra lvls and 5 wins on those lvl is the main reason for all those players, back to back 5 win is hard, 50-50% on win or lose even matched with similar roaster ,resulting on no one getting up there in gc
  • Options

extra lvls and 5 wins on those lvl is the main reason for all those players, back to back 5 win is hard, 50-50% on win or lose even matched with similar roaster ,resulting on no one getting up there in gc

Not everyone has 50/50 win rate. My personal win rate through VT has been about 95%. Also shields can combat the 50/0 win rate and still allow average players to get into GC 😉
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    I have streaks of winning and then a few losses
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,375 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Not everyone has 50/50 win rate. My personal win rate through VT has been about 95%. Also shields can combat the 50/0 win rate and still allow average players to get into GC 😉
    You're not the only one in the game mode, and the problem is is places that exceptional expectation on all Players.
  • Options
    Zrkbball77Zrkbball77 Posts: 8

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★

Yes, I disagree with the changes to the VT as well.
    Just a suggestion. If I get one away, I just use Shields. Depending on what I have for Units, I may have to Grind in between Matches, but it's a hell of a lot less stressful than up-down-up-down-left-right-left-right....

I couldn't get my Konami code to work this season
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,236 ★★★★★
    This is not even close to an unlikely pattern, given the data you provided. The sample size is far too small.

As far as your apparent implication that Kabam is rigging the matches to keep you from advancing, you need to ask yourself: why would they care? Why would they bother? IMO they could not care less if you are in Diamond or Gold or whatever.
  • Options

This is not even close to an unlikely pattern, given the data you provided. The sample size is far too small.

As far as your apparent implication that Kabam is rigging the matches to keep you from advancing, you need to ask yourself: why would they care? Why would they bother? IMO they could not care less if you are in Diamond or Gold or whatever.

Yes, I don't agree that it's rigged. I think the larger issue is the expectation of 10 Tiers with 1 Token per Win.
  • Options
    KTPrimalKTPrimal Posts: 105
    I believe the major factor is the BG event milestones. A lot of big accounts are intentionally staying in VT until the last minute for rank rewards. It became more known last season how players were staying in VT tiers to farm milestone points. Seeding should solve this, but that's yet to be known.
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 288 ★★★
    The number of people in GC this time around is ridiculously low.
    I'm in Quantum III with just 112 points.
    I did have to grind like a madman to get through vibranium.
    Surprisingly, my matchups in vibranium were borderline unfair while I'm matching people roughly at a similar level in the GC
  • Options
    Crossy76Crossy76 Posts: 81
    3 win token till v1 and 5 wins token to enter GC can be the way
  • Options
    PikokPikok Posts: 138 ★★

Uru 2 is still empty with 4 days left in the season lol

And this is super competetive season where elite will go to live event
  • Options
    Top 8. Out of all the GC. That doesn't account for a brick wall.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    KTPrimal said:

I believe the major factor is the BG event milestones. A lot of big accounts are intentionally staying in VT until the last minute for rank rewards. It became more known last season how players were staying in VT tiers to farm milestone points. Seeding should solve this, but that's yet to be known.

I was trying so hard to do that but the game literally kept matching me with people so much lower than me that they kept instantly forfeiting and catapulted me into the victory track lol
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,571 ★★★★★
    Not worth the effort, especially when you factor in cheaters also.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★
    Could've sworn they said they wanted more people in GC, Uru 3 and Uru 2 are empty lol.

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    Stronger players being able to climb up further and faster in a competition? That's unheard of!
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★

Stronger players being able to climb up further and faster in a competition? That's unheard of!

Where are all these "stronger players" then? Uru 3 and Uru 2 are still empty lol.
This discussion has been closed.