**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Characters dashing in automatically after throwing a Sp3 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MSLMSL Posts: 20
    Its been almost whole month now Kabam is not addressing this when we launch sp3 the attacker attack automatically after sp3 animation finishes which is causing deaths and portions in all parts of the game. I use hyperion too often as he got power gain so sp3 is common there! Even this problem is with all other characters as well eg:- iceman, vision almost all characters. KABAM PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!!!! and give compensation for this I don’t know how long it will be there but will be serious problem in AW as season had started!
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    It's just happened here with Kingpin :neutral:
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    This is listed in our Known Issues thread and does have a fix on the way in the next game update. Because it requires a game update, it is not something we can resolve in between releases. We apologize for the extended timeline and appreciate your patience and understanding.
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,349 Guardian
    Thank you, Lyra. So this one, and the further fix for Sentinel SP1, looks like you said those fixes will be included in the next update that comes out (I assume maybe next month, unless you do a hotfix update).

Question, most of the other items in Known Bugs list above also say the same “in an upcoming update”, for example Energy Help Timer, Global Chat, and Notifications. Do these already have fixes identified and will definitely also be in next update ? Or just mean at some point in future because fixes for those are still unknown ? Thanks.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

Thank you, Lyra. So this one, and the further fix for Sentinel SP1, looks like you said those fixes will be included in the next update that comes out (I assume maybe next month, unless you do a hotfix update).

Question, most of the other items in Known Bugs list above also say the same “in an upcoming update”, for example Energy Help Timer, Global Chat, and Notifications. Do these already have fixes identified and will definitely also be in next update ? Or just mean at some point in future because fixes for those are still unknown ? Thanks.

Let's keep this thread on topic to this specific issue only, please. But yes, the phrase "upcoming update" generally means the next game update unless unforeseen circumstances necessitate a delay in the fix.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    edited May 2019

Let's keep this thread on topic to this specific issue only, please. But yes, the phrase "upcoming update" generally means the next game update unless unforeseen circumstances necessitate a delay in the fix.
    Generally means the next update. That fact that your clarifying that statement with that answer shows how little the developers care about fixing bugs.

Really getting tired of this bug and others. Specially when you combine the over defensive bug feeding into being helpless coming out of sp 3 bug. The complete lack of effort going into fixing anything in a timely manner is really frustarting. Wonder how many more months we will have to be complaining about it.

I know it's not your fault but after dealing with it for a month and hearing it might be fixed in a month is hardly reassuring to say nothing of the frustration of continuing to play with these bugs.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    edited May 2019
    I'm sure it's on purpose, because in the event of thanos comes out a lot of his E3 ...
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

You need to send an in-game mail about this. Not everyone monitors the Bugs section of the forum and this is a very annoying and potentially costly bug.
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    @Kabam Lyra thanks for the update on the other thread on champs hitting into block, how about this issue? It’s a major downer for the start of war season especially with all or nothing nodes. It’s all about skill in war and shouldn’t come down to faulty mechanics when u lose attack bonusssfor no fault of your own

This was not slotted to be fixed for 23.0, it'll be soon after this. We're sorry for the wait on it, but a fix is coming.

Update please?
    For all paths that had all or nothing nodes in war which is seriously affected by this issue, until this is fixed the very least you could do is award full attack bonuses
  • noynoy Posts: 56

For all paths that had all or nothing nodes in war which is seriously affected by this issue, until this is fixed the very least you could do is award full attack bonuses

Have you tried swiping back as you're coming out of the animation? This normally works for me. I know we shouldn't have to do this but it makes things a lot less frustrating in the meantime.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    @Kabam Lyra So we need to wait until app update but when exactly can we expect it? These bugs have and still costing people money.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Manup456 said:

@Kabam Lyra So we need to wait until app update but when exactly can we expect it? These bugs have and still costing people money.

Shes talking about the main update we get once a month. You know, the one you will be waiting several weeks to see
  • jvajva Posts: 6
    Over a month to fix a bug that basically causes instant death in aw or aq map 6 and 7 because you always dash into a champs special . Totally unacceptable to burden players with a bug that can only be rectified through us using up potions and revives.
    noy said:

Have you tried swiping back as you're coming out of the animation? This normally works for me. I know we shouldn't have to do this but it makes things a lot less frustrating in the meantime.
    Yep I have indeed and this is where the inputs do not register so that’s even more annoying @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Any chance we get this fixed sometime this year. Getting old losing cause I dash in after a special 3 or the opponent just gaurds in the corner til u have to use a heavy and intercepts you. Maybe stop with the new content and fix your old stuff first. What's the point of new stuff if it's just as broken.
  • FyrintenimarFyrintenimar Posts: 53
    Lormif said:

Some bugs take time, we dont know if they are not prioritizing it, we can assume they are since they have said they are working on it.

True, but it’s hard not to see how fast stuff that benefits players gets fixed and punished once discovered and compare that to how slow they seem to be addressing this.
    While I am not one to demand comp over every little issue or down time, considering how long this problem has been going on, some comp to make up for the items lost due to having to heal/revive would be nice. Plus, since deaths give the other team points in wars, there is no telling how many close wars have been decided by this bug.
  • SCZSCZ Posts: 183 ★★
    Fights like the 3.1 UC thanos where he has deathtouch even if you have safeguard you are killed immediately after surviving his L3. Really bad this can’t be fixed with this current content.
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    So why isnt a quick fix being rolled out, this has been happening for over a month? We could in theory wait for next month and it still isnt fixed???

Just like the Sentinel bug!
This discussion has been closed.